PDA

View Full Version : Create a "Sold/Completed" Listings Section in CS!

Whirlzap
06-19-2013, 08:42 AM
Lately, and I mean relatively lately (past several months or more), there has been a prominent inflation in the CS market, as well as many more scams and mis-listings.
Players are unsure of prices, so they either get scammed or continue to list items up on the CS for prices that never sell.
Forums are essentially where you can find a reasonable price deal now for anything.

I believe that a sold/completed listings or sales section of the CS will help solve issues.
Popular merchanting/trading sites such as eBay also have a completed sales section and prices are much more stable and fixed due to this.
Often, you will see a randomly priced Pink on CS and question its true value...Is this Jewel Thief's Pharaoh Crossbow REALLY worth 500k?

Well, not anymore~
(Although there are potentially ways to abuse this but GAHH for all intents and purposes), sold items sections can really help produce an accurate idea of what sells or not.
Seller and buyer names should be omitted and only item and prices should be added.

It would be nice if this system ran on a similar type of coding as the CS, to automatically list an item as sold the second it is sold.

I don't really have anymore rhetorical things to say except:

Sus
06-19-2013, 09:07 AM
Wow this is a nice idea for seeing true prices of items, but wouldn't CS be spammed with all those sold items? They should be removed after a week or so, when prices maybe change? Oh and you shouldn't be allowed to buy your own items either to prevent fooling people :D

Howulikeurturkeyroasted?
07-17-2013, 12:49 PM
i heart the cat piitcur it rly brings out the fmine side in things