PDA

View Full Version : Rushing

Gryndeon
10-17-2010, 10:53 AM
When rushing through a throng of bad guys and trying to protect your Mage, what is the sequence of skills to apply? I can mostly survive the rush, but the Mage invariably dies and has to start over.

Stratospaly
10-17-2010, 11:42 AM
I have been running AO2 pyramid a lot lately (like most of you ran before A03 came out). I have seen the good, bad, and ugly. Here is what seems to work the best.

Tank runs into a room buffing himself. Cast taunt, and runs to a corner. Becon all mobs to you and cast Hellscream. Then walk out of the corner past the farthest mob in the small group, and kick, repeat when the skills come up. At this point the mage strolls into the room and lets loose with lightning, weakness, frost (big blue one, not the snowflake one), then fire. After the mage does this, go stand in the corner and repeat.

The key is to keep the mobs in the corner and AE them down, this way you are hitting every one at once.

TwinkTastical
10-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Auctally we ran lvl 5 .. Plasma doesnt drop anything worthwile

Gryndeon
10-17-2010, 03:24 PM
Thanks, Strat. I need to practice this.

I'm worried that I don't have the Jedi-like effect with beckon that others seem to have, even with 201 str. I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong, but don't really know what.