PDA

View Full Version : Continuation of "A Pocket Legends Quest Guide"

Whirlzap
06-18-2013, 11:35 AM
A Continuation of "A Pocket Legends Quest Guide"
In Memory of Ayrliana

Preface
The original Pocket Legends Quest Guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21190-A-Pocket-Legends-Quest-Guide) was solely developed by Ayrilana.
This guide was one of its kind, providing not only accurate and complete quest information of all the quests receivable throughout all of the campaigns in Pocket Legends, but also useful tips and notes on completing each various assignment.
Unfortunately, our Guardian of Alterra has become inactive in order to pursue her goals in real life.
In this sense, the duty of updating the quest guide was passed on to the forums.
Since the Balefort Sewers, however, updates have been neglected and there have been an accumulating amount of requests for an update.

Thus, in the memory of a respected Guardian of Alterra, I fully dedicate this continuation of the Pocket Legends Quest Guide to Ayrilana.

Note: The Quest Guide has not been completed. As of now, only Nuri's Hallows has been fully documented.
I will add Mount Fang, Humania, and Blacksmoke Mountain in each of the following days, so expect the guide to be done in a few days.

Introduction
To quickly jump to a campaign, select the four-letter or five-letter search code for each campaign and use the "CTRL+F" or "Command+F" shortcuts. This will reduce the need of having to scroll down to find each campaign.

Nuri's Travelling Circus Quests - [NTCQS]
Mount Fang Quests - [MFQS]
Isle of Humania Quests -
Blacksmoke Mountain Quests -

INTRODUCTION (by Ayrilana)

I created this guide to serve as an aid to those who are doing quests and want the extra help. I deliberately kept this simple which is why you won't see a detailed walkthrough, rewards, and so on. Most of the quests are simple enough that detailed help won't really be necessary. I'm sure someone is currently in the process of making one though.

There are some general tips that will help in doing quests.

Quite a few quests have a level requirement. Cyber quests and quests referring you to another campaign are a few examples.
Some quests have prerequisite quests that require a quest or multiple quests to be completed in order for it to become available. Daily quests in Balefort Sewers is an example of this.
If you get stuck, the quest log often gives help. If you have no quests in the log, it'll give you a hint towards the next quest. It will normally give you hints towards the earlier quests that are not completed. A common example is for the Frozen Nightmares Elite quests. If you're looking for Alien Oasis quest hints, you'll be stuck with hints for the Frozen Nightmare quests until you complete them.
The majority of quests have a "GO TO" button in the quest log. This will generally take you to where you need to go. This isn't saying it's the best place though. There could be a better place to go if you have a quest that asks for X amount of a particular item, for example.

[B]How to Use this Quest Guide
The quest guide follows the same format for all quests-

Quest: [the name of the quest]
Given by: [the NPC that assigns you the quest]
Complete with: [the NPC to talk with to complete the quest]
NPC Descriptions: [NPC that assigns you the quest]: [I]"the dialogue that comes along with the quest when the NPC assigns you with the quest"/[NPC that you talk with to complete the quest]: "the dialogue that comes along with completing the quest with the NPC"
Description: [the brief description of the quest that is found via the Quest menu tab]
Rewards: [the rewards of the quest; if there are choice rewards, all choice rewards will be listed and you will only be able to choose ONE out of multiple]
Notes: [any extra notes, tips, or advice to assist you in completing the quest]

Errors and Missing Information
The following pieces of the Quest Guide are currently uncompleted/work in progress, due to mistakes made while completing the quest, or not having the required prerequisites completed.

Nuri's Travelling Circus
-None

Mount Fang
-"The Bloodstones" Quest Menu Description
-"Mindless Miners" Quest: Roland NPC Dialogue (upon quest completion)

Isle of Humania
-"Fur Gee Furballs" Quest: Trader Joan NPC Dialogue (upon quest completion)

Blacksmoke Mountain
-2 "Elite Cap Vanity Crafting" Quests
-2 "Elite/Heroic" Quests

NURI'S TRAVELLING CIRCUS - [NTCQS]
7/7 Quests, all in order, prerequisite is the quest before it

Quest: Disco Fever
Given by: Esmeralda (Nuri's Hallows- Towne)
Complete with: Death (The House of Pain)
NPC Descriptions: Esmeralda: "First it started with Panto the Mime. He ran off toward the cemetery in a craze. We have to get him back here on the double! Without him, the clowns will be lost during the opening act!"/Death: "You again! Hey, you sure you haven't seen that mime around? Well, it doesn't matter. Sounds like the music is dying off. Besides I've got this mess on my hands now."
Description: Find Panto the Mime in THE HAUNTED SYMPHONY and free his soul from the curse.
Rewards: 450 Gold and Choose from: Acrobat's Melodic Auto-Crossbow, Magician's Maestro's Baton, Ringmaster's Reptilian Shield
Notes: Simply travel to the first map of Nuri's Hallows (The Haunted Symphony), clear to the end, and defeat the boss (Panto the Mime).

Quest: Blood, Svet and Ze Fears
Given by: Death (The House of Pain)
Complete with: Death (The Lion's Den)
NPC Description: Death: "Got these new rags off some crazy eyed loon that charged at me screaming about some buff guy. Say, think you could track him down? I'm sure he's behind this ruckus."/Death: "Hey...wha?! How'd you get in here? Can't you see I'm busy? Oh it's you. You took care of muscle boy? Good deal! Now scram buddy! I've got a meeting with a Mime's soul."
Description: Help Death stop the noise by freeing Gustav the Strongman's soul in the HOUSE OF PAIN.
Rewards: 450 Gold and Choose from: Magician's Strongman Wristband, Ringmaster's Strongman's Mallet, Acrobat's Melodic Cap
Notes: Travel to the second map of Nuri's Hallows (The House of Pain), clear to the end, and defeat the boss (Gustav the Strongman).

Quest: Pop Quiz, Hot Shot!
Given by: Death (The Lion's Den)
Complete with: Death (The Lion's Den)
NPC Description: Death: "Answer my riddle and I'll let you both out of here. It's easy! A train is heading North at 5 mph. You're in a car chasing it at 89 mph. Your velocity is dampened by 13 mph wind. Who is my favorite band?"/Death: "Hahah...you'll never gue...err - hey! Wait a second!! How'd you know I like Bone Jovie?! I uh...just like their top hits."
Description: Search for clues in Death's Cabin to correctly answer his riddle.
Rewards: 450 Gold
Notes: In Death's Cabin, you should see three clickable items- Death's Boombox, Concert Poster, and An Autographed Picture.
Click on all three and you have completed the quest.

Quest: Taming the Beast
Given by: Death (The Lion's Den)
Complete with: Enzo the Acrobat (Boggy Waters)
NPC Description: Death: "I could tell you're looking for someone aren't you? What's that...an Animal Tamer? I bet you THE LION'S DEN would be where you'd find one! I'll take you there as soon as you're ready. Just say the word!"/Enzo the Acrobat: "Enzo greets you. He is acrobatista extraordinare! And brother of Alessandro. Enzo come to thank you for freeing brother of madness. Now, show continues! Enzo know of only one performer left to catch..."
Description: Find Alessandro the Tamer in THE LION'S DEN and free his soul.
Rewards: 450 Gold and Choose from: Acrobat's Tamer's Blunderbuss, Ringmaster's Tamer's Scimitar, Magician's Reptilian Staff
Notes: Click on Death again in his cabin to teleport into the Lion's Den. From there, clear to the end and you will see two bosses- Alessandro's Lion and Alessandro the Tamer. Kill them both and the quest is completed.

Quest: Slithery Situation
Given by: Enzo the Acrobat (Boggy Waters)
Complete with: Esmeralda (Nuri's Hallows- Towne)
NPC Description: Enzo the Acrobat: "After much talk, Enzo, Panto and Gustav agree...best plan to capture Snake Charmer is not look Snake Charmer in eye. No, seriously friend...he has lazy eye. Enzo wishes luck to you!"/Esmeralda: "The last performer! Word travelled quickly through the woods and I hear he's on his way back now. You have no idea what stress that was causing me!"
Description: Defeat the Snake Charmer in the Boggy Waters.
Rewards: 450 Gold and Choose from: Magician's Reptilian Staff, Acrobat's Reptilian Dagger, Ringmaster's Reptilian Shield
Notes: Go to Boggy Waters and clear the map to the end. The Snake Charmer is the boss. Defeat him and you will complete the quest.

Quest: Drama Queen
Given by: Esmeralda (Nuri's Hallows- Towne)
Complete with: Esmeralda (Nuri's Tent)
NPC Description: Esmeralda: "With the show well on its way now, I can take a breather. Listen, we can't let something like this happen again. Go meet me in my mother's tent so we can figure out how to free her of the curse..."/Esmeralda: "I can't bear to see her like this. All calm and peaceful. She used to be so grouchy and always on everyone's case. We have to get her back to how she was!"
Description: Speak to Esmeralda in Nuri's Tent
Rewards: 450 Gold
Notes: Simply go to Nuri's Tent, which is located in Nuri's Hallows (Towne) and speak to Esmeralda again to complete the quest.

Quest: Facing Nuri's Fears
Given by: Esmeralda (Nuri's Tent)
Complete with: Esmeralda (Nuri's Tent)
NPC Description: Esmeralda: "When I was young, I heard about a way to open up a portal into others' minds. I've never tried this, so you may want to have your will ready...JUST IN CASE. Ready to dive into her mind?"/Esmeralda: "You did it! With her curse lifted from her body, she should be able to make a full recovery! Please, take this VIP pass. It will allow access to some of the towne's games and shows. Go have fun!"
Description: Find the source of Nuri's madness and free her soul from it.
Rewards: Ability to enter Nuri's Funhouse! (Mini-Dungeon) via Valentino or Host/Join Game, 450 Gold and Choose from: Ringmaster's Reptilian Helmet, Magician's Strongman Wristband, Acrobat's Tamer's Bow
Notes: Upon obtaining the quest, a short cutscene follows and you will be automatically teleported to the Nuri's Madness dungeon. Simply complete this dungeon by lighting three obelisks through tapping on them and waiting and then going to the final room where the boss, Nuri the Gypsy Queen, is located. Defeat her and you will complete the quest. Be wary of random respawning monsters that will attack you and a constant HP drain buff throughout the dungeon while searching for obelisks.

Whirlzap
06-18-2013, 11:35 AM
MOUNT FANG - [MFQS]
13/13 Quests, all in order, prerequisite are the quests before it

Peak Fang Castle: Front Gates Quests

Quest: Missing in Action
Given by: Eva (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne: Front Gates)
Complete with: Eva (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne: Front Gates)
NPC Description: Eva: "My husband Chuck was a guard in the castle, will you please find him? He has a red beard and great pecs."/Eva: "He's dead?! He always told me he could win any fight...I guess he was wrong."
Description: The Peak Fang Villager Eva asked you to find her husband, the castle guard Chuck.
Rewards: 250 Gold
Notes: This quest is a bit complicated. Essentially Eva's husband, Chuck, was a castle guard. However, he has been turned into an evil mob by Vampires! Keep on killing the Thralled Knights until you complete the quest, thus "finding" Chuck.

Quest: Coffin Coughing
Given by: Markus (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne: Front Gates)
Complete with: Markus (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne: Front Gates)
NPC Description: Markus: "In order to stop this, you have to make sure every Vampire in there is dead... well, more dead than now."/Markus: "You made sure they won't wake back up again? Good!"
Description: Markus the Peak Fang Villager asked you to take care of Vampires in Castle Fang.
Notes: You can find Vampires by smashing the coffins located in any of the Mount Fang maps.

Quest: The Bloodstones
Given by: Riegel (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne: Front Gates)
Complete with: Riegel (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne: Front Gates)
NPC Description: Reigel: "If you get me three powerful Bloodstones for crafting from Count Vlod, I make you a Bloodstone Setting and you can have your choice of two other fine crafting components!"/Riegel: "You have the three Bloodstones? Most excellent, hand them over! Pick your reward and I will have your Bloodstone Setting made in a second!"
Description: N/A
Rewards: 100 Gold, Vampiric Bloodstone Setting and Choose from: Vampiric Blade Silver, Vampiric Weapon Wood
Notes: You will need to kill Count Vlod in order to obtain the Bloodstones Drop.

Quest: Unplug the Power
Given by: Mildred (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne: Front Gates)
Complete with: Mildred (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne: Front Gates)
NPC Description: Mildred: "Taking out the enthralled maid staff will severely weaken Count Vlod and you will need all the help you can get."/Mildred: "It's done? I wish we could have saved them too but I believe they were beyond help."
Description: Mildred the Peak Fang Villager believes that the enthralled maids in Castle Fang has to be dealt with.
Notes: You will need to kill 15 of the Enthralled Mage "Maids" found in Castle Fang- Crypt/First/Second/Third Floor.

Peak Fang Village- Towne Quests

Quest: High Stakes
Given by: Inquisitor Gabriel (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne)
Complete with: Inquisitor Gabriel (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne)
NPC Description: Inquisitor Gabriel: "The Villagers think the noble family in Castle Fang are insane but there are evil powers at work here. Nosferatu are returning from the grave! I need someone to make sure these abominations stay buried, starting with the despicable Duke, Edward!"/Inquisitor Gabriel: "The Duke is done? How'd you do it? Stake? Garlic? Barbeque?"
Description: Inquisitor Gabriel believes the noble family in Castle Fang are vampires. He wants you to deal with Duke Edward.
Rewards: 100 Gold and Choose from: Vampiric Blade Silver, Vampiric Weapon Wood
Notes: Run the second map of Mount Fang (Castle- Crypt) and defeat the boss, Duke Edward.

Quest: Mindless Miners
Given by: Roland (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne)
Complete with: Roland (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne)
NPC Description: Roland: "If you take care of the crazed miners, I will follow at a safe distance and then meet you in Peak Fang Village."/Roland: "N/A"
Description: Roland asked you to take care of the violent miners on the road to Peak Fang Village, so he can visit his aunt.
Notes: Join the first map of Mount Fang (Mining Operation) and defeat 15 Enthralled Miners. These Enthralled Miners come in three types of mobs- Archers with Bows, Black Armor Bears, and Grey Armor Bears.

Quest: This Rocks!
Given by: Wulfgar (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne)
Complete with: Wulfgar (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne)
NPC Description: Wulfgar: "We worked hard for weeks to mine rocks and delivered them to the castle. Now I'd like to make a recall, get me those minerals back!"/Wulfgar: "Excellent, the village will put these resources to good use."
Description: Miner Wulfgar wants you to get their shipments of minerals back from Castle Fang.
Notes: Join the second map of Mount Fang (Castle- Crypt) and smash the treasure chests that spawn. Each treasure chest has a high percentage chance of giving you 1 mineral. You will need to obtain 15 minerals. Smash around 15 treasure chests and the quest should be completed.

Quest: Revenge!
Given by: Roland (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Village)
Complete with: Roland (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Village)
NPC Description: Roland: "This injustice can't stand! Find the monster responsible for Aunt Emma's death and make them pay!"/Roland: "I miss Emma but revenge still feels good."
Description: Roland wants you to deal with Aunt Emma's murderer.
Notes: Simply join join Mining Operation and clear the map to the boss, Supervisor Lofus. Kill Lofus and you will complete the quest.

Quest: Laid to Rest
Given by: Wulfgar (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Village)
Complete with: Wulfgar (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Village)
NPC Description: Wulfgar: "Yeah it's scary and all that but bones can be quite useful for multiple reasons, so I'd like you to get me some!"/Wulfgar: "Nice! These will make excellent tools, toothpicks and so on."
Description: Miner Wulgar has asked you to recover bones from the walking dead inside Castle Fang.
Notes: You will need to join any of the Castle Fang dungeons (Mount Fang- Crypt/First/Second/Third Floor) and kill the Animated Skull mobs. They will give you 1 Thigh Bone. Get 30 of these and you the quest is completed.

Quest: Feisty Aunt
NPC Description: Inquisitor Gabriel: "Aunt Emma, I believe you are familiar? Either way, it would seem she's up and walking again. I need someone to deal with her and you've already proven yourself most resourceful."/Inquisitor Gabriel: "Emma listened to her last tune? Excellent, most excellent."
Description: Inquisitor Gabriel's investigations point to Aunt Emma now being a Vampire. You must put her to rest.
Notes: Join the third map of Mount Fang (Castle- First Floor) and clear to the end. Defeat the boss, Aunt Emma, and you will complete the quest.

