PDA

View Full Version : Can smoke bomb stacked?

moot
06-19-2013, 09:15 AM
I mean if team of 4 rogues all use smoke bomb that has the 20% armor upgraded, did all rogues in it got 80% armor when staying in it?

iluvataris
06-19-2013, 12:17 PM
I would like to hear the answer to this also. From my experience I beleave it does for damage. I've ran with 3 other rogue with sv before and damage just seems crazy. Could be just me.

Bless
06-19-2013, 12:24 PM
I think a dev said somewhere in January that they don't stack

iluvataris
06-19-2013, 12:51 PM
I must have missed that one : /

Alrisaia
06-19-2013, 04:34 PM
I mean if team of 4 rogues all use smoke bomb that has the 20% armor upgraded, did all rogues in it got 80% armor when staying in it?

I searched for the answer... couldn't find it :(

4 PVE specced rogues is devastating with or without stackable SV...

I make sure that when I'm with another rogue with SV that we don't use them simultaneously - instead we twist them in order to maximize the benefits over time. I have trained most of my guild to twist pet abilities such as ribbit's +40 crit as well in order to maintain crit bonus as long as possible.

Think:
Ribbit is +40 crit for 2 seconds
8 second cooldown
x 4 pets = 8 seconds of +40 crit
by the time the fourth crit bonus expires, the first one of the group's ribbit is reloaded and ready to rock and roll...

We - non Mythic gear PVE specced - non arcane gear - elite noobs - can run times that are in the 5 (5:13 is my best) minute range on South Seas... 8 (7:43 best) minute range for Oltgar etc...

Because we work well together - it's all about building the right teams and making sure everyone knows their job.

SkullCrusher
06-19-2013, 04:58 PM

I make sure that when I'm with another rogue with SV that we don't use them simultaneously - instead we twist them in order to maximize the benefits over time. I have trained most of my guild to twist pet abilities such as ribbit's +40 crit as well in order to maintain crit bonus as long as possible.

Think:
8 second cooldown
by the time the fourth crit bonus expires, the first one of the group's ribbit is reloaded and ready to rock and roll...

We - non Mythic gear PVE specced - non arcane gear - elite noobs - can run times that are in the 5 (5:13 is my best) minute range on South Seas... 8 (7:43 best) minute range for Oltgar etc...

Because we work well together - it's all about building the right teams and making sure everyone knows their job.

Agreed, I also just tested out your build and it's AMAZING! :)

moot
06-19-2013, 07:26 PM
I think a dev said somewhere in January that they don't stack

Omg, why... :(

Think:
8 second cooldown

It's you again, I'm the sorcerer Ebarahy and I also have a rogue (level 18).
The ribbit crit cycle seems tough to follow but I think with proper training, I can do it.

Also,I find its harder to aim smoke bomb than to aim clocktower as mage.
I guess that is because I only use it for 2 days.