PDA

View Full Version : MM's Weekly CTF Thread

MightyMicah
06-15-2013, 04:28 PM
Hello and welcome to ][\/][][\/]['s Weekly CTF Thread!

In case you guys didn't know, I've been hosting weekly CTF games at a specific time each Saturday for level 50-55 pvpers. Here's the full thread if you wanna check it out-

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99534-Bringing-CTF-Back-For-Good!

Here are some pictures from last week's game!

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/null-10.png
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/null-12.png
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/null-11.png
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/null-13.png

I decided to create a new thread that's not quite as chaotic as the other one so that I can update it more clearly each week. If you don't get a chance to read the other thread, here's the rundown:

1. No forgotten items
2. The password to my locked game will be "Mightymicah"
3. You can be level 50-55 but you must use level 50 gear or below.
4. Halloween items ARE allowed for the time being!*

Below I'm going to creat a schedule for the next several weeks. The time is going to vary from week to week in order to give everyone a chance to participate. I'll start this particular thread with this week's scheduled time.

6/15/13 (Saturday)
Scheduled Time: 7pm Est (Sorry I've posted this last minute, guys)
Success or failure: Failure
Matches played: 0

6/22/13 (Saturday)
Scheduled Time: 10am Est
Success or failure: Failure
Matches played: 0

6/29/13 (Saturday)
Scheduled Time: 3pm Est
Success or failure: Success! (Whoot!)
Matches played: 1?

7/6/14 (Saturday)
Scheduled Time: 8pm Est
Success or failure: ?
Matches played: ?

Hope as many of you guys can make it as possible! I'll post in this thread once a week to bump it up and inform people of any possible changes, or just to confirm that the games will be on. See y'all in game!

Edit-Here's a time zone converter for you guys who are confused about that:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Add me-MightyMicah, ProphetMicah, TheHulk
-MM

Sus
06-15-2013, 04:32 PM
You kidding me? 7 pm? I might as well say goodnight then.

MightyMicah
06-15-2013, 04:34 PM
You kidding me? 7 pm? I might as well say goodnight then.

Goodnight! Hope to see you next week bro! :)

Spyce
06-15-2013, 04:39 PM
I'll most likely be at the one today.

What do you mean by success or failure?

MightyMicah
06-15-2013, 04:41 PM
I'll most likely be at the one today.

What do you mean by success or failure?

If not enough people show up, it's a failure. I figured it would help so people (and mainly I) can quickly glance back over the last few weeks and see which times worked most effectively. :)

NotYoCookiez
06-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Do you have to a "pro" to join? If not then I'm in ^_^

Add helpingcookie I'm usually on anyways

Spyce
06-15-2013, 08:06 PM
Question: How did Notbond get 0 kills but 2 scores?

Sryyoulose
06-15-2013, 08:09 PM
That was my rhino I helped finish game quick ;) we had to finish early

Spyce
06-16-2013, 08:24 PM
That was my rhino I helped finish game quick ;) we had to finish early

Tank everyone eh?

Apostel
06-16-2013, 11:16 PM
Sorry about this weekend Micah, but I could not participate with my 50 twink (androidxx). Work hit me hard so I needed my beauty sleep time (7pm est is about 1am mesz/gmt+1 -my timezone). Will try to join next one.

-Apostel

MightyMicah
06-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Do you have to a "pro" to join? If not then I'm in ^_^

Add helpingcookie I'm usually on anyways

Well I'm not "pro" and I'm hosting, so yes ;)

Btw, I edited the rules to include Halloween items.

NotYoCookiez
06-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Well I'm not "pro" and I'm hosting, so yes ;)

Btw, I edited the rules to include Halloween items.

Why Halloween :(
reapers are Like mini glyph maces :(

Roberto077
06-17-2013, 10:03 PM

Because they have to be L50 or lower. Plus most people farmed 51+ reapers rather than 50

MightyMicah
06-18-2013, 10:57 AM

Two words-Dex Mage. About 90% of the players who are participating are dex mages simply because they're the best. Once you give bears reapers, and birds chunkers, things even up a little bit. It's only a test for awhile. If it turns out to wreck the matches, then I'll swap the rules back. We're going for as balanced and fun as possible! :)

cookiez
06-18-2013, 01:05 PM

Because they have to be L50 or lower. Plus most people farmed 51+ reapers rather than 50

Lmao, the reaper levels are every 5 after 10. There is no level 51 reapers... Notyo is right. With my (now notyos) reaper. It will destroy and little birdies or bears..

Btw micah this is pvp not ctf. Ctf = capture the flag

You're welcome

NotYoCookiez
06-18-2013, 02:24 PM
Two words-Dex Mage. About 90% of the players who are participating are dex mages simply because they're the best. Once you give bears reapers, and birds chunkers, things even up a little bit. It's only a test for awhile. If it turns out to wreck the matches, then I'll swap the rules back. We're going for as balanced and fun as possible! :)

That means Dex mages can use pumpkin Chunker also lol so the strong will get stronger? Oh well lets just see how it works out like you said.

MightyMicah
06-18-2013, 04:14 PM

You're a genius, Cookiez.
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/null-14.png

That means Dex mages can use pumpkin Chunker also lol so the strong will get stronger? Oh well lets just see how it works out like you said.

In my experience as a 50 dex Mage, I was much more successful with the extra set bonus, including crit, when facing my opponents. However, as a 50 bird I've noticed that it's much easier to kill low dodge opponents with a chunker. You're right, though, we'll just see how it works. Hopefully the temptation to make a bear with a reaper will also bring more bears around. :)

CrimsonTider
06-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Reaper blade mixed with lvl 50 str sets = no bueno. Just an FYI. Especially when Rift gives such an amazing set bonus.

MightyMicah
06-18-2013, 05:23 PM
Reaper blade mixed with lvl 50 str sets = no bueno. Just an FYI. Especially when Rift gives such an amazing set bonus.

Agreed, to an extent. The main reason I added it was so that birds and dex bears might perhaps stand a better chance against dex mages. Because let's face it, you and I got whooped the other day by all those dex mages ;)

Sryyoulose
06-18-2013, 06:10 PM
I have my bear that's coming up :) it'll be there soon! Unfortunately I have hardly played PL at all and since I can't make it to next ctf match anyways I don't see how it'll effect anyone if it was leveled. Bummer I can't go :(

CrimsonTider
06-18-2013, 06:37 PM
Agreed, to an extent. The main reason I added it was so that birds and dex bears might perhaps stand a better chance against dex mages. Because let's face it, you and I got whooped the other day by all those dex mages ;)

True, but when you have five mages with mana shields, revive, and infinite heals, it's more about the class numbers than sets.

NotYoCookiez
06-18-2013, 08:31 PM
True, but when you have five mages with mana shields, revive, and infinite heals, it's more about the class numbers than sets.

True but also if they are all Dex mages as soon as they accept revives they are suppppper squishy.

Deathofan
06-18-2013, 10:21 PM
How much hit % and Health pool does a pure strengh bear on rift set have?

CrimsonTider
06-18-2013, 10:26 PM
How much hit % and Health pool does a pure strengh bear on rift set have?

Uggh... just deleted my comparison pics. Hit is in the 90's and Health was close to 800. Don't remember the exact numbers.

Sryyoulose
06-18-2013, 10:40 PM
I'd rather do atleast 115 Dex on my bear :/

Reunegade
06-18-2013, 10:49 PM
I'd rather do atleast 115 Dex on my bear :/

You can ;) Try 115 strength and rest dex so you can use both rift and sentinel/void! ;)

CrimsonTider
06-18-2013, 10:54 PM
You can ;) Try 115 strength and rest dex so you can use both rift and sentinel/void! ;)

Actually, you can the he suggested also. 115 is the base stat for all 50 sets.

Deathofan
06-18-2013, 11:12 PM
Thanks Crim, I guess i'll make one and get the mecha face with a hit ring and put enough dex points to reach 100% hit, it should be a beastly tank in ctf.

Sus
06-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Thanks Crim, I guess i'll make one and get the mecha face with a hit ring and put enough dex points to reach 100% hit, it should be a beastly tank in ctf.

If you use bear, then use Void so you'll be flying in hit%, somewhere around 150. And Rift has around 130% hit, you'd have by far enough hit.

NotYoCookiez
06-19-2013, 09:23 AM

With full str and face plus ring you will have 101 hit. With Dex/str it's 123 hit which is safer to have

MightyMicah
06-19-2013, 10:10 AM

Yeah you're going to need a lot of hit, bro. Imagine facing two birds with 30% blind debuffs. That wouldn't fare too well :\

Roberto077
06-19-2013, 04:34 PM
Lmao, the reaper levels are every 5 after 10. There is no level 51 reapers... Notyo is right. With my (now notyos) reaper. It will destroy and little birdies or bears..

You're welcome

I wouldn't know. I don't use them.

Deathofan
06-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Yeah you're going to need a lot of hit, bro. Imagine facing two birds with 30% blind debuffs. That wouldn't fare too well :\

Isn't that where teamates have to go in ;) This bear would be strictly for CTF, so maximazing the tanking stats (armor and hp, no dodge unfortunately) would be very beneficial for the team, besides doesn't rift set add an extra +50 hp bonus too? Also if i'm correct, beign pure str should boost the skill dmg of bear by a nice amount, so it's worth a try. Of course i'm going to test it before the ctf match, but I don't think it's going to be ready by saturday considering bears take a bit longer to lv up than bird and mage unless I get a friend to help with the lving.

Sryyoulose
06-19-2013, 08:18 PM
Not worth tanking if you can't hit debuffs.

CrimsonTider
06-19-2013, 09:24 PM
Isn't that where teamates have to go in ;) This bear would be strictly for CTF, so maximazing the tanking stats (armor and hp, no dodge unfortunately) would be very beneficial for the team, besides doesn't rift set add an extra +50 hp bonus too? Also if i'm correct, beign pure str should boost the skill dmg of bear by a nice amount, so it's worth a try. Of course i'm going to test it before the ctf match, but I don't think it's going to be ready by saturday considering bears take a bit longer to lv up than bird and mage unless I get a friend to help with the lving.

See, that's where bears get the short end of the stick. Where birds and mages maximize their skill potential by going pure, bears don't. Certain skills are not as effected by strength as they are dexterity. I know, makes zero sense but welcome to my world for the last 2 years.

:/

Deathofan
06-20-2013, 02:01 AM
How come my l56 SM bear with 93'ish hit% did perfectly fine? I've never had an issue with birds using blinding on me, since most of the time it gets dodged, so 101 hit% should be more than enough.

Membership
06-20-2013, 04:14 AM
Exactly ^ it got dodged. Cos you had sm set witch gives dodge.. With rift he won't have dodge, blind will most likely hit.

Reunegade
06-20-2013, 04:19 AM
How come my l56 SM bear with 93'ish hit% did perfectly fine? I've never had an issue with birds using blinding on me, since most of the time it gets dodged, so 101 hit% should be more than enough.

Key word: SM bear.

At 50, if a bird blinds you, kites your stomp, and hits their roots, you're down.

Deathofan
06-20-2013, 06:26 AM
First lets just hope enought birds join, the only two birds that have been playing are micah and crim, and the few times i've joined they were on my team. And I guess you're all right, rift set misses that dodge stat that makes bears the real tank, so I guess i'll do a higher hit % build to avoid risking to those debuffs.

CrimsonTider
06-20-2013, 06:38 AM
First lets just hope enought birds join, the only two birds that have been playing are micah and crim, and the few times i've joined they were on my team. And I guess you're all right, rift set misses that dodge stat that makes bears the real tank, so I guess i'll do a higher hit % build to avoid risking to those debuffs.

Don't let them fool you. Between a maxed taunt, evade, and 14 dodge a Rift set gives, and add a 2% dodge ring, you will dodge a lot more than you think.

Sryyoulose
06-20-2013, 07:42 AM
But not as much dodge as you desire ^_^
I prefer 100%

Deathofan
06-20-2013, 08:23 AM
Don't let them fool you. Between a maxed taunt, evade, and 14 dodge a Rift set gives, and add a 2% dodge ring, you will dodge a lot more than you think.
The whole set doesn't have a single dodge point, so the 14 must be from the set bonus? That dodge setup is always a must on any bear, but on this case just by looking at numbers a single root is more than enough to tone down the dodge just to where it was. No wonder why everyone went mage on this level, it's mage>bird>bear, don't get me wrong though, skill plays a major role, but numbers as well, a good skilled bear will beat a decent bird, but when both are equally skilled, the outcome is predictable, so I guess i'll just stick with my mage.