Quest: Revenge Escalated!
Given by: Roland (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne)
Complete with: Roland (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne)
NPC Description: Roland: "Dealing with Supervisor Lofus just wasn't enough. Take care of them all!"/Roland: "Yes, they must all perish! Muahahah...I mean your actions have really helped the safety of Peak Fang Village."
Description: Roland wants you to defeat the enthralled denizens of Castle Fang.
Rewards: 100 Gold
Notes: Defeat 50 of the Thralled Mage or Knight mobs in the Castle

Quest: Supper is Served!
NPC Description: Inquisitor Gabriel: "Baron von Gobble was a foul man when he was still alive. As a Vampire, he's a monster of insatiable hunger and I need you to be the fly in his soup."/Inquisitor Gabriel: "I heard Gobble had his last dinner, well done my friend!"
Description: Inquisitor Gabriel wants you to put an end to the Vampire Baron, Gobble.
Notes: Simply join the fourth map of Mount Fang (Castle- Second Floor), clear to the end, and kill the boss, Baron von Gobble.

Quest: Source of all Evil
NPC Description: Inquisitor Gabriel: "In order to end this heresy, we have to strike at the evil that started it all, Count Vlod! He's a Vampire of great age and power, you will need to gather a strong team."/Inquisitor Gabriel: "I have to be honest, I didn't expect to see you again but I'm glad to be proved wrong. You're a true hero my friend!"
Description: Inquisitor Gabriel wants you to put an end to the Vampire lord himself, Count Vlod.
Rewards: 100 Gold and Choose from: Dark Pilgrim Hat of the Stake, Noble Cowl of the Cloth, Revered Chiroptera Helm
Notes: Join the fifth map of Mount Fang (Castle- Third Floor), clear to the end, and kill the boss, Count Vlod, to complete this quest.

Whirlzap
06-18-2013, 11:36 AM
ISLE OF HUMANIA -
13/13 Quests, all in order, prerequisite are the quests before it

Humania Towne Quests

Quest: Dream Come True
Given by: Humanian Ambassador (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne)
Complete with: Kikewa the Great (Humania Towne)
NPC Description: Humanian Ambassador: [I]"Our worst nightmares have come to life and the Humanian civilization is at stake! If you are brave, meet our fearless leader, Kikewa the Great, in Humania for your quest."/Kikewa the Great: "At last! Oh Great Goddess Pa'ao, you have sent a HEROIC (and strange) beast to save us!"
Description: Speak with Kikewa the Great in Humania Towne.
Rewards: 350 Gold
Notes: Go through the Portal to Humania and you will be teleported to the Humania Towne. Talk to Kikewa the Great to complete the quest.

Quest: Boo Gee Monster
Given by: Kikewa the Great (Humania Towne)
NPC Description: Kikewa the Great: "AH!! You speak Humanian?! Excellent - we need your help to defeat the evil monster "Boo Gee", so we can reclaim our homes in South Pointe Village."/Kikewa the Great: "Great Pa'ao the Eternal- we've been saved!! Please take this as your payment."
Description: Defeat the Boo Gee monster.
Notes: Join the first dungeon of Humania (South Pointe Village), clear to the end and defeat the boss, Boo Gee.

Quest: Trapped in the Closet
Given by: Shaman Ha'aolakainapal (Humania Towne)
Complete with: Shaman Ha'aolakainapal (Humania Towne)
NPC Description: Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "The spirits of captured Humanians are calling to me from South Pointe Village - prisoners in their own homes, begging for rescue! Free them and I will reward you."/Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "I sense the Humanians are once again free. I thank you, great fighter of Alterra."
Description: Free captive Humanians.
Notes: In South Pointe Village, there will be cabins with Humanians inside. Free the Humanians by tapping on the cabin. The quest is completed once you free 6 Trapped Humanians.

Quest: Troll Lodge
NPC Description: Kikewa the Great: "Have you ever seen a troll? They're hideous, and one named "Lucky" has decided to move in to the Humanian lodge at Loko Beach! Are you strong enough to oust this abomination?"/Kikewa the Great: "Ugh, you smell of...did you? You killed the troll! Oh, I can't thank you enough. Here's your payment."
Description: Defeat "Lucky" the troll.
Notes: Join the second map of Humania (Loko Beach), clear to the end and defeat the boss, "Lucky".

Quest: Ritual of Pure Evil
NPC Description: Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "I sense a great danger at Loko Beach. In my mind's eye, I see goblins performing the ritual of ho'opi'opi'o - PURE EVIL! Stop them braver adventurer!"/Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "So the vision was true! You know, you're a good..."thing" for Humania."
Description: Destroy beach ritual objects.
Notes: Join Loko Beach and destroy 7 of the ritual totems that the goblins are centered around.

Quest: Skeletons, Krushed
NPC Description: Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "I sense a great danger in the cabanas of Coco's beach community. A King, with a CROWN!! I can almost make out his name: Sk... Ske... Skel... Aw, I lost it. Be a dear and bring me his crown, won't you?"/Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "You call him Skeller? Never heard of him. Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL CROWN! It is quite essential to my duty as towne medicine man. Anywhere, here's some coins."
Description: Defeat crowned skeleton.
Notes: Go to the third map of Humania (Coco's Cabanas), clear to the end and defeat the boss, Skeller Krunch, to obtain the Skeleton Crown.

