PDA

View Full Version : importent guild and pvp improvments

liranisrael
06-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Im playing this game for like a month.
First i want to say that the pve on this game rules :-)
but im finding guild stuff and pvp lacking ...

So starting with guild i think there must be benefits other then chatting while sitting on the same hall ..
1. Guild dungon! Portal inside guild castle to an Elite mode map, only same guild members can enter, item drop chance will be slightly better and little more gold as well.
2. On any map (except pvp) standing a certain range near every guild member grants +2 all states (str,dex,int).
3. Guilds war! A place where can pvp guild vs guild, with ranking for each guild obviously. The mode will be same like normal pvp mode which i will also say how i think it should be :-) ...

Regarding pvp ...
1. Other way to win a match is to get to 50 team kills, the reason for adding another goal and not another mode is because more modes means will be harder to find games.
2. Option to choose between 2v2 3v3 and 5v5, not more then that same reason like previous.

The number details is arguable, its numbers that i think is reasonable, the principles is what matter.
I personally think that with thos kind of changes the game will improve alot. Feel free to share your opinion about my ideas or think of more ideas regarding thos 2 subjects.

SkullCrusher
06-18-2013, 06:00 PM
Very nice ideas and I totally agree with you, but I highly doubt these will be implemented. :)

liranisrael
06-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Very nice ideas and I totally agree with you, but I highly doubt these will be implemented. :)

Yea i also doubet it but without comments there isnt even a little chance :-)