Reunegade
06-20-2013, 08:48 AM
The whole set doesn't have a single dodge point, so the 14 must be from the set bonus? That dodge setup is always a must on any bear, but on this case just by looking at numbers a single root is more than enough to tone down the dodge just to where it was. No wonder why everyone went mage on this level, it's mage>bird>bear, don't get me wrong though, skill plays a major role, but numbers as well, a good skilled bear will beat a decent bird, but when both are equally skilled, the outcome is predictable, so I guess i'll just stick with my mage.
A good bird would repulse to kite your stomp. The only way to win against those birds is to fake your stomp and wait until the bird comes in and roots, and then save your stomp to get out of the roots.

CrimsonTider
06-20-2013, 10:02 PM

Trust me, you dodge more than you think. And a Rift bear is going to have more dodge than a Death mage. In CTF, you will have mages to heal you out of roots/ice. But you are correct, comfort/class knowledge makes a difference. I could easily make a Death mage and be horrible at it. :)

A good bird would repulse to kite your stomp. The only way to win against those birds is to fake your stomp and wait until the bird comes in and roots, and then save your stomp to get out of the roots.

A good bear doesn't depend on Stomp. He uses it as a tool.

Sryyoulose
06-20-2013, 10:12 PM
When you say fake stomp... Lol never stomp until 6m or less simple as that. Don't try to anticipate it to much.

NotYoCookiez
06-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Lol does he mean use the "jump" emote? If he does then... LOL XD clever.

gison
06-21-2013, 03:12 AM
I shall join the next one :)

Deathofan
06-21-2013, 04:10 AM
Interesting, stomp is 8 meters, roots are 10 meters, besides don't good birds repulse your beckon, root, wait for stomp, 2nd root, and kill at 12 meters, in other words good birds tend to stay at 10-12 meters away.

@Crim I know what dodge you're talking about, you should have around 42 dodge with stacking-taunt, evade, and 2 dodge ring, but when a bird has two roots that debuff by -30% dodge each, and unless you can dodge both of them, that's as far as a bear will get, at least with the dodge-lacking gear. I kinda liked more what L55 has for the bear, fortified gives very high survibility stats, mostly the high amount of health pool, Health Regen, and armor, and FF Set, which gives bears the perfect amount of dodge that they should have. Btw, I was not one of the shotgun mages ;)

Deathofan
06-21-2013, 04:17 AM
Anyways, I decided i'll be entering as a bird this time, one of the reasons is because I just noticed it was lost on my characters at L47 wearing a d'jinn wand, and the other, to help out balancing the class numbers.

CrimsonTider
06-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Interesting, stomp is 8 meters, roots are 10 meters, besides don't good birds repulse your beckon, root, wait for stomp, 2nd root, and kill at 12 meters, in other words good birds tend to stay at 10-12 meters away.

@Crim I know what dodge you're talking about, you should have around 42 dodge with stacking-taunt, evade, and 2 dodge ring, but when a bird has two roots that debuff by -30% dodge each, and unless you can dodge both of them, that's as far as a bear will get, at least with the dodge-lacking gear. I kinda liked more what L55 has for the bear, fortified gives very high survibility stats, mostly the high amount of health pool, Health Regen, and armor, and FF Set, which gives bears the perfect amount of dodge that they should have. Btw, I was not one of the shotgun mages ;)

In order for both roots to debuff dodge at -30%, they both have to be maxed at 6. There are not enough skill points at level 50 to have both maxed. Yes, a bird can debuff at least 30 dodge, but I think everyone is missing the point that a good bear is NOT going to use beckon-stomp in such a close time frame. Also, the +50 health given on the Rift is HUGE at level 50. It is very similar to the Fortified set, however, comparing level 50 sets and 55 is not a fair comparison.

