PDA

View Full Version : PvP Information and Assistance

Chauakai
06-16-2013, 05:02 PM
I know it is probably impossible for anyone to give away secret information on to play PvP. Nobody like to lose or have there secret moves used against them. But i will ask anyway!

I am new to PvP. I need to complete achievements to help my guild become better. I am in Epitome of Silentkill and have 2 characters - Lvl 31 Warrior Chauakai and Lvl 31 Rogue Photomac. I have 31 pets or so on both guys and very good weapons and gear on both of them also. I even created a Lvl 7 Sorcerer Famousmerlin.

Just looking for some build information mainly but I will gladly take any tips on how to play, where to stand, the history/point of playing, etc. I am trying to become a more well round player.

Character setup below with gear and skills. Any help is appreciated! Add me in game if you want! Thank you in advance!

Lvl 31 - Warrior - Chauakai

Lvl 30 Entombed Hammer of Warfare
Lvl 30 or 31 Storm Sword of Potency
Champions Will helm and armor
Amethyst Pendant of Tides
Ring is very good but don't the remember name

Skill Set - PVE setup - SS 5/5, WM 5/5, HR 5/5, VB 5/5, Pass dex 5/5, Pass str 5/5

Pets - Ribbit, Snaggletooth, Slag (lvl 31), Malison, and more.

Lvl 31 - Rogue - Photomac

Lvl 31 Incandescent Blades of Tactics
Lvl 31 Bonechill Bow of Potency
Bonechill helm
Noble Doubtlet armor
Lvl 31 Full Circuit of Potency
Lvl 30 Swirling Amulet of Potency

Skill Set - PVE setup - AS 5/5, Nox 5/5, SSS 5/5, Veil 4/5, Pass dex 5/5, Pass str 5/5, Pass int 1/5

Pets - Slag (lvl 30), Malison (lvl 26), Talon, Ribbit, McCraw, Kettle, Wrathjaw, Horton, Grave (all lvl 15+)

Cero
06-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Sorc - My class, love it cos its fun to play and i like to do support.
Fireball - 4/5(1-2-3rd Upgrade) mainly use for stun.
Lightning - 3/5 (1-3) Nuker skill
Shield 4/5 (no knockback upgrade)
heal - 2/5 ( 2nd UP only)
passive - int str dmg (2remaining points is either on crit or dex)

Warrior - Tank, mmh because of the dmg nerf it can hardly kill. but if you can master the art of KS(lol) then go for it.
many says its their to flag and tanking.

skyward - 3/5 ( 2-3rd, no additional area effect when charge and mana return)
windmill - 5/5 or 4/5(without 4th ups)
vengefull - 5/5
horn - 3/5 (2&4)

passive - str dmg dex, replace dex with Int if you lack mana.
*this build can be also use in pve, with windmill you can take aggro for tanking mobs.

rogue - ddnt play as a rogue, so ill just say IMO, the fastest skill tapper owns the class.

warrior pets - slag,flapjack,hammerjaw,ribbit,kettle

carmany
06-16-2013, 08:57 PM
Skill wrong of rogue lol

Aimed 5/5 , NB5/5 , Medi 4/5, SP unlock, Passive should be 5,dex int and st.

Chauakai
06-16-2013, 09:04 PM
Skill wrong of rogue lol

Aimed 5/5 , NB5/5 , Medi 4/5, SP unlock, Passive should be 5,dex int and st.

Is this Carmany from Epitome of Silentkill?

I realized the skill build is wrong for pvp. I am a pve player mainly but I need the achieves in pvp to help make my guild better. I did respec before reading this to aimed 5/5, nox 4/5 (no 3 sec), med 3/5 (no 30%, no heal over time), and SP 3/5 (no rush or death). I still do pve and needed to help guildmates.

I did do 5/5 in pass str, int, dex.

Thanks!

Chauakai
06-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks Cero! I read this online somewhere already. I have looked at pass dmg for both rogues and warriors but didn't see any stat changes. Didn't know if it worked or not.