PDA

View Full Version : New Section for Guild Hall

Ebezaanec
06-16-2013, 05:45 PM
I have always noticed the staircase by the stash and leaderboard in guild halls but they serve no purpose except for decor.

For example: You are a GM and want to have a private meeting with fellow officers. The towns are too public, the parties are small, and the current guild halls are risky especially when someone arrives to buy potions.

Solution: Create a portal to a restricted section of guild hall that is available only to certain guild members, such as officers and GM only, etc. This is where the staircase would be useful. The staircase would teleport you to a restricted area, safe and private.

I would appreciate feedback from you guys and sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere else...

Energizeric
06-16-2013, 09:17 PM
I have always noticed the staircase by the stash and leaderboard in guild halls but they serve no purpose except for decor.

For example: You are a GM and want to have a private meeting with fellow officers. The towns are too public, the parties are small, and the current guild halls are risky especially when someone arrives to buy potions.

Solution: Create a portal to a restricted section of guild hall that is available only to certain guild members, such as officers and GM only, etc. This is where the staircase would be useful. The staircase would teleport you to a restricted area, safe and private.

I would appreciate feedback from you guys and sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere else...

Why not just use officer chat??

Your idea isn't a bad one, I just wonder if it's necessary.

Ebezaanec
06-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Why not just use officer chat??

Your idea isn't a bad one, I just wonder if it's necessary.

Well sometimes its easy chatting when u don't have to worry about /o and other slip ups. Plus when you are in the private area, you can disable guild chat. But if you are already using guild chat, the green text can be a nuisance as well as the other public messages.

Soundlesskill
06-23-2013, 03:10 AM
+1 get this done STS!

psychoscream
06-23-2013, 09:21 AM
100% agree , easier , more fun , and more formal

Msc
08-20-2013, 09:19 PM

Wow amazing idea pray to god it happends :)

Alrisaia
08-21-2013, 09:53 AM
Well sometimes its easy chatting when u don't have to worry about /o and other slip ups. Plus when you are in the private area, you can disable guild chat. But if you are already using guild chat, the green text can be a nuisance as well as the other public messages.

/o is awful close to /p :)