View Full Version : Watcher's Tomb Leveling

SkullCrusher
06-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Hey guys, Skull here and today I finally decided to cap my level 22 rogue. I was going to twink/PvP a bit on it but I decided to try a bit of endgame and see how it is. I realize that WT4 is the fastest way to level with the right group. I respeced my toon for a nice and very fast mob-clearing build. I have seen that the fastest way to level for me is me and a warrior. If you are a good tank and also want to level below are the requirement you need in order to join me. :)

1) Must be a tank.
2) Must be level 20 - 23.
3) Must have around 3k health.
4) Must have at least 700 armor.
Must be an experienced tank.

Here's what will happen:
-You will gather up a nice group of mobs ( remember, not too many or else we'll both die. )
-I will come in with a charged Shadow veil to buff your armor and your damage, and de-buff the enemies.
-I will then throw down an entangling trap to pull all the mobs into 1 tiny space ( believe me, this sight is gorgeous when it works, lol. )
-I will have a charged Razor Shield on me which also deals 600 damage to each mob around me if it works to its maximum damage.
-After all 3 of my time-consuming skills are thrown down, I will just keep on spamming ribbit's arcane ability and my Aimed Shot to get the most damage I possibly can out there and to keep my crit up.
-This whole time I'm hoping that you're using your skills to your advantage as well.

Recommendations: Stay inside my shadow veil, use AoE skills, watch both of our health bars if you can, so you know when to heal.
Thanks so much for reading, if you would like to also cap your character with me, please comment your In-Game name below, what level you are and possibly your stats if you want to ( this will increase your chance in being picked ). And why you think you should be chosen to help me on my adventure, Thank you so much for reading! :) P.S: My name in-game is CalmedFear

stackz
06-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Just run with pugs dude. This isnt fantasy fest lol

SkullCrusher
06-19-2013, 05:22 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but what is "pugs"? :)
-Skull.

SkullCrusher
06-19-2013, 05:28 PM
After looking at the world itself for a while I'm guessing it has something to do with random parties or something...? Well, most tanks just run and don't even have 2k health at lvl 23! All they do is spam 1 skill then run...it's very annoying if you ask me and makes it all the more harder.

stackz
06-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Just a bunch of randoms. Im lvling my tank now and just solo wt4 to keep away from them. O burn some pots but meh. And only lvl 16 as of now lol

stackz
06-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Kind of funny but at lvl 16 on my warr i have 2k health and 604 armor and that is with the mythic luck amulet equipped. What kind of horrible lv 21-23 warrs u running with?

SkullCrusher
06-19-2013, 05:55 PM
Nice stats! :) Most of the tanks I see don't even have 600 armor. I've seen level 23 tanks with 1.2k health and 300 armor. Heck, I just saw 2 of them running around while typing this post. If you were my level I would love to level up with you. :) I'm hoping to get some decent tanks anyways that can actually tank lol. :)
-Skull.

stackz
06-19-2013, 06:20 PM
Well i wont get serious with lvling until monday when im out of town for work in my hotel room but if u arent capped then we can do it lol. I just been playing on lunch break and between kids as of now.

Alrisaia
06-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Skull add my tank to ur friend list I'm familiar with what you're strategy is ;-)

And if you can find two more clones of your build who know the same strategy we can run wt4 in under 5 minutes.

xcainnblecterx
06-19-2013, 07:14 PM
Just so you know if you go to nordr at 23 with a good party its a lot more xp. Devs said that nord gives the best xp now

darthdlo
06-19-2013, 07:42 PM
pick ur group

Alhuntrazeck
06-19-2013, 08:20 PM
Nordr most exp! Lvl till 23 in wt4 n rest nordr.

SkullCrusher
06-19-2013, 08:40 PM
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I really appreciate it! =] I'm definently going to Nodr at level 23, and Alrisaia, I got the build from you lol. I would love to level up with you.