PDA

View Full Version : when and where to open locked crates?

sciazipeo
06-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Please guys suggest me when and where to open locked crates?

Thanks
Sciazipeo

Alhuntrazeck
06-18-2013, 10:28 AM
When? Whenever you want. Where? Wherever you want.

Taejo
06-18-2013, 10:30 AM

Thanks
Sciazipeo

Never and nowhere.

xcainnblecterx
06-18-2013, 10:31 AM
Crates are like that monkey you can't get off your back, always there, always tempting you.

Hnakkur
06-18-2013, 10:32 AM
pls sciazipeo
be so nice and tell us the deeper meaning out of what you wrote... i tried do get it ....but i didnt get it.
otherweise allhunt is right :D

juaki
06-18-2013, 10:34 AM
It's easy! It doesn't depend the place!

Touch your nose with the left hand and try to suck your right elbow over a chair at the same time you open the locked crate then you will reward with an arcane item.

Good luck! Post photos please!

FluffNStuff
06-18-2013, 10:43 AM
When? On the third tone after the stroke of midnight.
Where? On the seventh train leaving union station bound for New York (NOT THE ACELA, the regular train, but in BUSINESS CLASS).

sciazipeo
06-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Just asking if there's a strategy for this action

Jed
06-18-2013, 12:00 PM
nope

jb57542
06-18-2013, 02:05 PM

Only strategy I can say is check insider forum. If u know something good is coming in crates in a week or two, hold off to open crates until then. Example about a month ago there was event for new mythic weps for only that weekend with chance for new mythic increased for that weekend. That was a perfect time to open crates and be disappointed instead of just being disappointed daily.

Alfian Cahya
06-18-2013, 11:31 PM
... That was a perfect time to open crates and be disappointed instead of just being disappointed daily.
LOL

Energizeric
06-19-2013, 01:40 AM

Make sure you are wearing green pajamas. At exactly midnight you need to do a headstand and at that moment open the crates. Trust me, it will give better odds if you do this for sure!

Rare
06-19-2013, 07:50 AM
I've heard you get better odds if you open them in elite southern seas while standing in bloodhammer's redzone

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Alhuntrazeck
06-19-2013, 08:27 AM
Well...you CAN always climb to the top of a radio tower, yell "I WANT YOU ARCANE/MYTHIC!" and open. Before it shows you what you've got, fling the device down below. Oh yeah. Have someone waiting to catch it.

If they miss...gbye phone. If they catch it...hello mythic/arcane.

THIS IS A TRIED AND TRUE METHOD.

FluffNStuff
06-19-2013, 02:05 PM
Well...you CAN always climb to the top of a radio tower, yell "I WANT YOU ARCANE/MYTHIC!" and open. Before it shows you what you've got, fling the device down below. Oh yeah. Have someone waiting to catch it.

If they miss...gbye phone. If they catch it...hello mythic/arcane.

THIS IS A TRIED AND TRUE METHOD.

No worries if they miss. Account info is stored survey side so I just bought a new iPad and my mythic was there. Thamks!

Osahete
06-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Make sure you are wearing green pajamas. At exactly midnight you need to do a headstand and at that moment open the crates. Trust me, it will give better odds if you do this for sure!

Hahahahahaha (actually lolling here)

I will be sure to try it out hehehe

=)

Erdnase
06-19-2013, 10:52 PM

Thanks
Sciazipeo
If you mean by when, what lvl, then opening at lower lvls is better. The popular twink lvls are best (such as 7, 13, 16, etc.).

Now for where? Id say just try all the above suggestions at once, one of the methods is bound to work. So lets see... Wear green pajamas, at midnight do a hand stand while touching your nose with your left hand and try to suck your right elbow over a chair on a radio tower on top of the seventh train leaving union station bound for New York, have your in game character in the red zone of bloodhammer, yell "I WANT YOU ARCANE/MYTHIC!", open the crate, then before it shows what you got fling your phone off the side of the tower and have a friend catch it below... Best chances here for sure.

Lemonbarley
06-19-2013, 11:40 PM
It's all about luck.

I would say there's no specific map/location, time or whatsoever you should be following.
But if you believe in one or another way superstitiously so you feel better,
why not?

Cheers!

Alhuntrazeck
06-20-2013, 07:45 AM
No worries if they miss. Account info is stored survey side so I just bought a new iPad and my mythic was there. Thamks!
Ik u still have ur account, it was the phone I was talking about :)
I currently have 3 mythics n 1 arcane after losing 2 tablets! :)