PDA

View Full Version : How long until I receive help?

weemanownage
06-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Hello, 2 days ago I contacted the spacetime support asking for a guest account from a long time ago. Does anyone, with experience, know approximately how long it takes for them to finally reply to me?

Thank you!

Roberto077
06-16-2013, 01:21 PM
STS doesn't work on weekends, expect a reply later this week

razerfingers
06-16-2013, 01:22 PM
They're gone weekends. Next time title it. "Probs in AL" then they'll read it faster.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Spyce
06-16-2013, 01:23 PM
Could be days...weeks...months.

NECROREAPER
06-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Lol people have no sense of patience anymore, all it is is me, me, me, want, want, want, I, I, I,

Ape
06-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Lol people have no sense of patience anymore, all it is is me, me, me, want, want, want, I, I, I,

well, they just ignore me nowadays so I have a reason to have lost my patience.

Spectre
06-16-2013, 02:08 PM
well, they just ignore me nowadays so I have a reason to have lost my patience.

Same, my both messages were ignored...

joshtheboss
06-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Hello, 2 days ago I contacted the spacetime support asking for a guest account from a long time ago. Does anyone, with experience, know approximately how long it takes for them to finally reply to me?

Thank you!

It really depends on who you get.

weemanownage
06-16-2013, 02:24 PM
awesome, I was unaware they didn't work weekends, thanks for the help all!

[SOLVED]

Ape
06-16-2013, 02:58 PM
Same, my both messages were ignored...

Ah yeh, maybe they spam filtered you like me :p

Multibird
06-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Have some patience!!

XghostzX
06-16-2013, 03:05 PM

They honestly don't respond anymore, I have been waiting for over 6 months for two responses. Not to mention, I hardly ask for anything.

Spectre
06-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Ah yeh, maybe they spam filtered you like me :p

Everything is possible :D

Chickenrunnn
06-16-2013, 03:10 PM
They honestly don't respond anymore, I have been waiting for over 6 months for two responses. Not to mention, I hardly ask for anything.

Join a cake with ur message, or write in the title "I'll buy 6 crowns of persistence right after you answered :["

Should work :)

To be more serious, Re-message them, they have so many requests that they maybe can't deal with all of'em? :o

XghostzX
06-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Join a cake with ur message, or write in the title "I'll buy 6 crowns of persistence right after you answered :["

Should work :)

To be more serious, Re-message them, they have so many requests that they maybe can't deal with all of'em? :o

I've tried, and have had absolutely no luck :/

Chickenrunnn
06-16-2013, 05:11 PM
I've tried, and have had absolutely no luck :/

WHat was it about? if it isn't too personal or about something which shouldn't be told on forums? o;

billybob1
06-16-2013, 05:40 PM
i asked them if they could uncraft sum of my black armor just to b goofy..they replied a week n a half later---they said no
lol...they waited that long to tell me

Xbuddyjosh
06-16-2013, 05:50 PM
Make an acc in al. Then ALWAYS use it for support issues, instead of pl. Select "Arcane legends" when u r selecting the game that the issue is in. They don't care what game it is; that button is basically them seeing if they née to read it or not. Pl, sl, and dl: nobody cares, it's like u never made a case. Al: expect a reply the next day.

Wendellism
06-16-2013, 06:01 PM
Still, it really depends on who you get.

angeldawn
06-16-2013, 06:09 PM
Stories of the customer service here upset me.

I play another mmo. Not nearly as long as I have played PL and have spent WAY less money. I am a VIP in that game and have an ingame option for help/support. I used it and was pmed immediately in game and my problem was addressed. This is amazing customer service it shows they do care about their clients and are there for them. This is what every company should stride for and many do by the 'click to chat' option on so many websites.

Waiting more than 24 hours for any customer service from any company seem completely unacceptable to me.

XghostzX
06-16-2013, 10:26 PM

I play another mmo. Not nearly as long as I have played PL and have spent WAY less money. I am a VIP in that game and have an ingame option for help/support. I used it and was pmed immediately in game and my problem was addressed. This is amazing customer service it shows they do care about their clients and are there for them. This is what every company should stride for and many do by the 'click to chat' option on so many websites.

