PDA

View Full Version : Pet this!!!

Blazndragn
06-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Ok I have looked around the different posts and most concern the times prior to the level increase and I have yet to see anything about pets. When is the earliest you can get them? Where do you get them? What are the different types? Devs are there more types coming out? What are they used for? Can they be used in pvp and/or pve? Just a few need to know questions. Thanks.

Blazndragn
06-19-2013, 11:28 PM
All these awesome high level players and no response...hmm

Tama Kino
06-20-2013, 12:15 AM
There are plenty of threads regarding pets, you're just not looking in the right places. Pets are vital playing Arcane Legends, obviously the bonuses that the pets have are all quite different but for each class there are certain pets that definitely go above & beyond in helping your tOOn become the hero you want to be. The pets you get from doing daily quests are good but more then likely the pet you will end up wanting for your particular tOOn will be for sale in the C/S, good luck to you & if you need any more help just PM me in game, my ign is Tamakino.

Blazndragn
06-20-2013, 02:04 AM
Sorry but the pets I am refering to are the ones in DL not arcane. I searched pets again in case I missed a thread and I don't see any in the DL forum in regards to this subject.

Mrsberry
06-20-2013, 10:57 AM
Pets in dark legends are just a vanity. There aren't many of them eather.

doomdoomdoom
06-20-2013, 03:18 PM
When you hit level 36, you will get the book pet. Back when the level cap was 26, you used to get a different pet that looks like little flying gargoyles.

The only pet that still drops are the albino bats. All other pets were from special limited time bundles or special drops during special events.

Most pets are not trade-able....the only ones you can buy in auction house are purple wisps, albino bats, and ghosts.

Itisi
06-22-2013, 10:31 AM
31 cap gargoyle pet. 36 cap book pet. Albino bats drop Morhaven district maps. Purple wisps rare back from Halloween event. Ghost rare Halloween event. Black bats rare Dark crusader bundle. Blue wisps rare wisp bundle, green wisps rare wisp bundle.

doomdoomdoom
06-24-2013, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the correction, Itisi. You did get the gargoyle pet at 31, not 26 like I posted earlier. When the level cap was 26 we got weapons.

Blazndragn
06-24-2013, 08:19 PM
So the pets are of no use other than for show...am I reading that correctly? Also the albino bats are still currently a drop in morhaven? Thank you for your inputs into this topic.

Sunneedae
06-26-2013, 03:16 PM
pets are strictly vanity in dark legends, ya.

doomdoomdoom
06-27-2013, 09:58 AM
And yes, albino bats do still drop in Morhaven 1 and 3.

Blazndragn
06-28-2013, 08:04 AM
Good to know thank you