PDA

View Full Version : Gangsta Abusement in pVp

Valllenz
06-18-2013, 10:29 AM
Guys,have anyone ever felt being gangsta in pvp arena? u just alone and then u get farm by 4 people????
and severity they more higher than ur lvl.example im 16 hit by 3 of 17 and 18.how tragic!
Im not a looser, so im trying hard to be fair player. never gangsta my enemies in arena.eventhough in my team are all of my friend. when i see one player getting hit by another, i just left it,not participate to kill him.
i think gangsta player or gangsta guild is a looser.
they are not deserve to get achieve gladiator or warmonger or they name listed in leaderboard.how embaressed.shame on you,playing dirty,
so guys, what style do you choose?
gangsta or fair game

Hnakkur
06-18-2013, 10:35 AM
try to calm down bro.. its a competition between 5 ppl so...if 5 ppl search a victim and they find you alone...there nothing you can do against it.
at the end i just simply hate spawnkilling.but what to do? at least simply port to any town and try to get into it again by getting a better party

kingkongbotak
06-18-2013, 10:57 AM
well said.....
just hope sts will give better game rules on arena..especialy about this matter...maybe somtin like we can hit only one person..

Cero
06-18-2013, 11:19 AM
leave or call your friends/guildmate to help.
no more room? join us at wndgame we got lots of room.

DocDoBig
06-18-2013, 01:58 PM
Wtf did I just read?

Zaonabiuibil
06-18-2013, 02:59 PM
Wtf did I just read?

Some nice pvpers told him they'd give him candy if he went into the arena alone with them. Obviously :-)

Enjoy figuring out the rest!

DocDoBig
06-18-2013, 03:15 PM
Some nice pvpers told him they'd give him candy if he went into the arena alone with them. Obviously :-)

Ohh, interesting paraphrasing of [you know what I mean]. ;)

vholt
06-18-2013, 04:56 PM
Gangsta................

inkredible
06-18-2013, 11:48 PM
the gangsta word.. in that paragraph really bothered me..

say ganged. ..being ganged......
great ur player who plays fair, but this thread is trollllll

Valllenz
06-19-2013, 12:01 AM
try to calm down bro.. its a competition between 5 ppl so...if 5 ppl search a victim and they find you alone...there nothing you can do against it.
at the end i just simply hate spawnkilling.but what to do? at least simply port to any town and try to get into it again by getting a better party

yeah im trying to get by1 duels but it useless,they wont do that and keep pushing me,well i think im dealing with for little pig who didnt understand human behaviour,lol

Valllenz
06-19-2013, 12:13 AM
@ cero : yeah better i leave it cero,its useless fight with a childish people:lemo:
what do you mean about wndgame?

@inkredible : hahaha inspired by coolio song,free talked,free though,free ur mind,just wanna share what im feelin in that pvp arena dude:topsy_turvy:

swexcist
06-19-2013, 03:13 AM
Guys,have anyone ever felt being gangsta in pvp arena? u just alone and then u get farm by 4 people????
and severity they more higher than ur lvl.example im 16 hit by 3 of 17 and 18.how tragic!
Im not a looser, so im trying hard to be fair player. never gangsta my enemies in arena.eventhough in my team are all of my friend. when i see one player getting hit by another, i just left it,not participate to kill him.
i think gangsta player or gangsta guild is a looser.
they are not deserve to get achieve gladiator or warmonger or they name listed in leaderboard.how embaressed.shame on you,playing dirty,
so guys, what style do you choose?
gangsta or fair game

great team player

so u basically want a 1v1 arena? or...

Hnakkur
06-19-2013, 03:46 AM
i think so. in my opinion he didnt get the sense of that 5 ppl pvp :)

Valllenz
06-19-2013, 04:08 AM

ya, i dont mind spawnkilling if they fight me 1vs1..not all 4 at the same time....

well said.....
just hope sts will give better game rules on arena..especialy about this matter...maybe somtin like we can hit only one person..

yes, i guess sts should make a better rule....i've seen better pvp rules in other mmo games before.

what's endgame?

Wtf did I just read?

many peoples mind...:)

i think u got it all wrong, i simply just a boy who dont like group killing...4 red team 1vs1 with 4 blue team is better than 4people grouping like sissy and always walk together anywhere they go...zzzzzz

doesnt matter whatever u named it, its just words...u know what i realy mean...

great team player

so what u want me to do? help him killing? if u dont strong enough to kill one, why u go to arena....wierd

i just want 1vs1, no matter how many person in red or blue..

Valllenz
06-19-2013, 04:27 AM

ya, i dont mind spawnkilling if they fight me 1vs1..not all 4 at the same time....

well said.....

yes, i guess sts should make a better rule....i've seen better pvp rules in other mmo games before.

what's endgame?

Wtf did I just read?

many peoples mind...:)

i think u got it all wrong, i simply just a boy who dont like group killing...4 red team 1vs1 with 4 blue team is better than 4people grouping like sissy and always walk together anywhere they go...zzzzzz

doesnt matter whatever u named it, its just words...u know what i realy mean...

great team player

so what u want me to do? help him killing? if u dont strong enough to kill one, why u go to arena....wierd

i just want 1vs1, no matter how many person in red or blue..

Slardz
06-19-2013, 06:38 AM
They Are just like gangers but if you see you have been ganged Always, you can leave the arena what ever you want. So that you can't be gang. Or just Call to your Guild or a friend :eagerness:

Serenina
06-23-2013, 07:58 AM
Sometimes it's just bad luck meeting 5, but if it happens over and over again it sucks. I saw teams always going together, never
leaving their team. Why? Are they too weak to fight alone?^^

DocDoBig
06-23-2013, 08:52 AM
Again.

I no understand.

anibiag
06-23-2013, 09:04 AM
What means "fair game"?
Its team fight. Here survive players, who know how to play in such games. If you are not clever enough to avoid 1x2+ playing, not to attack enemy team alone, than you will die, yes. And its fair, cos you are not able to play in team.
And you just complain, you go 1 v 5, die, complain, than go 1 v 5 again, complain again and so on. I dont understand, what is "fairness" that is so wanted by many players, imho even you dont exactly know what do you want, lol.
Someone may always leave, if he doesnt want to be ganged, but if he so opinionated that tries to fight back 2+ ppl alone, I gang, why not?

Jed
06-23-2013, 01:21 PM
endgame = level cap or nearly capped (right now lv30 or 31)
just in case you haven't figured that out yet

Kixxler
06-23-2013, 05:55 PM
"gangsta abusement"

GoodSyntax
06-23-2013, 07:39 PM
I say that you should stay in the arena until you kill one of the gangers, then say "You guys are so squishy. Imma find a room where there are no noobs" and leave.

They love it when that happens.

vholt
06-23-2013, 09:18 PM
I say that you should stay in the arena until you kill one of the gangers, then say "You guys are so squishy. Imma find a room where there are no noobs" and leave.

They love it when that happens.

Or say "omg my ping is over 9000" and leave its a valid excuse d: