PDA

View Full Version : The Arcane Blacksmith - we need to improve our Mythics and Arcanes items

juaki
06-18-2013, 05:53 AM
Many people leave the game because Mythics and arcane items are not upgraded in new sessions and levels. Getting these items require a great deal of time and money.

I propose the figure of the Arcane Blacksmith that allows upgrade our Mythics and arcane items with gold or platinum.

Besides you develop new better items for whoever wants to get.

Take it into consideration please

Puntus
06-18-2013, 06:29 AM
Im agreed with juaki! For example, one normal player who have 3M gold, he/she buy the mythic helm in this season cause the stats still better atm, but in next expansions coming a better helms and more expensive helms, this player spend his gold with mythic helm and the price devalues, thats like to throw the gold in the trash.

Its only my opinion, I respect all opinions

Thanks and regards

Erill <Arcane Order>

juaki
06-18-2013, 10:42 AM
Im agreed with juaki! For example, one normal player who have 3M gold, he/she buy the mythic helm in this season cause the stats still better atm, but in next expansions coming a better helms and more expensive helms, this player spend his gold with mythic helm and the price devalues, thats like to throw the gold in the trash.

Its only my opinion, I respect all opinions

Thanks and regards

Erill <Arcane Order>

Totally agree!!!

Energizeric
06-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Guys, stay tuned on this. I'm pretty sure this is how the mythic helms & armors are going to be scaled up to 36. STS already said this would happen, they just did not give specifics.

I would bet it will involve some sort of crafting, but I'd expect it will require more than just paying some gold or plat. It will probably require some crafting materials which you will have to farm for (or do quests for). That is how they always did it in Pocket Legends, and it was a very successful (and fun) way, so I don't see why they wouldn't use it here.

juaki
06-19-2013, 05:38 AM
I hope so!!!!

juaki
06-20-2013, 12:57 AM
Nobody vote or discuss for this suggestion?

Zuzeq
06-20-2013, 12:32 PM
I'll go in for the blacksmith idea. I'm afraid to say out loud how much I would pay to upgrade my Mythics..lol.