Quest: Skeletons in the Closet
Given by: War Chief Kika'but (Humania Towne Hall)
Complete with: War Chief Kika-but (Humania Towne Hall)
NPC Description: War Chief Kika'but: "Another Humanian neighborhood was evacuated today. Skeletons are erupting from the closets of Coco's beachfront cabanas! We need someone brave to seal the demon-infected wardrobes."/War Chief Kika'but: "Ghastly, aren't they? You're a true hero! Please, take this as my thanks."
Description: Seal skeletons into closets.
Notes: Join Coco's Cabanas, enter the cabins and tap on the Cabana Closets to close them. Unlike other quests, YOU have to be the one to close the Cabana Closet to have it count. Close 7 Cabana Closets to complete the quest.

Quest: Tiki Bar
NPC Description: Kikewa the Great: "I have learned that the Sandbar Lagoon has fallen to this new evil. Our ancestors built the idolic statues of the ancient Sandbar Lagoon. This pestilence will devastate us Humanians if we let it grow any further. I need your help. If evil lives within our ancient Tiki relics, then destroy the relics we must! May Pa'ao the Eternal protect you, friend."/Kikewa the Great: "Stiffling - Living statues! What a sight to behold! The relics will be missed but you've done a great service to the Humanians. Here is your reward."
Description: Destroy giant Tiki statues.
Notes: Join Sandbar Lagoon, the fourth map of Humania, and defeat the dark grey rock-like golem statues. They are stoic and will only rise form the ground once you approach them. Defeat 12 of these and the quest is completed.

Quest: The Big Kahuna
Complete with: War Chief Kika'but (Humania Towne Hall)
NPC Description: War Chief Kika'but: "The evil and ruinous Kahuna spirit has come to life in the Sandbar Lagoon. The Humanian Army is...well... we don't have one, and the gods will surely punish us for allowing Kahuna's spirit to rule these sacred grounds! Will you face him, great hero?"/War Chief Kika'but: "You did it! We owe you our lives. Take this payment for your bravery, instead."
Description: Defeat "Kahuna" the idolic statue.
Notes: Join Sandbar Lagoon, clear to the end, and defeat the boss, Big Kahuna.

Quest: Tiki God
NPC Description: Kikewa the Great: "Our worst nightmares have come true. The evil, warring God known as "Tiki" has been sighted on the beach pier at Devil's Coast. It is a dark time, indeed. You and your fellow fighters are our only hope."/Kikewa the Great: "Great blessed spirit of the young and beautiful goddess Pa'ao! She has returned you here to safety. This news is like the sweet song of a morning finch to my ear! You are divinity itself, great adventurer of Alterra! We owe you our lives, but perhaps you'll accept this offering instead?"
Description: Defeat Tiki God.
Rewards: 200 Gold and Choose from: Coco's Raptorhide Helm, Luna's Havoc Cowl, Kahiko's Rageborn Helmet
Notes: Join the fifth map of Humania (Devil's Coast), clear to the end and defeat the boss, Tiki God.

Quest: War Plans
Complete with: War Chief Kika'but (Humania Towne Hall)
NPC Description: War Chief Kika'but: "It is a dark time for the Humanian race. Wicked creatures thought only to exist in fables have taken foot in what remains of the abandoned beach houses on Devil's Coast. It is clear by the grotesqueness of these beasts, that they are pure evil. Our ancestral tales say that if evil finds its way to us from Devil's Coast, the Humanian race is doomed. So, what's the War Plan? I was hoping that perhaps you, the greatest hero in Alterra, might play one more part in the saga to save Humania."/War Chief Kika'but: "You say you've seen these beasts before? My poor friend, it must be a lingering haze placed upon you by the evil Tiki monster. Here is some coin. If you're not better by morning, perhaps you should visit Shaman Ha'aolakainapal."
Description: Defeat beach house intruders.
Notes: Join Devil's Coast and defeat the two beach house intruder mini-bosses- GURGOX THE GRATIFIED and T'PAXX THE VACATIONER.

Humania- Lost Villas Quests
Note: Travel to Lost Villas via the Host/Join Game menu or through the boat located in Humania Towne Hall.

Quest: Exotic Furs
Given by: Trader Joan (Lost Villas)
Complete with: Trader Joan (Lost Villas)
NPC Description: Trader Joan: "I have another big order of exotic tropical furs I need to fulfill. If you want to help, go slay some boogie monsters in the Lost Villas and bring me their fur."/Trader Joan: "Thanks! Now listen here - These furs are all the rage, so come back tomorrow and I guarantee I'll have another order for you to fill."
Description: Collect boogie monster furs.
Rewards: 115 Gold and Choose from: Hawkeye Gem, Presto's Gem, Gladiator's Gem
Notes: Kill 100 of the boogie monsters in Lost Villas to complete this quest. Only the boogie monsters in Lost Villas count. This quest is repeatable daily.

Quest: Fur Gee Furballs
Given by: Trader Joan (Lost Villas)
Complete with: Trader Joan (Lost Villas)
NPC Description: Trader Joan: "I have another order for Fur Gee furballs. If you think you can handle it, go to the Lost Villas to defeat Fur Gee monsters. Come back when you have enough furballs."
Description: Collect Fur Gee's Furballs.
Rewards: 350 Gold and Ocean Blue Diamond
Notes: Fur Gee is a boss that randomly spawns at a rare rate in Lost Villas. Because Fur Gee barely spawns, it is easier to complete this quest by killing Boo Gee in South Pointe Village. Boo Gee will also reward you 1 furball per kill. Boo Gee in the 3 Plat-per-run paid Monster Bash dungeon will reward multiple furballs upon kill. Collect 50 of these furballs to complete the quest. This quest is repeatable every three days.

