PDA

View Full Version : The All-Purpose Guide to Builds: Need you guys first

vholt
06-16-2013, 12:15 AM
I thought i would start a guide for people who want a little light on build before they start the game, or maybe a better build to respec to without having to do tedious hours of testing. What's going to be cool is, i want it to be a collaboration. The builds listed will be for as many purposes possible, i.e. A build for pve, pvp, tombs, elite, ctf, etc. This will provide the reader with a gallery of builds to choose from. I will list basic builds that the general population recommended, but what i would like is for some of you guys to suggest some of your own builds! That's right. Got a unique build that you think is awesome and want to share? Let's put 'em all in one guide! I'll start with the basic structure and format to provide example and you guys can go post your own in the same format down below. Then i will mash 'em all up and make a Build Gallery Guide type ordeal. Here we go!

Formatting should be like this: Example is in blue

Example Build (Title of the Build)

All classes (List what class/classes is the build meant for)

PvE, Tombs, Teamwork, Survivability (Super Short Summary of the purpose of the build, think of it as tags and just use keywords)

Summary
This build is for being cool because its cool (Short summary of what the build is for and why its effective)

Stat Distribution
Put half your points in Strength and the rest in Int. (Description of the stat point distribution)

Skills
Get heal skill (Brief Description of what skills and upgrades to get)

Heal skill is good for this build cause its cool (Detailed Description on why each skill and upgrade matters)

Get movement passive then vroom vroom (This section is for passives)

Miscellaneous
Get any gear that has "Will" in it (Specific, if any, gear that is recommended)

I recommended Guapo, he's cool (This section is for pets)

Cool (Any other advice or tips for the build)

vholt (leave the name that takes credit for it)

Ok so that's that. Regarding credit and before people start saying 'no i used that way before you that's my build! I should take credit!"

Let's try a first come, first gets the credit basis :P

"Thanks, hope we can all contribute to this." - Vholt

DocDoBig
06-16-2013, 04:01 AM
Cool idea!
Well, I can only suggest to remain in the limit of characters in one post which is 65,500. ;)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102158-Characters-limit-for-a-post

vholt
06-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Cool idea!
Well, I can only suggest to remain in the limit of characters in one post which is 65.500. ;)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102158-Characters-limit-for-a-post

I'll reserve slots

vholt
06-25-2013, 08:32 PM
Bump, i'm working on it right now d:

DocDoBig
06-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Bump, i'm working on it right now d:

Woot!