PDA

View Full Version : Omg ! what am i ?

psychoscream
06-19-2013, 06:27 AM
guys it is strange , every guild i join gets a problem or moves

1- chivalrous union - the master left the game
2- vengeance - master and alot of officers left
3- Eos - masters left and alot of officers ( they will be back later )

note : please no offensive posts

if i join your guild kick me LOL

Slardz
06-19-2013, 06:40 AM
OMAYGOD LOL:disillusionment:

matanofx
06-19-2013, 07:00 AM
so youre saying if i didnt recruit you lok would have still played?!

lol ill call you sir badtimington.

psychoscream
06-19-2013, 07:04 AM
so youre saying if i didnt recruit you lok would have still played?!

lol ill call you sir badtimington.

hahahah , good one bro , wait it was a joke write ? -.-

matanofx
06-19-2013, 07:21 AM
hahahah , good one bro , wait it was a joke write ? -.-

ofcourse it was! srsly it was =]

psychoscream
06-19-2013, 07:24 AM
Lol :)

Rare
06-19-2013, 07:28 AM
Well, I can explain why so many people are quitting I think. But that's for another thread.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Alhuntrazeck
06-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Psych, there's no way you have the bad luck I have.

1. I was first in a small unknown guild named Destroy Them With Lazers.
Master left, guild fell apart.

2. I moved to AF (still the best guild evah). I think all of us know what happened.

3. I moved to HoA (made by my friend). GM left.

4. I moved on to EoE. Guild merged with Sk.

5. moved to EoS, the newly merged guild. GMs left along with some officers.

See?

Chili
06-19-2013, 10:48 AM
Maybe I have the best of luck? Joined Deviant Misfits.... GM still there, only getting stronger especially with bringing in Revitalize and #1 in rankings every single week... What can I say:) DM is lucky to have some chili

drgrimmy
06-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Guilds just come and go. They did in PL, they have in AL. There are usually one or two people in a guild who are the glue that keep a guild together and give it its identity. As soon as they quit the game or leave the guild, the guild will frequently die off. True in this game, but also true in real life...

Bless
06-19-2013, 12:28 PM
This happened to me :/

Zeus
06-19-2013, 12:57 PM
Guilds just come and go. They did in PL, they have in AL. There are usually one or two people in a guild who are the glue that keep a guild together and give it its identity. As soon as they quit the game or leave the guild, the guild will frequently die off. True in this game, but also true in real life...

Drgrimmy is right. There are a few key influential players in each guild that other guild members look up to and befriend. These players also usually happen to be the most hardcore. Thus, they get tasks done and usually get bored of the game because they've completed all their achievements. Then, as Drgrimmy explained, essentially the guild falls apart when the key influential players leave.

Thaze
06-19-2013, 04:02 PM
I got lucky along with Chili.
Joined DM and it was smooth sailing

Athenum
06-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Drgrimmy is right. There are a few key influential players in each guild that other guild members look up to and befriend. These players also usually happen to be the most hardcore. Thus, they get tasks done and usually get bored of the game because they've completed all their achievements. Then, as Drgrimmy explained, essentially the guild falls apart when the key influential players leave.

I agree. Rarely does someone decide to continue the guild when the key players are gone.

FluffNStuff
06-19-2013, 10:31 PM
Perhaps you should rename your toon to Ted McGinley.

Chaim Nail
06-20-2013, 03:53 AM
Skip all the hassle and join the guild I'm in - it's already dead :( :D :(

Zuzeq
06-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Psych, there's no way you have the bad luck I have.

1. I was first in a small unknown guild named Destroy Them With Lazers.
Master left, guild fell apart.

2. I moved to AF (still the best guild evah). I think all of us know what happened.

3. I moved to HoA (made by my friend). GM left.

4. I moved on to EoE. Guild merged with Sk.

5. moved to EoS, the newly merged guild. GMs left along with some officers.

See?

Lasers was awesome btw, had some buddies from there. Just join GOA, when the GM and the Ofiicer's core are friends in real life like we are things are more stable...

Zanpakuto
06-20-2013, 10:04 AM
Come back to chiv! Avaree is awesome!

Arikaoeba
06-20-2013, 12:14 PM
Maybe a black cat crossed every guild member's path so they were Unlucky and other XD
And yes,...
1st: The Master maybe left the game because he had enough.He maybe got bored because he got the maximum level.
2nd: Same reason as the 1st one.
3rd: They left the guild because they want to scare you and make you sad. Belive me, When I was in The Fallen Legion, a Player wanted to leave few times! IDK was it a master or a officer but, she was about to leave :vlol: