PDA

View Full Version : Is Platinum shared between all your characters ?

Distinct
04-29-2010, 09:10 AM
I have three level 30s, all in need of respeccing.

If I buy 75 Plat on one of my characters, can I then use those across all my characters ?

Also, you can buy a respec for 5 Plat, but you can buy 5 Respecs for 25 Plat, can I use those Five respecs on any character I see fit or just on the one I used to buy the respecs ?

And since I'm already posting, I have a Sniper's Battle Crossbow and a Ice Blast Staff of Mastery for trade.

I need good Helmets for all my 3 characters, and a good 2H Weapon for my Warrior, if you have any of these, just post and we'll arrange a trade.

asommers
04-29-2010, 09:17 AM
Yes.

-ALS

Distinct
04-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Yes.

-ALS

Concidering there's two questions in my original post, I'm going to assume that "Yes" means "Yes and Yes". :D

utopi
04-29-2010, 09:22 AM
If you want, i can give you Elf guard blade of darkness lvl30 96str (2h) for you xbow, i know its only a green but i have other stuff too

Distinct
04-29-2010, 09:28 AM
If you want, i can give you Elf guard blade of darkness lvl30 96str (2h) for you xbow, i know its only a green but i have other stuff too

I actually have that, as far as I'm aware, it's the highest DPS 2H you can get right now.
Infact, all my chars have all level 29/30 Items.

I'm starting to think that I have the best gear obtainable currently.

Taking into concideration that I've played with you on one or more occasions, and that you seem like a nice player, I'm gonna go ahead and give you the Crossbow, seeing as how I have no use for it whatsoever.

Just add my Archer, Distincthood, I'm on right now. :D

Futumsh
04-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Platinum is a single pool for your account on all realms (so if you buy it on one realm, it's available on the others as well).
Respecs are in a pool per realm (so you can only use them on the realm you buy them on, but you can use them on any character on that realm).

utopi
04-29-2010, 09:35 AM

Distinct
04-29-2010, 09:45 AM

Utopi, could you log on right now ?
I've been waiting for your friend request for like 15 minutes, and I gotta go soon :P

utopi
04-29-2010, 09:55 AM
i did request like 10 min ago. are you on Alterra? if yes, try to add utopiii