PDA

View Full Version : How To: Pass Time Waiting For A New Expansion.

SkullCrusher
06-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Many players have been complaining that no new expansion has come out...So I came up with a few ideas on what to do when waiting for the next level cap.
Please do not create new threads just to complain about new expansions, just be grateful that STS has gone through all this hard work making these amazing mmo games for Mobile AND Pc reality to us. :)

1) Create a twink. It's always fun to PvP, but sometimes...It's even funner on a twink ( everyone has their own opinion of course. )

2) Farming! It's always fun to farm with a couple of friends or so, who knows...you may just get lucky enough and get a pink or 2 worth 100k+!

3) Ctf! Who wouldn't want to be with friends and guildies while playing a good ole' Ctf game? You may even create the next best team strategy to winning the game!

4) Chill/Talk. Sometimes, you just need to take a break from farming/ running elites and chill in a town while talking to some strangers, you never know who you'll became best friends with!

5) Timed Runs. Grab a few friends and try some timed runs...see how fast you can do it with and without elixers.

6) Leaderboard. Who doesn't want to be on the leaderboards and win a prize or 2?! Try teaming up with friends to get on any category of the leaderboard.

7) Play Outside! Most gamers don't know what the word "Outside" means but I'm sure you'll all figure out soon. :) You don't want to burn your eyes over some pixels now then do you..?

8) Class Testing. Test out the class's skills and see which combination works best for you!

9) Cap every class. There are currently 3 classes in AL, can you cap all of them before the next expansion?

10) Forums. Come on down to the chatbox and see who's online, heck...try talking to a Dev if he/she is online and ask them for 10m. ( Just Don't tell them I sent you. )

Well, that's it for now folks. I'm sure there are many many many more ways of how to wait for the next expansion and I will be adding them all soon! And guess what...this is my 3rd guide! :) I really hope this helped, check out my other guides! The links are below. See ya guys soon! ( Don't forget to tap that Thanks button on your way out lol! =]
-Skull.

Links.
My Farming Guide for New Players:http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92067-A-Farming-Guide-For-New-Players
My Guide on How To Create A Bank when Starting Off: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101941-How-To-Create-A-Bank-for-New-Players

Cascade
06-14-2013, 07:01 PM
11) Go color-blind trying to read all that.

inkredible
06-14-2013, 07:10 PM
im going after my Aps until cap, im not in a rush for the cap, i actually kinda like that it isnt coming soon yet

matanofx
06-14-2013, 07:53 PM
im with ink on that, its nice to finally have an expansion that lasts long enough for us to enjoy all our capped gear =]

but good tips either way! just for fun

gundamsone
06-14-2013, 08:45 PM
This expansion is far more entertaining than the last one.
Even for someone like me who can't be bothered with pve enjoys the new boss brawls.

And yes longer expansions more stable markets will make everyone happy

Jcyee
06-14-2013, 09:11 PM
I haven't heard anyone really complain about waiting for a new expansion except for maybe one. I don't think anyone in AL should be worried about getting a new cap considering how the three other STS games are faring compared to AL.

SkullCrusher
06-14-2013, 11:11 PM
I COMPLETELY agree with you guys, I'm just saying as I have seen a few threads saying Devs need to hurry up with updates, even with all these amazing new content additions!
I'm not saying they need to work harder, or that I don't like this expansion. I'm just saying these are some tips for people who are bored on AL. :)
Thanks for all the feedback though, I appreciate it!
-Skull.

TheStoic
06-14-2013, 11:55 PM
I was asking the same question myself.

Here's what I did: Show off your collections to everyone in towns. Lol

Hofniel
06-15-2013, 12:41 AM
Based on AL's timeline , next expansion will be likely next week :D hoping..

WindTurbine
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Good ideas :) Many people get bored and quit!! This might actually help motivate them..

DocDoBig
06-15-2013, 05:44 AM
Based on AL's timeline , next expansion will be likely next week :D hoping..

Yay! Someone is checking my threads. :)

Hofniel
06-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Yay! Someone is checking my threads. :)

King of Data! :encouragement:

Jed
06-15-2013, 03:27 PM
I made a twink (ended up making several more) this season because I was getting bored.
I still haven't capped my main character.