PDA

View Full Version : Why so much hate on Elite Sea Blaster in PvE?

Wendellism
06-19-2013, 06:27 AM
Title says it all.

C'mon guys it's not as if this is going to cause a wipe in the party! It could be used to ease the tension in farming or sorts!

JaytB
06-19-2013, 06:38 AM
If people hate on it that much, why not just switch to another weapon instead of provoking them?

If I was trying to do quick farming runs while someone with an ESB kept killing party members left and right, I'd ask politely to switch weapons or get the boot.

The ESB is mostly only fun for the one using it but I can understand 100% why other people don't share that joy. Maybe you should try placing yourself in their shoes for once.

Aveea
06-19-2013, 06:42 AM
ESB doesn't bother me. It's part of the game, just stay alert and go around the bombs. I ran with someone last night with ESB equipped, he was nice enough to declare it up front as people joined.

I will say I find it insightful to see who gets mad when they go... KABOOM-SPLAT. ;)

Extreme
06-19-2013, 06:47 AM
It's Fun :P

Btw, If Ur Here rage, U owe me 3k

Wendellism
06-19-2013, 06:52 AM
If people hate on it that much, why not just switch to another weapon instead of provoking them?

If I was trying to do quick farming runs while someone with an ESB kept killing party members left and right, I'd ask politely to switch weapons or get the boot.

The ESB is mostly only fun for the one using it but I can understand 100% why other people don't share that joy. Maybe you should try placing yourself in their shoes for once.

Didn't matter, it's just a 3m radius that I play with against mobs. If they don't want to dodge that, why must they force the user to switch in the first place?

And also If I remembered correctly, Technoemail gave out some tips when it comes to playing with the ESB, so I personally think I can cope with someone with an ESB in my team. The more the merrier.

Extreme
06-19-2013, 06:54 AM
Didn't matter, it's just a 3m radius that I play with against mobs. If they don't want to dodge that, why must they force the user to switch in the first place?

And also If I remembered correctly, Technoemail gave out some tips when it comes to playing with the ESB, so I personally think I can cope with someone with an ESB in my team. The more the merrier.

Ye True, ppl Should Be aware.. Well like I said In game.. better Make Own Game..

Wendellism
06-19-2013, 06:56 AM
Ye True, ppl Should Be aware.. Well like I said In game.. better Make Own Game..

Looks like I gotta make games now.

Anywho, ESB would be funnier if there are 2 or more chars in the party utilizing it.

Extreme
06-19-2013, 07:01 AM
Looks like I gotta make games now.

Anywho, ESB would be funnier if there are 2 or more chars in the party utilizing it.

*5, Full Team With ESB would Be epic!

JaytB
06-19-2013, 07:07 AM

Don't get me wrong, I love that ESB, but if you don't like people complaining about it, you should make your own rooms or run with people who don't care.

Peope clearly care enough for you to make a topic about it. As said, try and put yourself in their shoes.

Extreme
06-19-2013, 07:14 AM
He Loves ESB, Believe me He Never Complains. Unless Its a thing that he really needs too.

Chopper
06-19-2013, 07:23 AM
hate the ESB.

It's PvE. Party members are supposed to work together, not kill each other. Using the ESB is a choice that the player makes. If another player was doing something else that got other party members killed, they should be booted.

Funny how STS always wants player to learn to work together and then let people run around trolling their party by dropping exploding sewer grates on top of them

Wendellism
06-19-2013, 07:25 AM
hate the ESB.

It's PvE. Party members are supposed to work together, not kill each other. Using the ESB is a choice that the player makes. If another player was doing something else that got other party members killed, they should be booted.

Funny how STS always wants player to learn to work together and then let people run around trolling their party by dropping exploding sewer grates on top of them

Then it's your job to evade them.

Caiahar
06-19-2013, 07:50 AM
Wow...you guyz are getting angry over those?
In humania cap, I was lvling up in nuri, and I think the place where strongmans anvil comes in funhouse and hits you
And can kill ya.
When I was there, there was two birds with ESB, their bombs dropped, the anvil came, everyone was wiped out by supa exploding anvil! (xcept for birds lol!)
With ESB, sometimes it would be annoying, if a boss is taking ya down, then ESB cannon and finishes ya off.

