PDA

View Full Version : best lvl 45 weapons?

Stratospaly
10-16-2010, 09:46 PM
I am rounding the mid 40s and looking for a good 1h and shield combo, and a good 2h weapon. I am in no way rich, but can spend 10-20k on each if needed.

Its about time to upgrade from the iceberg hatchet I have used for 13 levels.

I am going to run with toth helm and chest, so something with h/s would be nice, or more m/s. The main thing I look for in a 1h is tanking stats, and in a 2h pure dps (big hit damage).

Ellyidol
10-16-2010, 09:58 PM
If your looking for BEST of the best, the Zuraz Shock Lance is still the best 1handed weapon out there if your looking for tanking and damage and its level 45. Though its far from 10-20k only. With 10-20k I'd suggest trying to get hold of a spear. Djinn probably.

As for 2handed there isn't really a good 2handed weapon. The best 2handed weapon right now is the Gurgox Hammer which is at 50.

If you want I can sell you a 45 weapon, let me know.

Royce
10-16-2010, 10:15 PM
1 hand, you either want the shock lance (expensive) or Djinn Spear (much cheaper, and also available in Thoth and Isis unlike the lance), and a scarab buckler (pharaoh shields have a bit less armor). If you have Thoth already, I'd try to get both the spear and buckler of Isis. The best 2-handers are the Djinn Blades (afaik only Thoth and Osiris exist). The level 30 Iceberg hammer from the elite campaign is also still quite effective in AO2 (leveled my Str bird to 45 using it), though I haven't tried it in AO3 yet.

smoae
10-17-2010, 02:21 AM
For the weapon, there are lots of different things you can do. Here are some of my favorite lvl 45 weps..

Khopesh of Isis: best speedy one hander does about 70 damage per hit. Looks epic. Easiest Found in Ao2 level 5. Price: about 40-60k

Djinn spear of Isis: medium speed spear, does a fair ammount of damage. Price: about 15-20k. Easiest found in ao2 plasma pyramid.

Zuraz shock lance: medium fast speed. Does massive damage for a one hander. Looks awesome. Price: 250-300k. Only found in ao2 level 4

Plasma sword of Thoth: fast one hander. Not quite as good as khopesh, but cheaper. Price: 20-40k. Easiest found is ao2 plasma pyramid

Zuraz plasma sword: not quite as good as plasma sword of Thoth (in my opinion) but some people like. Gives str, dodge and armor bonus. Price: 20-30k. Easiest found in ao2 plasma pyramid

Djinn blade of Thoth: best lvl 45 two hander. Does great damage and looks awesome. Found in ao2 level 3. Price: 15-25k

Khopesh of Thoth: same as khopesh of Isis, except with Thoth stats

Djinn spear of Thoth: same as djinn spear of Isis except with Thoth stats

Pharohs sword of Isis: good fast one Hander until you get khopesh or plasma sword. Price: 8-15k easiest found in ao2 plasma pyramid

Those are probably the best lvl 45 weps, good luck

Royce
10-17-2010, 10:38 AM
FYI, none of the AO2 1-hand swords are worth using IMO. Their DPS is misleading, and in practice is much lower than what the numbers say due to enemy armor mitigation. They can be used in AO2, but the spear or lance is far superior due to much bigger damage and armor reducing procs. And if you do have a khopesh, plasma, or pharaoh sword, don't even bother bringing it to AO3, because using a fast, low damage weapon is futile except at times when all three classes armor debuffs come together on your target.

Arterra
10-17-2010, 10:46 AM
last word needed:
spears give out -15 armor debuff, can stack
shock lance gives out a one-at-a-time -15 armor debuff.

if a backup str character get a spear to help out with the debuffing, but if the main tanker that shock lance will work wonders to keep the enemy on you and to kill them quicker.

btw i only suggest spear or lances lol...

itzyou
10-21-2010, 08:32 PM
if you add itzyou i have over 100 str wepons armor shields helms and more