PDA

View Full Version : What's the secret for getting mythics from crates or elite gold warchest??

Ninjasmurf
06-18-2013, 03:10 PM
I need mythics :)

Bless
06-18-2013, 03:12 PM
No secret, pure luck based looting system.

Ninjasmurf
06-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Is there a place to go on the map that gives u more luck?

DocDoBig
06-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Is there a place to go on the map that gives u more luck?

Tutorial.

Bless
06-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Nope pure luck, no other factors involved.

FluffNStuff
06-18-2013, 03:22 PM
The secret is opening the right crates. Since most crates have been gotten through rerolls they are not pure. What you want is crates that were dropped with their luck intact, preferably from breaking barrels ~near~ an Elite Boss (ever wonder why your character naturally targets them?). I have been saving mine since they are so rare but I might be persuaded to sell you two or three of them for a minimum 300K each plus 10% of the profit you make on the Mythics ;)

Ninjasmurf
06-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Lol 300k for a crate :p I'll buy them 10k each

Ninjasmurf
06-18-2013, 05:17 PM
But your theory does make sense :)

iluvataris
06-18-2013, 05:19 PM
The secret is opening the right crates. Since most crates have been gotten through rerolls they are not pure. What you want is crates that were dropped with their luck intact, preferably from breaking barrels ~near~ an Elite Boss (ever wonder why your character naturally targets them?). I have been saving mine since they are so rare but I might be persuaded to sell you two or three of them for a minimum 300K each plus 10% of the profit you make on the Mythics ;) theres people out there that do this for mythics lmao : )

Zeus
06-18-2013, 05:37 PM
But your theory does make sense :)

Omg, LOL!

xcainnblecterx
06-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Really? This had to be asked?

Otawaazavie
06-18-2013, 06:17 PM
The secret is opening the right crates. Since most crates have been gotten through rerolls they are not pure. What you want is crates that were dropped with their luck intact, preferably from breaking barrels ~near~ an Elite Boss (ever wonder why your character naturally targets them?). I have been saving mine since they are so rare but I might be persuaded to sell you two or three of them for a minimum 300K each plus 10% of the profit you make on the Mythics ;)

LOL

Ninjasmurf
06-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Lmaoooo

GoodSyntax
06-18-2013, 07:40 PM
Don't tell anybody, but I found the secret! It's only two steps:

1) Open Locked Crate
2) If no Mythic or Arcane item, repeat step 1

There you go, but remember, you didn't hear it from me.

Zuzeq
06-18-2013, 07:47 PM
The secret is farm farm farm until you have earned enough gold to buy what you want...

KingMartin
06-20-2013, 01:28 AM

No no, not true, I farmed the barrels whole night with Leprechaun and two stacked reroll lixes and I got nothing.

OK, more seriously, do crates and elite golden warchests basically offer the same loot? I mean epics with slight chance on mythics and arcanes? :)

Alhuntrazeck
06-20-2013, 07:51 AM
There's a method I stated in another thread but this one will do just fine:

Kill elite valheim boss naked (by which I mean ur character). Next,do the boogey boogey in real life and dance thru the streets chanting 'Mythic! Mythic!'. THEN open. While spraying soda across your living room and tearing up upholstery. Enjoy your new mythic :)

DocDoBig
06-20-2013, 09:33 AM
There's a method I stated in another thread but this one will do just fine:

Kill elite valheim boss naked (by which I mean ur character). Next,do the boogey boogey in real life and dance thru the streets chanting 'Mythic! Mythic!'. THEN open. While spraying soda across your living room and tearing up upholstery. Enjoy your new mythic :)

while doing a headspin ... naked. :p

Zanpakuto
06-20-2013, 10:08 AM
Also opening at twink levels will yield more profits! I personally sell all my loot and just buy what I want!