DocDoBig
06-19-2013, 07:52 AM
*5, Full Team With ESB would Be epic!

I had this once in Humania - Let's say it was a bomb fest. ;)

Wendellism
06-19-2013, 08:08 AM
I had this once in Humania - Let's say it was a bomb fest. ;)

And it'll go like "Boom Boom Boom!!" So much fun! xD

ThePvpTwink
06-19-2013, 09:26 AM
Some people don't pay much attention in battle and take it easy and don't see the bomb dropping...I've seen an Esb kill a whole team during a duke fight due to his enthralled effect.

Wendellism
06-19-2013, 09:27 AM
Some people don't pay much attention in battle and take it easy and don't see the bomb dropping...I've seen an Esb kill a whole team during a duke fight due to his enthralled effect.

True True. This is why I won't use it against bosses. Just the mobs would do.

Schnitzel
06-19-2013, 09:30 AM
Does ESB happen to add to your pve kdr for killing teamates?

xcainnblecterx
06-19-2013, 09:53 AM
Never had a problem with ESB, here the whistling? RUN. Unless sounds is off you should be good, hasn't failed me yet at least

Oldcoot
06-19-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm a hater, that thing gets me almost every time. I don't mind the dieing part it's the long run to catch back up if there's no mag. If you haven't figured it out yet I play this game like old people make love,, slow an sloppy.

Wendellism
06-19-2013, 10:13 AM
I'm a hater, that thing gets me almost every time. I don't mind the dieing part it's the long run to catch back up if there's no mag. If you haven't figured it out yet I play this game like old people make love,, slow an sloppy.

It's about time I make a Dex Mage.

Suentous PO
06-19-2013, 10:15 AM
Yeah bossfights the only problem, otherwise I love them.
Makes me think of Techno when I use it, I miss her emote laden crazy posts.

Call me for any full ESB party.

Oh and Coot, reported for the visual. :P

Wendellism
06-19-2013, 10:17 AM
Yeah bossfights the only problem, otherwise I love them.
Makes me think of Techno when I use it, I miss her emote laden crazy posts.

Oh and Coot, reported for the visual. :P

Unless the entire team uses ranged weapons to combat the boss, I guess boss fights would be out of the question.

Oldcoot
06-19-2013, 10:20 AM
Ha ha, it's bad but very good

Suentous PO
06-19-2013, 10:21 AM
Unless the entire team uses ranged weapons to combat the boss, I guess boss fights would be out of the question.

I specialize in bird, no problem there.

Chickenrunnn
06-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Don't erase the only cool effects from the rare original items in PL :(..

It is as if you wanted to erase the awful lil' boring noise from merrymaker horns <33

Caiahar
06-19-2013, 05:25 PM
Don't erase the only cool effects from the rare original items in PL :(..

It is as if you wanted to erase the awful lil' boring noise from merrymaker horns <33
I <3 merrymaker.hornz :( I dont have it.

javiemma
06-19-2013, 06:24 PM
To me ESB is the coolest item in game.

ThePvpTwink
06-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Ha ha, it's bad but very good

Sry u lost me...bad and good at the same time :p

Cheenivie
06-19-2013, 06:43 PM
I love killing myself with my esb its funny just running... and KABLAMA im dead...

McBain
06-19-2013, 11:08 PM
It's just annoying to be worrying about dodging bombs while farming. I play with sound off and listening to music. I don't feel like I should be forced to change what I'm doing because someone else decided to use a suicide blaster. It's funny once or twice, but after that it's just like :rolleyes:

Wendellism
06-20-2013, 01:17 AM
It's just annoying to be worrying about dodging bombs while farming. I play with sound off and listening to music. I don't feel like I should be forced to change what I'm doing because someone else decided to use a suicide blaster. It's funny once or twice, but after that it's just like :rolleyes:

Problem? You can still see where the bomb landed instead of booting before boss or so. =)

McBain
06-20-2013, 04:24 AM
Problem? You can still see where the bomb landed instead of booting before boss or so. =)

I don't boot people. Not sure where you got that from.