PDA

View Full Version : Question on early levels???

Maardvark
10-16-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi all. I just got pocket legends on my iPhone (this is the most incredible iPhone game by the way) : ) anyway, I'll apologize before hand in case this is a repeat; I realize there are a lot of "new guys" questions....so thank you everyone : )

I'm only level 7 and I already feel it's difficult to level, especially alone. It took me forever to beat meathead and now I'm dying more than I'd like and I'm still in forest haven. I'm just looking for some general advice for where I should be going and how leveling works quickly. Unless this is a grindfest :) then I need to get to work. Thanks again

Demonicdevyn
10-16-2010, 09:25 PM
add divinedevyn one of my noob chars il help u out

Demonicdevyn
10-16-2010, 09:26 PM
and welcome to forums

Dizko
10-16-2010, 09:38 PM
It is difficult alone, so grab some friends ;P

[Lt] Shiny
10-16-2010, 09:40 PM
everyone, check out my sale/trade thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?10219-Sale!-Sale!-Sale!-Trade!-Trade!-Trade!

Demonicdevyn
10-16-2010, 09:45 PM
dude gtfo shiny

[Lt] Shiny
10-16-2010, 09:47 PM
dude gtfo shinysad face =(

Arterra
10-16-2010, 10:06 PM
aww u has a sad.

anyway, this is not a solo-game. it is meant to be played in groups and to make friends (even though current friend system is a mess to go through) you can solo it, but it will cost you the gold indeed. just look for other's games and join.

[Lt] Shiny
10-17-2010, 12:56 PM
aww u has a sad.

anyway, this is not a solo-game. it is meant to be played in groups and to make friends (even though current friend system is a mess to go through) you can solo it, but it will cost you the gold indeed. just look for other's games and join.yes its a shame that some people cant take an advertisement seriously and then hav to spaz about it. btw, thanks for visiting my thread Arterra. and i also hope to see others visiting it too!

--Thanks

Arterra
10-17-2010, 12:59 PM
Shiny Buttom;101387']yes its a shame that some people cant take an advertisement seriously and then hav to spaz about it. btw, thanks for visiting my thread Arterra. and i also hope to see others visiting it too!

--Thanks

np lol. i just wish the title matched what your objective is... kinda misleading and annoying atm.

Demonicdevyn
10-17-2010, 03:05 PM
i did visit it its just u dont put tht on a new pplayer thread eh
and btw i made the same thread last month didnt work out so best of luck

[Lt] Shiny
10-17-2010, 05:32 PM
np lol. i just wish the title matched what your objective is... kinda misleading and annoying atm.yeah, i know, But thanks for going on my tread and being the first to post an actual sale. (even though it was only two item...)

[Lt] Shiny
10-17-2010, 05:40 PM
i did visit it its just u dont put tht on a new pplayer thread eh
and btw i made the same thread last month didnt work out so best of luckty. i salut you sir!