PDA

View Full Version : Different Classes Genders

Tellurius
06-19-2013, 04:49 PM
I saw a lot of people complaining about that there is no male rouge or no female socerer etc.
I think it would be awesome to be able to choose between male and female classes .
The female rouge is awesome anyway but i was kinda dissapointed when i saw that theres no male rouge as in any other rpg game.
I suggest to make something like the lady (that can change face for plat)
that allows you to change gender for platinum or gold .
Thx :)

SkullCrusher
06-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Agreed, I have seen this in almost EVERY mmo I have ever played. :)
-Skull.

Acerog
06-19-2013, 04:56 PM
I saw a lot of people complaining about that there is no male rouge or no female socerer etc.
I think it would be awesome to be able to choose between male and female classes .
The female rouge is awesome anyway but i was kinda dissapointed when i saw that theres no male rouge as in any other rpg game.
I suggest to make something like the lady (that can change face for plat)
that allows you to change gender for platinum or gold .
Thx :)

Agree :)

Zurko
06-19-2013, 08:30 PM
they should work on this since theres only 3 classes...should have genders....if there was more classes to add more male n female toons then id see why not to improve it
but i think they should , if they do give us a one time option to make or keep class our same gender..i want male rogue im tired of CREEPS HITING ON ME

Rare
06-20-2013, 07:44 AM
Been discussed several times. Each time developers have explicitly said no for several reasons.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Rare
06-20-2013, 07:45 AM
they should work on this since theres only 3 classes...should have genders....if there was more classes to add more male n female toons then id see why not to improve it
but i think they should , if they do give us a one time option to make or keep class our same gender..i want male rogue im tired of CREEPS HITING ON ME

Don't take it personally. Have fun with it. Maybe get some gold :p

Alhuntrazeck
06-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Don't take it personally. Have fun with it. Maybe get some gold :p

Nobody wants to give a smurf gold :(

Rare
06-20-2013, 08:42 AM
Nobody wants to give a smurf gold :(

Nah... but if you have a Rogue with a big 'ole butt, you can probably get some.

Slowkey
06-22-2013, 12:00 PM
agreed....who wouldnt want a female warrior lol (holdin those huge hammer)... XD

or, they could create character of free class (having no class at all) which we can choose wat our character will be, anytime....example: train our stats mainly for rogue skill and if we're bored wit it, we could respec stats and train for sumthin else like strength if u wanna go for warrior.....this will benefits both side coz, we got the fun being able to try diff combination, weapon/armour, skills, and at the same time ppl will mostly respec their skills (platinum use) if not once a month or so.....just some derps opinion...cheers

Tellurius
06-23-2013, 02:34 AM
agreed....who wouldnt want a female warrior lol (holdin those huge hammer)... XD

or, they could create character of free class (having no class at all) which we can choose wat our character will be, anytime....example: train our stats mainly for rogue skill and if we're bored wit it, we could respec stats and train for sumthin else like strength if u wanna go for warrior.....this will benefits both side coz, we got the fun being able to try diff combination, weapon/armour, skills, and at the same time ppl will mostly respec their skills (platinum use) if not once a month or so.....just some derps opinion...cheers

I totally agree with that
Lets hope that they will add this with new expansion :)
Peace