06-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Lmao this girl anetarar lmao she is one of the best noobs in dl lol

DocDoBig
06-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Exactly ... "dc".

Rather logging out.

Etanna
06-15-2013, 12:35 PM
lol post about nothing..looks like someone just mad, because died:)and anet is not girl.he is the one of old great players:)

Anyanka
06-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Some PvP players disconnect just when you are about to kill them to avoid the death (if they cant run for heart or suicide on windows). Shows they have no interest in fair play. It happens. Nothing you can do about it.

thedevilsown
06-23-2013, 10:59 AM
sometimes too they lose connection legit esp if playing on cell phone in 3G service may be coincidence

Sam_Arah
06-23-2013, 11:29 AM
sometimes too they lose connection legit esp if playing on cell phone in 3G service may be coincidence

True ... but not if its a consistent pattern. I'd like to see them DC when they are winning the battle, then your point will be valid.

But yes, Anetar is an great player, so maybe it is a DC issue ... who knows.

razerfingers
06-23-2013, 11:30 AM
Thought you get a death when you logout fast during a fight.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

thebane
06-23-2013, 11:49 AM
you usually do get a death if you leave match but it doesnt always count as a death

thedevilsown
06-29-2013, 09:59 AM
does it usually? i didnt notice

Dienoobs
08-03-2013, 09:16 AM
It counts if you voluntarily leave during combat (leave while in close proximity to an opposing fighter or have mid-low health). If you actually dc during a match the death does not count.

radioactivity
08-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Actually, it only counts as a death if you leave the match after you hit an attack (a power or basic). You have to wait 8 seconds before leaving to avoid a death. Doesn't matter how close to an enemy you are or your health. I spent some time to do the research behind it. If you notice on a male character, there's an active combat stance before going back to idle. The female avatar does not show a difference, sadly. Least not any that I have been able to determine.

Vigiloner
08-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Honestly, these things do not have to be adressed as its not such a big deal. Players will leave in their own will and this isnt one reason for any of us to pinpoint any names and call them noobs when it sounds like killing them means so much to you. Its just ur own vendetta that drives u nuts :p.

razerfingers
08-14-2013, 12:02 PM
I have gotten away without a death a few times but sometimes they blast a skill or auto and i'm out cold.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.