Whirlzap
06-18-2013, 11:36 AM
BLACKSMOKE MOUNTAIN -
22/22 Quests, [18/22 "normal" quests], all in order, prerequisite are the quests before it, some quests require level 76 to be completed

[B]Quest: Blacksmoke Mountain Awoken
Given by: Junior Recruit (Fort Blackstone- Balefort Castle Towne)
Complete with: Fireman Frank (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
NPC Description: Junior Recruit: "We've contained the forest fires surrounding Blacksmoke Mountain, but the worst is still to come. I have a "Call to Arms" for all of Alterra's Heroes to come help in Blacksmoke Mountain. Do you accept?"/Fireman Frank: "Greetings, citizen. So, here's the deal: Blacksmoke Mountain WAS a dormant volcano. Recent volcanic activity has caused a mess of forest fires and a sudden eruption of evil activity in the forests. There is plenty of work to do, so take a look around towne when you're ready to help out."
Description: Speak with Fireman Frank in Blacksmoke Mountain Towne.
Notes: This quest is given by the Junior Recruit NPC located in Fort Blackstone- Balefort Castle Towne. When you spawn in Fort Blackstone, you need to turn and walk behind you to find Junior Recruit. Go to Blacksmoke Mountain Towne and speak with Fireman Frank to complete the quest.

Quest: Failed Funke
Given by: Failed Funke (Blacksmoke Mountain- Lost Valley)
Complete with: Ranger Rick (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
NPC Description: Failed Funke: "I used to be a good bear with a healing soul - an enchanter in a warrior's body. One day, Silknight came to me promising healing powers. She gave me a sword of fiery doom and said to meet her in the Underworld, but I failed. I got trapped in a Forest Fire and lost the sword. If you find it in your journeys, return it to the authorities to keep it from the hands of evil."/Ranger Rick: "This appears to be a weapon of fiery doom! These are known to have strong ties to the evil witch Silknight. That explains a lot...Thanks for your help!"
Description: Find Failed Funke's Fire Sword in the Underworld.
Notes: Join Magma Fields. Clear to the first large opening in the map and you will see a Shadowy Ursan/Bear holding a Fire Sword. Defeat this mini-boss and you will complete the quest.

Quest: Filling in for Sunshine
Given by: Fire Warden (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
Complete with: Fire Warden (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
NPC Description: Fire Warden: "I sent Fire Chief Landon on a mission with one of his top men. His partner returned alone yesterday, claiming he lost the Fire Chief, but found a team of miners stranded in the woods. This story of missing miners is all too familiar. I suspect evil is a t play. Maybe you can find this supposed mining operation?"/Fire Warden: "Well, I'll be darned. Those miners really just can't get a break, can they? Thanks for investigating."
Description: Find out if this "lost Mining Operation" even exists.
Notes: Join the first map of Blacksmoke Mountain (Lost Valley) and walk to the end. There will be a miner NPC called Foreman Sutter. Talk to him and you will find out that the miners have dug into magma. This will complete the quest.

Quest: C'est Lava
Given by: Ranger Rick (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
NPC Description: Ranger Rick: "Sometimes it happens - you get burned by a lava pool, and it leaves you with a searing burn effect. But you're tough, you're resilient, and you have friends who can cure you of this effect! Next time you feel the searing burn of a lava pool, let a friendly enchantress *EXTINGUISH* the effect. Return to me when you are adept to this wilderness technique."/Ranger Rick: "Excellent job! This technique will pay off in your battles ahead, but here's a little coin in the meantime."
Description: Get your searing lava burns healed.
Notes: Join any Blacksmoke Campaign Dungeon and run into a lava pool. You will immediately be afflicted with a damage over time burn status and a decrease in movement speed. Have an enchantress heal you to cancel the effects, showing *EXTINGUISHED* over your head. Do this 5 times and the quest is completed. A tip is to just remain in the lava pool and have an Enchantress spam heal 5 times.

Quest: Get your Bear Rings
NPC Description: Fire Warden: "The monsters of Blacksmoke Mountain are like nothing we've seen before. I can't just have any old fighter running amock making matters worse. Head out there and FIGHT! Return to me when you have enough bear ring cuffs to prove your competance. I'll have more quests for you them."/Fire Warden: "You fought well, hero. I'm very impressed. Welcome you to the fight!"
Description: Collect Bear Ring Cuffs in the Underworld.
Notes: Join the second map of Blacksmoke Mountain (Magma Fields) and kill the Mini-Lava Golem monsters. They will have a chance to drop a Bear Ring Cuff. Obtain 19 Bear Ring Cuffs to complete the quest.

Quest: Cold Trail
Given by: Detained Fireman (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
Complete with: Fire Chief Landon's Body (Blacksmoke Mountain- Dragon's Nest)
NPC Description: Detained Fireman: "I got separated from Fire Chief Landon in da' Lost Valley, 'n da' Fire Warden detained me as murder suspect! I don't know what happened to da' Chief, but I can't do nuttin' from in here. If ya' care about do-goodin', keep an eye out for da' Chief, OK?"/Fallen Blackstone Fire Chief- [Fire Chief Landon's Body]: "The corpse is beheaded. Its badge reads, "Fire Chief Landon, Alterra High Command Forest Fire Division, 4th Squadron". It's unclear who or what killed him."
Description: Find missing Fire Chief Landon.
Notes: Join the third map of Blacksmoke Mountain (Dragon's Nest) and walk near the end of the map. In one of the side rooms will be the body of Fire Chief Landon. Tap on the body and inspect it. You will be able to complete the quest here.