Waiting more than 24 hours for any customer service from any company seem completely unacceptable to me.

This ^... thank you.

Zeus
06-17-2013, 12:05 AM
I truly don't know what has gone wrong with customer support. I have noticed that customer support is faster if I need support from something from AL. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it is better. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't customer support supposed to address the issue? Heck, it's difficult for me to even get a platinum refund these days!

STS, don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the company and the wonderful games that it creates. However, two years ago, if I had an issue, I knew customer support had my back. Now? It's a miracle if they are able to grant me my request. I do not know if many people are rejected/given the standard denial response in order to keep support costs down or what, but I do not feel secure when emailing support anymore.

Thus, if support could be bumped up, I am positive all games would benefit from it. Heck, it would even help keep complaints down. Why? Customers will not feel totally ignored. As of right now, I feel like I am continuing investing in a company that refuses to invest in me or other players when they need assistance. Yes, I get that some people abuse support. Thus, why not ban those offenders versus taking support options that were previously available?

I hope this advice can be taken into consideration. If staff/moderators feel anything wrong with this post, feel free to edit it. However, please, just take the post into consideration and try upping support. If we can't have a campaign for a while in PL yet, the least that could be done is take care of customers via support.

Yours truly,

~Apollo

Wendellism
06-17-2013, 12:26 AM
I truly don't know what has gone wrong with customer support. I have noticed that customer support is faster if I need support from something from AL. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it is better. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't customer support supposed to address the issue? Heck, it's difficult for me to even get a platinum refund these days!

STS, don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the company and the wonderful games that it creates. However, two years ago, if I had an issue, I knew customer support had my back. Now? It's a miracle if they are able to grant me my request. I do not know if many people are rejected/given the standard denial response in order to keep support costs down or what, but I do not feel secure when emailing support anymore.

Thus, if support could be bumped up, I am positive all games would benefit from it. Heck, it would even help keep complaints down. Why? Customers will not feel totally ignored. As of right now, I feel like I am continuing investing in a company that refuses to invest in me or other players when they need assistance. Yes, I get that some people abuse support. Thus, why not ban those offenders versus taking support options that were previously available?

I hope this advice can be taken into consideration. If staff/moderators feel anything wrong with this post, feel free to edit it. However, please, just take the post into consideration and try upping support. If we can't have a campaign for a while in PL yet, the least that could be done is take care of customers via support.

Yours truly,

~Apollo

When even the oldies start to complain about support, I bet STS has had to listen. After all, look at other MMOs that failed due to that matter.

Extreme
06-17-2013, 07:34 AM
I waited 1 week and This is what I get..

Hello,

Unfortunately we are not able to complete your request at this time. While we strive to satisfy every player request, somethings are outside of the scope of the Customer Support department.

If there is anything else that we can do to assist you, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,

Gnosis

1 week for a Yes/No question..

Spyce
06-17-2013, 07:37 AM

Hello,

Unfortunately we are not able to complete your request at this time. While we strive to satisfy every player request, somethings are outside of the scope of the Customer Support department.

If there is anything else that we can do to assist you, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,

Gnosis

That's there favorite response.

angeldawn
06-17-2013, 08:17 AM

Hello,

Regards,

Gnosis

That's his standard reply lol

Stevenmc
06-17-2013, 10:55 AM

What game is that?

Samhayne
06-17-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to chime in from our side to give our perspective.

First, we do have support coverage on the weekend. We recently brought on more staff to allow us to cover weekends.

Secondly, what game you are writing about has zero change on the speed of the reply. We prioritize purchase issues and after that is everything else in a queue. When the team gets to your issues is when they get to it.

The response time varies greatly with the demand and with resources to meet it. After a busy weekend there can be a bit of a backlog. Also, if we have one of our Support Team out of the office for a stretch can impact response times. We're a small company, but we strive for the best service possible.

For Ape, Flacs and XghostzX if you have an old issue you want to address, feel free to PM me. I don't see issues with your ticket histories that would match your complaints. Likely I'm not searching for the correct account since your forum account is likely different from the game account in question.

Extreme, just to be clear, your question was responded to in 4.5 days, not a week. I'm sorry that we were not able to address your request.

