PDA

View Full Version : .::Epitome Of Silentkill::.

Pages : [1] 2

psychoscream
06-20-2013, 01:27 AM

WELCOME NOBLE FELLAS

NEW contest

First contest - KILL ALL IN TDM for 30 min :

Players who will participate will join guild hall and will inform me or any officers who will take part at this that he wanna join the contest.
Me or the officers will write down your TDM kills.
Once we will say START you will have to go TDM map ( new pvp map) and kill for 30 MIN.
Once me or the officers will say STOP you have 1 min to return to guild hall. We will write down again the kills.
This contest will be made based on classes.

Each top class killer will win a prize :

Rogue top killer - 50 k
Mage top killer - 50 k
Warrior top killer - 50 k
Top overall killer (so one of the 3 winners) will get an extra prize - 3 locked crates

Anyone can participate!

Second contest - PVE KILLS for 1 hour :

Players who will participate will join guild hall and will inform me or any officers who will take part at this that he wanna join the contest.
Me or the officers will write down your PVE kills.
Once we will say START you will have to go in any map you want and kill mobs for 1 hour.
Once me or the officers will say STOP you have 1 min to return to guild hall. We will write down again your kills.
This contest its not made based on classes.

We will have 3 winners at this contest (1st place, 2nd place & 3rd place) :

1st prize - 70 k + 1 locked crate
2nd prize - 50 k + 1 locked crate
3rd prize - 30 k + 1 locked crate

Anyone can participate!

Third contest - CAPTURE THE FLAG in CTF MAP for 45 min.

Me or the officers will write down your flags number.
Once we will say START you will have to go in CTF map (old pvp map) and capture as many flags as you can for 45 min.
Once me or the officers will say STOP you have 1 min to return to guild hall. We will write down again flags number.
We will have 3 winners at this contest (1st place, 2nd place & 3rd place):

1st place - 50 k + 1 locked crate
2nd place - 30 k + 1 locked crate
3rd place - 20 k + 1 locked crate

Anyone can participate!

DATE / TIME of CONTESTS to be updated soon!

These 3 contests will take place every week.

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY AND HAVE FUN WITH US.

.:: Events ::.
Epitome of Silentkill Tournament
"For Death and Glory!"
Winners!

.:: Description ::.

We are Epitome Of Silentkill.
This is big, elite and independent guild with many expirenced, funny and helpful players with similar interests.
The EOS is focusing on helping other guildmates and achieving best scores in LB, PVP, PVE and Timing Dungeons.
We are also one of the best guilds in AL. We appreciate loyality and engagement into guild life.
We would like to have You in our guild if You are active and there aren't level requirements.
We love guild events and conversations in guildchats so if You like to talk just join us

.:: Guild rules ::.

Drama :

If you are facing a problem against you guild mate please DO not mention it in the guild
chat to make drama , instead PM one of the officers or the master ( Paulsebi )

.:: Guild Master's ::.

He is the person, who watche over the whole EOS and this isn't easy. We have an awesome GM
Paulsebi. If You have an idea to make our guild even more awesome just share it with him

.:: Guild Officers ::.

They are the "hands" of GM and guardians of EOS.
These peeps take big part in EOS life and watch over the members when the GM isn't online.
They also solve guild problems. If You have a problem just tell them Don't worry. They don't bite

This is a list of EOS officers (it will be updating from time to time)

-Addictz

-Alhuntrazeck

-Aziiii

-Carmany

-Castellanna

-Cheeeeezecake

-Chiyuk

-Davidleee

-Divinehawkz

-Erikarabara

-Harvests

-Hobbitpotter

-Igrashoper

-Jennavice

-Jetsett

-Johanned

-Khalied

-Lightxaver

-Linkincena

-Leoakre

-Miniopopopop

-Onestrikedead

-Orangekahel

-Pizzasalad

-Poopingpee

-Princesspink

-Ruzada

-Sileeence

-Sinarea

-Uziscata

-Vorenuspullo

-Wonx

-Yashh

-Zadyscz

-Zaolo

Meetings

We have a weekly meeting that includes all the guild members

.:: Promotion System ::.

