PDA

View Full Version : Bravo, StS

Trenton
06-19-2013, 10:48 PM
First off, I'd like to say that StS has done an amazing job on Arcane Legends. I'd like to thank you guys for making such an amazing game. I'm not exactly new to AL, but I took a break and haven't really played that much yet. I don't know what crates are, how the scaling works, etc. but I came back, and I realized how fun it was. With Pocket Legends, I'd rather cut my arm off than solo. Arcane Legends is a different story. I have been soloing for a couple hours, and for some reason hasn't gotten boring. This is one of my favorite things. I think that the graphics are very decent, and the overall gameplay is wonderful. I haven't tried PvP yet, but I've heard alot of good things about it. So all in all, this thread is just to thank you guys for making such a great game, and thank you:)

Ebezaanec
06-20-2013, 12:02 AM
I agree with you. At least you're one person who appreciates the effort sts is making. A lot of AL people now are complaining, but they have no idea how the others Legends game are faring without all this attention like AL is. Keep up the great work Spacetime.

iluvataris
06-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Yes. Thank you sts
<3

octavos
06-20-2013, 12:32 PM
id like to add even with many changes since day one "Many were needed, some kinda weren't", I also applaude u STS..i like to keep playing ALL these games. As the rep from RoM, thanks..just give us more news..and keep levels normal (not to hard, for Average Joes..good guild BTW)

p.s. if its not to much to ask... can we hide our stats...;) that would be nice...with a country flag BG. like the banners u have currently.