Quest: Family Ties: I
NPC Description: Ranger Rick: "We're gaining traction on the Dragonets. I have developed a recipe for a poisonous genetic virus using this captive dragonet and 75,000 vials of dragonet ichor. My next ingredient is burning bush branches. Can you retrieve some of these for me?"/Ranger Rick: "Perfect! Here's some coin for your efforts."
Description: Collect Burning Bush branches.
Notes: Join Lost Valley. This quest is a bit tricky. You will need to look around in the environment and look for some bushes that have a flame on them. Click on this sentence for a picture of what the burning bush should look like. (http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/FireBush_zps1e034998.png) Tap on the bush to collect a Burning Bush branch. Collect 15 Burning Bush branches and you will complete the quest.

Quest: Dragonet Dragon Nest
Given by: Detained Fireman (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
Complete with: Detained Fireman (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
NPC Description: Detained Fireman: "The Fire Chief was beheaded in Dragon Nest! Such violence was surely the act of a mighty Dragonet. Ransack the Dragon's Nest! Steal their riches! Kill their young!! AVENGE FIRE CHIEF LANDON'S DEATH!!!1!11!!1! Send a message to the Underworld that the Heroes of Alterra WILL prevail."/Detained Fireman "Thank you for avenging Fire Chief Landon's death. Please accept this reward as my humble "Thanks.""
Description: Destroy everything in the Dragon's Nest den!
Notes: Join Dragon's Nest and clear the dungeon mobs until 3 are left remaining (those are the bosses). In the last room you will find a LOT of dragon eggs. Smash them all. You will need to smash 25 eggs to complete the quest.

Quest: Smoking KOAL
NPC Description: Fire Warden: "There are rumors of a Dragon Nest in the Underworld, but an evil monster named KOAL guards the entrance. We need someone strong and brave to defeat KOAL and infiltrate the nest."/Fire Warden: "So, the rumors are true! You've done a great service to Alterra, hero. Thank you."
Description: Defeat KOAL.
Notes: Join Magma Fields, clear to the end and defeat the boss, KOAL. He will be able to summon and unleash 8 Mini-Lava Golems during the boss fight, so be aware of those.

Quest: Knight Fox gone AWOL
Complete with: Knight Fox (Blacksmoke Mountain- Magma Fields)
NPC Description: Ranger Rick: "One of my Rangers has gone AWOL. He's a former assassin named "Knight Fox". I hired him to watch over the Forests. I fear we may have lost him in the fires, or worse - he's went Rogue! If you find him, just...make sure he doesn't cause us any problems, OK?"/Knight Fox: "Are you joking? I'm not AWOL! I was just down here doing a little side job I picked up in Forest Haven and happened to get devoured by a dragon. Gimme a break!"
Description: Make sure Knight Fox doesn't cause any trouble.
Rewards: N/A- No Rewards Given
Notes: Go to Magma Fields and walk to a big opening in the map where the mini-boss will spawn. There will be a knight in armor lying on the ground. That is Knight Fox. Talk to him and you will complete the quest.

Quest: Family Ties: II
NPC Description: Ranger Rick: "I need yolk from the fertile eggs of a dragon. There are rumors of a Dragon's Nest teeming with these eggs. I need quite a bit of this yolk, but I think you're the hero for the job."/Ranger Rick: "You did it! Outstanding work, hero. Here is your payment."
Description: Collect Dragon Egg yolk.
Notes: Join Dragon's Nest and smash the dragon eggs. There are piles of three or four spread out throughout the dungeon, but the den at the end has fourty or fifty of them, so you can just clear to the end and smash those to quickly complete the quest. You will need to collect 45 Dragon Egg yolks.

Quest: Knight Fox got Burned
Given by: Knight Fox (Blacksmoke Mountain- Magma Fields)
NPC Description: Knight Fox: "HEY! Where is my FIRE BOW? I just had it! You listen here - I know I don't look like much laying here like this, but that bow was given to me by a witch. It's mine...*cough cough* It's mine and you'd better...*cough*...give it...back..."/Ranger Rick: "What's this? A weapon of Fiery Doom?! These only come from Silknight herself, but you say Knight Fox led you to it. It sounds like Knight Fox got in over his head."
Description: Find Knight Fox's FIRE BOW.
Rewards: N/A- No Rewards Given
Notes: Join Magma Fields. In the large chamber to the right before the pathway that leads to the boss KOAL, you will see a Shadowy Archer mini-boss holding the Fire Bow. Defeat him and you will receive Knight Fox's Fire Bow and complete the quest.

Quest: Family Ties: III
NPC Description: Ranger Rick: "My genetic poison is almost complete. I just need a few more ingredients. I need tissue samples from a family of Dragonets - an adult female Dragonet, an adult male, and a youngling. This may be a tall order, but it is critical to my ingenious herbal recipe."/Ranger Rick: "What's THIS?! You...How did you...? Oh never mind. You've shown yourself to be quite adept in the wilderness of Blacksmoke Mountain. Here is your payment."
Description: Collect Dragonet Family tissue.
Notes: Join Dragon's Nest and clear to the end. After smashing all the eggs in the last room, the Dragonet bosses will appear- Dragonito, Dragona, Dragone. Each one will drop a tissue. Collect 3 tissues and you complete the quest.

Quest: Mountain of Corruption
Given by: Emma's Mamma (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
Complete with: Emma's Mamma (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
NPC Description: Emma's Mamma: "I sacrificed everything I had for Emma and then she went and joined a cult - *HMMPH!* She used to speak of visits to the "Underworld", and the powers she would learn there. I thought it was teenage angst, until she turned Vampire. Now the evils of the Underworld threaten all of Alterra! If you find Emma there, you must slay her."/Emma's Mamma: "OH how I wish my dear Emma never turned evil, but she did. You made the right choice, adventurer. Thank you."
Description: Slay Vampire Emma in the Underworld.
Notes: Join the fourth map of Blacksmoke Mountain (Red Dragon's Lair) and defeat Aunt Emma at the entrance. Be wary of her charged AoE attacks- stay near the right wall.