Also, I know you use Glowstick set. My comment was for comparing the ability to survive (mainly in dodge) between Death mages and Rift bears.

bramer
06-21-2013, 11:25 AM
I'll join for this Saturday, if there aren't too many birds, and if you're ok with having somebody who knows nothing about CTF, lol :p
P.s. The character I'll be using is Thebramer, I'll add you sometime today, ok?

This is bramer - signing out

MightyMicah
06-21-2013, 12:42 PM
I'll join for this Saturday, if there aren't too many birds, and if you're ok with having somebody who knows nothing about CTF, lol :p
P.s. The character I'll be using is Thebramer, I'll add you sometime today, ok?

Sounds good! Just try not to sign out until the match is over, huh? ;)

bramer
06-21-2013, 02:10 PM
Sounds good! Just try not to sign out until the match is over, huh? ;)
:p Cool, thanks for letting me in, also I'll have to remember to wake up before 10 A.M, which could be a problem lol.

MightyMicah
06-21-2013, 02:50 PM
:p Cool, thanks for letting me in, also I'll have to remember to wake up before 10 A.M, which could be a problem lol.

No problem at all! Glad to have you in. :) I know the feeling...on Saturday morning I sometimes don't roll out of bed till noon due to a long night up playing guild wars 2 xD

MightyMicah
06-22-2013, 10:12 AM
Another failed week edited into the op...

NotYoCookiez
06-22-2013, 01:20 PM
You should make this 2-3 times a week. Is there a reason for only one day a week? With only one day, if you miss it you have to wait a whole other week...

Zeus
06-22-2013, 01:46 PM
You should make this 2-3 times a week. Is there a reason for only one day a week? With only one day, if you miss it you have to wait a whole other week...

I'm in the process of leveling mine so I will be entering this shortly! :)

Cheenivie
06-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Grrr gotta check the times:P I thought it was this afternoon:P

MightyMicah
06-22-2013, 03:52 PM

If someone else wants to co-host it with me and do more times a week, that sounds good to me. I simply don't have the time. Maybe if people made a greater effort to even arrive in the first place, things would work out. I mean only one person showed up today O.o

Reunegade
06-22-2013, 04:09 PM
If someone else wants to co-host it with me and do more times a week, that sounds good to me. I simply don't have the time. Maybe if people made a greater effort to even arrive in the first place, things would work out. I mean only one person showed up today O.o
I would be happy to, I have very flexible times (summer ftw) ;)

CrimsonTider
06-22-2013, 07:43 PM

You have to remember, things happen. It's not always going to work out as scheduled. Same reason why all these tournaments get drug out for eternity. Especially during the summer when people just get just get up and go due to extra time.

Just don't sweat it. It will catch on.

MightyMicah
06-23-2013, 01:07 PM
You have to remember, things happen. It's not always going to work out as scheduled. Same reason why all these tournaments get drug out for eternity. Especially during the summer when people just get just get up and go due to extra time.

Just don't sweat it. It will catch on.

Definitely, I'm with you. I, myself, sometimes have trouble remembering to get on, or even sometimes think I might not be able to host it due to things coming up in real life. I never said it would always work out as scheduled. I'm honestly shocked it even worked out that one week. The point I was making was simply that, if only one person shows up to my weekly match, there's a small chance people will show up to multiple matches. Instead of hosting it more times, it might be better to just have everybody try a bit harder to show up.

I won't sweat it, and I hope you're right. :)

Faliziaga
06-24-2013, 04:37 AM
I've made a lv50 mage and I'm planning to be there next saturday. 3pm eastern time is 9pm my time so this fits well. I'm helping to level up my friend's toon then we would be two people.

MightyMicah
06-24-2013, 12:34 PM
I've made a lv50 mage and I'm planning to be there next saturday. 3pm eastern time is 9pm my time so this fits well. I'm helping to level up my friend's toon then we would be two people.

I'm glad to hear it! Welcome aboard!

Faliziaga
06-24-2013, 02:52 PM
Thx! My ign is Faali - I've sent u a friend request

NotYoCookiez
06-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Since I sold my shadow set, I went with a cheap set and bought a rift set for my Mage. Rift Mage FTW! I'm itching to try this out during ctf! So far it's a good tank :3 mana is a problem though After a while :(

Spyce
06-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Since I sold my shadow set, I went with a cheap set and bought a rift set for my Mage. Rift Mage FTW! I'm itching to try this out during ctf! So far it's a good tank :3 mana is a problem though After a while :(

You and I suxxors when we did CTF earlier today.
Reun and Design won 5-0!

NotYoCookiez
06-24-2013, 05:54 PM
You and I suxxors when we did CTF earlier today.
Reun and Design won 5-0!

I had No chance against 2 bears and a noob teammate LOL jkjk :)

The bears weren't the problem ;)

Nihiliste
06-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Protukura is a Rift/Fury mage now. *Tankfortheteam*

Spyce
06-24-2013, 06:23 PM
I had No chance against 2 bears and a noob teammate LOL jkjk :)

The bears weren't the problem ;)

I'm such a newb aren't I? :P
Bes newb ever!

NotYoCookiez
06-24-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm such a newb aren't I? :P
Bes newb ever!

Go int bear lol

Reunegade
06-24-2013, 08:53 PM
That's what I'm going at 55 ;)

MorewizardForums
06-27-2013, 08:38 PM
I made a new behr, supahqtfire, 50 rift, Ill be there :D

Blastyou
06-27-2013, 11:36 PM

Nice to meet you earlier :p

Anyway, I may not be able to make the match this weekend but in the future I'd love to be a part of this. I have a shiny new rift bear, Bgame, and so far the community at this level seems awesome. Hopefully I'll get to know more of you in-game!

MightyMicah
06-28-2013, 06:09 PM

Nice to meet you earlier :p

Anyway, I may not be able to make the match this weekend but in the future I'd love to be a part of this. I have a shiny new rift bear, Bgame, and so far the community at this level seems awesome. Hopefully I'll get to know more of you in-game!

Awesome and awesome! Can't wait to see you both there! Be sure and add me in game as well! :)

Quick update, guys: The match SHOULD still be on tomorrow. If I'm a couple minutes late, don't worry about it and always feel free to start without me. (Just be sure to lock the game with my password so people aren't confused.)

Also, I edited in a time zone converter into the original thread. (This thread, not the other.)

Spyce
06-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Awesome and awesome! Can't wait to see you both there! Be sure and add me in game as well! :)

Quick update, guys: The match SHOULD still be on tomorrow. If I'm a couple minutes late, don't worry about it and always feel free to start without me. (Just be sure to lock the game with my password so people aren't confused.)

Also, I edited in a time zone converter into the original thread. (This thread, not the other.)

I can finally join now that I have 20 platinum!

MightyMicah
06-29-2013, 10:49 AM
I can finally join now that I have 20 platinum!

Yaaay! I'm having a good feeling about today. A lot of people have said that they might make it.

Cheenivie
06-29-2013, 10:54 AM
Ill be there 3 is the best time for me!!:P

Reunegade
06-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Me too bro ;)

bramer
06-29-2013, 12:27 PM
Ok, I should be able to join this time because the free plat offer I just started is worth ten plat and it's double-plat weekend, so cross your fingers!!
Ign: Thebramer

Edit: You can stop crossing your fingers, I just bought the arena!! Woot!

Reunegade
06-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Woot woot! 20 more minutes guys!

bramer
06-29-2013, 01:41 PM
Woot woot! 20 more minutes guys!

I'm really excited about this, so I gave you a random thanks ;)

Reunegade
06-29-2013, 01:42 PM
-_-

MightyMicah
06-29-2013, 03:07 PM
That was a lot of fun, guys! I'm glad it worked out today! I'll mark 3pm down as a good time :)

Argyros
06-29-2013, 03:13 PM
:/ Game was full, ill try and join next time.

MorewizardForums
07-06-2013, 06:58 PM
3 minutes :o

Spyce
07-13-2013, 04:56 PM
None today?

ArtofWar
07-13-2013, 05:13 PM
None today?

No update on the OP since two weeks. Not sure if this is still going.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 05:16 PM
No update on the OP since two weeks. Not sure if this is still going.

You don't even play PL.

._.

ArtofWar
07-13-2013, 05:20 PM
You don't even play PL.

._.
I do but I'm not PvPing at l50.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 05:26 PM
I do but I'm not PvPing at l50.

What are your characters?
Do you PvP?

I just see you in SL occasionally.

ArtofWar
07-13-2013, 05:33 PM
What are your characters?
Do you PvP?

I just see you in SL occasionally.
My main is HighTechTank, l75 and no, I don't PvP. Not a fan of the endgame PvP atm.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 05:35 PM
My main is HighTechTank, l75 and no, I don't PvP. Not a fan of the endgame PvP atm.

Dang.
Never knew you played.

You should twink if you aren't into endgame.

ArtofWar
07-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Dang.
Never knew you played.

You should twink if you aren't into endgame.
I'll try it. Any suggestion on which lvl I should try?

Spyce
07-13-2013, 06:06 PM
I'll try it. Any suggestion on which lvl I should try?

How much gold do you have to spend?

Sryyoulose
07-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Let's see here, L50+ is good anything under L50 is all fbows.

Sryyoulose
07-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Gtfo ninjad by internal :(

Spyce
07-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Gtfo ninjad by internal :(

Text me newb.
I'm bored out of my mind.

You can't ninja'd me if I'm the ninja.
Gf though.

ArtofWar
07-13-2013, 06:20 PM
How much gold do you have to spend?

800k and a few sets which I could sell so 1m+.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 06:22 PM
800k and a few sets which I could sell so 1m+.

Would you like 1-50 or 50+?

Sryyoulose
07-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Your good for pretty much any level I'd suggest 50-51 or 56 tho

ArtofWar
07-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Would you like 1-50 or 50+?
Hmm.. I'll try 1-50.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Hmm.. I'll try 1-50.

Forgotten is gonna kill.

Suggestions: 15 bear, 20 bird, 23 mage, 26 mage, 35 mage, 40 mage.

50 of any class is decent.

ArtofWar
07-13-2013, 06:47 PM
Forgotten is gonna kill.

Suggestions: 15 bear, 20 bird, 23 mage, 26 mage, 35 mage, 40 mage.

50 of any class is decent.
I'm fine with using forgotten. Which of your suggestions do you like the most?

Spyce
07-13-2013, 06:52 PM
I'm fine with using forgotten. Which of your suggestions do you like the most?

15 bear requires you to have the L. 10 Platinum Pack which costs 35 platinum. (If you want to get good)

I dislike the 23-40 community but that's just me.

From the looks of it, I'd say you haven't PvPed much in PL.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

I personally would recommend 15 bear because it has fairly simple mechanics.

ArtofWar
07-13-2013, 06:58 PM
15 bear requires you to have the L. 10 Platinum Pack which costs 35 platinum. (If you want to get good)

I dislike the 23-40 community but that's just me.

From the looks of it, I'd say you haven't PvPed much in PL.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

I personally would recommend 15 bear because it has fairly simple mechanics.
I really haven't PvPed much in PL. The only lvl I tried was 15 but that was long ago so I don't remember much of it. I'll try it again once I lvl'd my bear, shouldn't take that long.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 07:07 PM
I really haven't PvPed much in PL. The only lvl I tried was 15 but that was long ago so I don't remember much of it. I'll try it again once I lvl'd my bear, shouldn't take that long.

I've taught my brother how to 15 Bear.
I'll help you lvl if you like.

Add: Heredity in-game.

ArtofWar
07-13-2013, 07:11 PM
I've taught my brother how to 15 Bear.
I'll help you lvl if you like.

Add: Heredity in-game.
I'll lvl it tomorrow so I'll add you then. Thanks btw.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 09:10 PM
I'll lvl it tomorrow so I'll add you then. Thanks btw.

Sounds good.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78297-Level-15-Bear-Guide&highlight=bear+guide

NotYoCookiez
07-13-2013, 09:53 PM
I missed it again? </3 ugh

Sryyoulose
07-13-2013, 10:02 PM
I missed it again? </3 ugh

I haven't gone in forever :( I neve get to go an mighty debt post new time this week

Spyce
07-14-2013, 09:12 AM
I haven't gone in forever :( I neve get to go an mighty debt post new time this week

Micah has been inactive.

Faliziaga
07-16-2013, 01:47 AM
I'm still up for saturday 3pm eastern time ctf games:pirate:.