In general, our Support Team used to do "extras" in the past that we no longer do. One popular one is looking for "free" names. In the past we would search for who had that name and free it up for users to use now. Such extras are outside the scope of the Support Team and is something we no longer offer to do. Thanks very much for your understanding.

Roberto077
06-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to chime in from our side to give our perspective.

First, we do have support coverage on the weekend. We recently brought on more staff to allow us to cover weekends.

Secondly, what game you are writing about has zero change on the speed of the reply. We prioritize purchase issues and after that is everything else in a queue. When the team gets to your issues is when they get to it.

The response time varies greatly with the demand and with resources to meet it. After a busy weekend there can be a bit of a backlog. Also, if we have one of our Support Team out of the office for a stretch can impact response times. We're a small company, but we strive for the best service possible.

For Ape, Flacs and XghostzX if you have an old issue you want to address, feel free to PM me. I don't see issues with your ticket histories that would match your complaints. Likely I'm not searching for the correct account since your forum account is likely different from the game account in question.

Extreme, just to be clear, your question was responded to in 4.5 days, not a week. I'm sorry that we were not able to address your request.

In general, our Support Team used to do "extras" in the past that we no longer do. One popular one is looking for "free" names. In the past we would search for who had that name and free it up for users to use now. Such extras are outside the scope of the Support Team and is something we no longer offer to do. Thanks very much for your understanding.

Thanks for the detailed response. Just wondering, do you guys still do live support sessions?

Samhayne
06-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Since we moved the backend from Zendesk to Desk.com earlier this year we lost the feature to do live chat.

Roberto077
06-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Since we moved the backend from Zendesk to Desk.com earlier this year we lost the feature to do live chat.

Always thought that would be a cool thing to do. Maybe another stream sometime when work isn't crazy?

Oldcoot
06-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Nice to know that they are listening

Samhayne
06-17-2013, 03:29 PM
Always thought that would be a cool thing to do. Maybe another stream sometime when work isn't crazy?

Honestly, very few people made use of the live chat feature. As I understand it, it was mostly a distraction to the Support Team. At this point we'd prefer to keep the focus on grinding through the ticket volume.

Roberto077
06-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Honestly, very few people made use of the live chat feature. As I understand it, it was mostly a distraction to the Support Team. At this point we'd prefer to keep the focus on grinding through the ticket volume.

I understand. With AL out you must get a lot more support tickets than before.

Extreme
06-18-2013, 02:10 AM
Wow.. Just Wow A dev Actually Reads.. Thanks Sam.. And also Thought it was a week.. really Good To know a Dev Care.

-Extreme

razerfingers
06-18-2013, 02:44 PM

I know sam already replied, but i'm gonna say that this^^ was almost how it was when they only had PL to worrg about. I remeber sometimes it took until later that day lol.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Deazafla
06-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Ah. So it seems we are all experiencing some sting from Als favoritism. Support definitely will come if u label it under arcane, is what I've been hearing lately.

Schnitzel
06-19-2013, 09:38 AM

There was a live chat feature?!?!
And no one told me all this time?!?!

Chickenrunnn
06-19-2013, 11:46 AM
There was a live chat feature?!?!
And no one told me all this time?!?!

Same there..

Maybe some advertisements would have made it way more lively/efficient, and it would be permiting nowadays to reduce consequently the number of requests and tickets?

i asked them if they could uncraft sum of my black armor just to b goofy..they replied a week n a half later---they said no
lol...they waited that long to tell me

About that, it's normal they didn't do :).. NPC's in game who craft dragon parts say "we won't be able to uncraft it, are you SURE you want to craft it?"
I think they say something like this. :vlol:

Openi
06-20-2013, 07:18 AM
I sent a support ticket in three days ago, and sent you a pm yesterday morning. Any idea on when it will be addressed?

Sryyoulose
06-20-2013, 07:49 AM
I had a ticket that I sent and it took 3 weeks to get to... One was a report, and I never got anything about it, it finally turned "Resolved" in support thing. I remember I used to get emailed by support however it is now just going unfixed! I would like to know why things aren't being allowed to happen