PDA

View Full Version : Neighborhood Spider Achievement bug?

Jaqualina
06-18-2013, 01:00 PM
A fellow guild mate (habekaoetasa) and myself (Jaqualina) both killed Stahl, Glob, and Rutger with spider allies... yet we didn't get achievement, and we went back and did it twice to be sure we got all three bosses with spider allies. Why aren't we getting the achievement? Thanks for the help.

Uzii
06-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Same problem. killed 2 times already. i killed Glob Stahl only Rutger was missing but till i got right combination with spiders i manged to kill other 2 again with the spiders and then when i killed Rutger at least no achievement. Is there something missing? or? since then i killed Rutger once more and still nothing.

drgrimmy
06-19-2013, 12:10 PM
I think all of the arena achievements are either really buggy, or there are certain conditions required to get the achievements that we are not made aware of. I too felt like I needed to kill each of these bosses with the spiders several times before I actually got the achievement. I also had to do the Halloween achievement twice before I got it. When I was doing the Halloween achievement for the first time, I was doing it in a party with only one friend. He got the achievement and I did not. I feel that it was because I died and used plat revive during that boss fight. So I had to repeat it with that friend making sure that I did not die, and I then got the achievement. This is certainly not a condition that STS mentioned was required to get the Halloween achievement, but this appeared to be the case in my situation. Perhaps there is some other condition to getting the spider achievement that we have not been made aware of. Do you remember if you guys died and used plat revieve in any of those boss fights required for the achievement? I took me longer to get that achievement than most. Perhaps this was because I was a squishy mage and died more often than most of my friends during the boss fights for these achievement. I really don't know, but I would have to agree that the achievements, along with many other things in the arena, seem really buggy.... :(

Uzii
06-19-2013, 12:24 PM
I think all of the arena achievements are either really buggy, or there are certain conditions required to get the achievements that we are not made aware of. I too felt like I needed to kill each of these bosses with the spiders several times before I actually got the achievement. I also had to do the Halloween achievement twice before I got it. When I was doing the Halloween achievement for the first time, I was doing it in a party with only one friend. He got the achievement and I did not. I feel that it was because I died and used plat revive during that boss fight. So I had to repeat it with that friend making sure that I did not die, and I then got the achievement. This is certainly not a condition that STS mentioned was required to get the Halloween achievement, but this appeared to be the case in my situation. Perhaps there is some other condition to getting the spider achievement that we have not been made aware of. Do you remember if you guys died and used plat revieve in any of those boss fights required for the achievement? I took me longer to get that achievement than most. Perhaps this was because I was a squishy mage and died more often than most of my friends during the boss fights for these achievement. I really don't know, but I would have to agree that the achievements, along with many other things in the arena, seem really buggy.... :(

have same feeling. i died trough those fights i dont know by which one exactly now, but i respw. since i prefer solo wasnt a problem i just got back to the arena. but took time till i got the mechanics how to do. i think i will keep trying to get that combination again and not to die, now when i know what to do. but it should be definetly mentioned in description that we cant die to get the achievement, thats why im asking if thers something missing.

SkyDagger
06-19-2013, 12:51 PM
I think there is a lack of information about the rules of killing each Bosses for achievement. Like on Bloodhammer + vortex environment, i was helping them to get some of AP in Shuyal until this blood appears + the vortex after making his hp to 1/4 2 of my friends died and didnt use plat revive,. so I and the one friend left inside, when we killed BH his so happy that he will got it cause he didn't die on that battle. BUT we expect already the 2 died will not get the AP:( worst thing the one whom didnt die did not received the shark bouncer achievement.
Same with rutger my team wasn't hit by the pumpkins still they didnt receive the AP :(

On topic: same happen to my teammates :/

PLEASE DEVS MAKE CLEAR SOME OF THIS THINGS. JUST POST IN ANNOUNCEMENT OF REQUIREMENTS OF EACH A.P. IN SHUYAL OR ADD MORE DESCRIPTION IN AP TAB.
Like: Shark Bouncer: Defeat Bloodhammer with the Vortex Crystal, in less than three minutes. Lack of information cause there's a rule that you mustn't die or this is a bug?
And more....

Thanks.

iacito
06-19-2013, 01:18 PM
I had to kill Glob with pumpkings to get this achievement.....:confused:

Uzii
06-20-2013, 05:40 AM
I had to kill Glob with pumpkings to get this achievement.....:confused:

I got the achievement also when i killed the Glob with pumpkins. I got all three bosses one after the other. First Rutger with spiders then Stahl with spiders and then Glob but with pumpkins. Killed him and got achievement....

Obi
06-21-2013, 03:37 AM
no wonder now why i did not get it..

Uzii
06-25-2013, 05:02 AM
I think u need to get those bosses one after the other. I was helping friend to get that achievement. First we got Glob with pumpkins, then Rutger with spiders and last Stahl with pumkins and he got the achievement. so environement doesnt matter, just u need to fight them one after the other, my guess.

Obi
06-27-2013, 04:20 AM
Nah.. it works ok (maybe they had fixed that), simply do not die on the fight. If you die there is no achievement, do not know about other players as I killed Glob with spiders alone twice and got achievement only when I did not died during the fight. Glob was the last missing boss for this achievement for me.

Jaqualina
07-10-2013, 07:08 PM
it seems you cannot die or use plat revive for these achievements... Honestly If I'M PAYING MONEY I WANT THE ACHIEVEMENT, I finally got all of them now.... but this no dying and wasting plats really made me mad.

juaki
07-23-2013, 02:10 AM
I'm helping kalimiish to get this achievement these days and kill all bosses twice with spiders and the AP hadn't added yet to his account. The bug continues on.

Obi
07-24-2013, 02:09 AM
I did it on solo run and it worked for me.. I'm not sure but maybe all of you party members cannot die (similar to pumpkins where no one can be hit to get achievement)? Anyway it looks like bugged to me.. unfortunately STS will not fix it before extension I think.. I'm still missing shark bouncer so if I'm on inv me so I can help in doing arena..

juaki
07-24-2013, 04:00 AM
Ok I will look for you when we make a Arena party :D

Hnakkur
07-24-2013, 04:18 AM
i would love to add u too bcs i also miss the achie

juaki
07-24-2013, 04:41 AM
It's important have a bit of plattinum... I waste it if it is important to help my friends to get AP.

chitgoks
10-17-2013, 12:10 AM
i am experiencing this now

i already killed all 3 bosses with spiders and i didnt get ap. ive been robbed!