Quest: La Mode Enchantee
Given by: Emma's Mamma (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
Complete with: Emma's Mamma (Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)
NPC Description: Emma's Mamma: "Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I believe staves should stay in the hands of hardworking, non-evil folks like us. Emma didn't understand that our actions have consequences. When she goes flaunting her evil all over the Underworld, it infects the minds of young people...and so on. Well, enough is enough!! It's time we confiscate the staves of Underworld enchantresses before they find their way up to the streets of OUR neighborhood."/Emma's Mamma: "You see, don't you feel safer already? I know I do. thank you!"
Description: Confiscate Underworld Enchantresses' staves.
Notes: Join Red Dragon's Lair and defeat 15 of the Underworld Enchantresses.

Quest: Crystal Ball
Given by: Foreman Sutter (Blacksmoke Mountain- Lost Valley)
Complete with: Foreman Sutter (Blacksmoke Mountain- Lost Valley)
NPC Description: Foreman Sutter: "My operation dug very deep into the side of Blacksmoke Mountain. We found crystals similar to those in Sandstone just before the whole palce collapsed. There's a connection between Sandstone and the Underworld down there. It lies within those crystals. Find the Crystals and you'll find the connection."/Foreman Sutter: "That's it! The crystals of Sandstone were infused with Silknight's evil magic. She used them to corrupt the caves and embody the rocks within! But why? Oh ya' - because she's evil."
Description: Find the connection between Underworld and Sandstone.
Notes: Join Red Dragon's Lair and kill Aunt Emma the mini-boss. A portal will spawn upon defeating her called "Hole in the ground..." and going through this portal will complete the quest.

Quest: What's Mine is Mine
Given by: Foreman Sutter (Blacksmoke Mountain- Lost Valley)
Complete with: Foreman Sutter (Blacksmoke Mountain- Lost Valley)
NPC Description: Foreman Sutter: "We miners have had enough of Silknight! She has been absolutely ruinous for business, and bad for our health on top of it! I've worked hard for this life and she's not going to stand in my way any longer. Help the Miners of Alterra win me back our livelihood by destroying Silknight's treacherous Dark Crystals in the Underworld!"/Foreman Sutter: "I can actually feel Silknight's powers waning! Weird. Well, you've done an excellent job, adventurer. Please accept this gift, as a symbol of my gratitude."
Description: Destroy Dark Crystals of the Underworld.
Notes: Join Red Dragon's Lair and in the first opening, surrounding Aunt Emma, there will be tons of Dark Crystals grouped together. Smash 45 of these and you will complete the quest.

Quest: KILL the RED DRAGON!!
NPC Description: Fire Warden: "Drop everything - seriously!! There is a freaking-giant, freaking-red, freaking-DRAGON living in the freaking-VOLCANIC crater that IS Blacksmoke Mountain! Do you have any idea what could happen to Alterra if that kind of fire power was running loose in these forests? I'm dispatching Alterra High Command. We are on threat-level Red until I get notice that the Red Dragon has been extinguished."/Fire Warden: "So, the rumors are true! You've done a great service to Alterra, hero. Thank you."
Description: Kill the RED DRAGON!!
Notes: Join Red Dragon's Lair, clear to the end and defeat the boss, Red Dragon, to complete the quest. Be cautious during the boss fight as the Red Dragon can summon waves of Mini-Lava Golems, Lava-Rock Golems and Underworld Enchantresses to attack you.

The 19/22 and 20/22 quests are for 2-piece and 3-piece Elite Cap Vanity to Elite Vanity Ring Crafting. Speak to Fallen Prince to complete these quests. You must have at least two or three Elite Cap Vanities to complete these quests.
The last two quests, 21/22 and 22/22 are for level 76 only. These are the Elite/Heroic quests.

Noodleleg
06-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Finally...

Sryyoulose
06-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Excellent idea whirl nice to see a forumer actively pursue a useful guide and I can rest in comfort knowing it'll be well done by a pro ^_^

Meedowz
06-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Perfect, can't wait for more!

Xbuddyjosh
06-18-2013, 01:28 PM
Awesome

Whirlzap
06-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Mount Fang Quests have now been completed and added!
Humania Quests are next, and they will be added this weekend!
Enjoy.

Ebezaanec
06-23-2013, 03:57 AM
Great work on the guide! Keep it up!

Whirlzap
06-24-2013, 03:27 PM
Humania quests have now been completed and added!
Was pretty annoying typing "Shaman Ha'aolakainapal" several times over and over, haha.
BSM quests will be completed this week!
Enjoy, and thanks for the support.

Whirlzap
06-26-2013, 04:01 PM
Hello everyone,

A Continuation of A Pocket Legends Quest Guide has been fully completed (besides the 2 Elite Crafting/L76 Quests, which I don't intend to add) as of now.
Thanks for everyone's support, and I have sent all grammatical/spelling errors found in the quest dialogues to STS for revision.

-Whirlzap

gimmesome
07-25-2013, 03:24 PM
great guide...have a question..just played PL and i cap only on lvl 76 so that means i cant complete ring quest until i get to the next cap and get another vanity??
and where do i get the elite quest??do i need to have the rings to get that??
thanks!

Thrall Wire
08-23-2013, 02:47 PM
This guide is rly helpful..thnks!
one question tho, will the lst 2 elite quest be remove after 81?

Conquered
08-31-2013, 07:39 PM
This guide is rly helpful..thnks!
one question tho, will the lst 2 elite quest be remove after 81?

Yeah, Same Question.