PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day!!

CrimsonTider
06-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Good Morning/Evening PL Community,

I just wanted to take a quick moment to say Happy Father's Day and how much I appreciate each and every one of you. As a father, live can be difficult, stressful, unpredictable, confusing, and at the same time, the most rewarding thing any one person can experience. I love my children with all of my heart and cannot imagine my life without any of them in it. They bring so much joy and laughter to my life and, despite their short-comings, never cease to amaze me.

I am also blessed to be the son of a wonderful father as well as a loving step-father. I know many times these situations don't always work, but both men have always been there for me and have helped mold me into the man I am today. I was also blessed to have wonderful grandfather's and great-grandfather's. Living in the southeastern part of the U.S., family is the second most important aspect of our lives after our love and faith in Jesus Christ. It is this love for family which makes having my own children so special.

On this day, take time to spend with your family. If you are a father/grandfather, I challenge you to spend time with your children, tell them you love and appreciate them, and enjoy YOUR day. If you are a son/daughter, I challenge you to spend time with your father(s)/gradfather(s), tell them how much you love and appreciate all they do, and do something for them. Life is too short to pass these opportunities by. Embrace the time you have now.

Be blessed and I hope each and every one of you have a fantastic day!

-Crim

Aveea
06-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Well said. Happy Father's Day! :)

DocDoBig
06-16-2013, 08:51 AM
If you read this,

I love yah pappy! Happy F-Day!

Spyce
06-16-2013, 08:57 AM
I love you Daddy!
Happy F-Day to all the wonderful fathers out there.

Rare
06-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Happy father's day man. *hi5* we made it through another year!

Edit: father's day means football is only about 2 months away :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

CrimsonTider
06-16-2013, 10:41 AM
Happy father's day man. *hi5* we made it through another year!

Edit: father's day means football is only about 2 months away :D

ROLL TIDE BABY! If I can get lucky, may be in your neck of the woods to see the Bama/VT game at the Dome in August.

Zaonabiuibil
06-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Happy fathers day to all those fathers playing here and everywhere!

floats
06-16-2013, 11:01 AM
As expected from creamson ^_^ like the mothers thread. HAppeH FaTHers Dayyy!

Rare
06-16-2013, 11:10 AM
ROLL TIDE BABY! If I can get lucky, may be in your neck of the woods to see the Bama/VT game at the Dome in August.

Well, I think we already know how that one is going to go. It'd be nice to see the ACC pull off an upset. Maybe get a little talk for a week. Bit I wouldn't bet Monday's lunch money on it.

quanebo
06-16-2013, 01:15 PM
I don't have a father anymore but my uncle has always been like a dad to me, helped me throughout my life, happy fathers day!

Zeus
06-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Love it! Planning to take my dad out as well. :)

Also, still waiting on the day when Happy Grandfather's day applies to you, old man. ;)

Sryyoulose
06-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Happy fajas day! To all dem old men who play sts games.

Aracnus
06-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Happy Father's Day to Crim, and the rest of you STS fathers out there! (and anyone on the STS team who is one as well!)

... Sadly, i can't spend father's day with my dad :(

Pandamoni
06-16-2013, 02:03 PM
Happy father's day, Crim :)

And happy father's day to the rest of the great dads here on the forum!

I hope you guys have a great one :D

CrimsonTider
06-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Also, still waiting on the day when Happy Grandfather's day applies to you, old man. ;)

I have 3 teenage daughter's. Let's not think about it.

XghostzX
06-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Happy Father's day :) I just went Kayaking with the family, we had a great time.

Zeus
06-16-2013, 05:32 PM

LOL! Good luck with that, Bryan! xD

Noodleleg
06-16-2013, 10:21 PM

I don't know if that'll ever happen. You're like... Arnold Schwarzenegger and they're your princesses, so... They're staying single for life it seems like :p...

Anyways... Happy Fathers' Day! Brining honor to you since 97, Dad!