To be a recruiter You need to have a lev 31 character and which is really important " be loyal "

To be an officer You need to help guild. Take a big part in the guild life. Doing Your best to it.
Officers will be promoted after a conference and/or after GM's decision

JOIN US

If You wanna join and You are level 30+ just PM recruiters or officers of EOS.
There aren't any other in-game requirements to be a part of that fabulous guild.
Hope to see You soon

Paulsebi
06-20-2013, 01:59 AM
Thank you Physco for this new threat.

For everyone who doesn't know, we created this new guild page, because the guy who managed the other threat left.

So the plan was to create a new one and to have it updated.

Ill start some changes soon.

Linkincena
06-20-2013, 02:00 AM
Hey Psy, Paul...
Whats going on bro...? .. m reading some news about our guild in forums...
Did not had chance to login for 4 days cos m on travel...
Update me plz...

rapball
06-20-2013, 05:31 AM
well from my point of view some crap happened and the guild had some fights so some ppl left which made even more ppl to leave

paul has restored some of it's greatness and has stabilized it thus far he and the officers are still working on it

crazyangle03
06-20-2013, 05:49 AM
its going to be okay soon enough... Have fun Guildies!

Demonassa
06-20-2013, 06:01 AM
Long live EOSk!

rapball
06-20-2013, 06:44 AM
amen demon

carmany
06-20-2013, 08:16 AM
Thx Psychoscream updated awesome thread. And thx Paul did a great job :)

Alhuntrazeck
06-20-2013, 10:40 AM
Every time I see an EoS member in PvP or pugs I feel like coming back :')

Unfortunatel my decision is made. Hope to run with some of ya soon!

Castellann
06-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Nice :)

JohanneD
06-20-2013, 02:18 PM
So this is the new thread. Yes, everything will be just fine. EOS forever.

-Zeg/Aze

Lemonbarley
06-20-2013, 02:25 PM
Dropping by to say Hi!
Love EOS.

Thanks Psychoscream for cha effort!
-Thumbs up!-

Grazr
06-20-2013, 02:35 PM
I hope you guys aren't going to kill me if I ask something without being a member....however....

why is it important to be lvl 31 to became a recruiter?

Sakurakixazz
06-21-2013, 12:48 AM
:smiley_simmons::love_heart::love_heart: Not a member but i know a few of you guys...great guild, great people! You guys can weather any storm...all the best to you all.

inkredible
06-21-2013, 01:00 AM
:smiley_simmons::love_heart::love_heart: Not a member but i know a few of you guys...great guild, great people! You guys can weather any storm...all the best to you all.

met you.. bec of that sig.. i wonder who made that ;)

anyways Good luck to y'all

Paulsebi
06-21-2013, 01:44 AM

Hey saku muy loco :) Thank you :).

Thanks ink and thanks to all.

And thanks to delphina for closing the old thread!

EOS is growing and still in top, for all the enemies, don't worry, we will be there for you :)

All respect from my side!

Chauakai
06-21-2013, 01:26 PM
I have awesome screenshots of our EOS guild's team work against troll bane and elite runs. I can't figure out how to add them to this page off my Macbook Pro yet. I got Boldeagle in mid-air flying high against Trulle in the new PvP area! Can't wait to add them to our new guild page!

Photomac - lvl 31 - Rogue

Og kush
06-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Ok
Saananer

Chauakai
06-21-2013, 09:06 PM
EOS teamwork in Trulle Forest!

Team photo with Troll Bane title and Ribbit pets after killing Trulle in the Forest! The other guy tried to kill us during our photo shoot so we killed him instead.

Boldeagle in mid flight against Trulle! Another screenshot of our guild's awesome teamwork in action!

One last picture of our amazing guild working together with other guilds to complete achievements! There are at least 5 different guild represented below! I am so proud of my guild!

yasshh
06-21-2013, 10:59 PM
So this is the new thread. Yes, everything will be just fine. EOS forever.

-Zeg/Aze

..i..(^.^)/

Chauakai
06-21-2013, 11:51 PM
Our guild in action against Trulle in the forest!

Team photo with title and Ribbits. The other guy tried to kill us during the photo shoot, so we killed him!

Boldeagle (top right) flying high in mid air against Trulle in the forest! Another great shot of our guild's awesome teamwork in action!

This is a photo of at least 5 different guilds that worked together to defeat Trulle in the forest. We have an awesome guild!

kateku
06-22-2013, 12:01 AM
Have fun everyone! xD

Aziiii
06-22-2013, 04:07 PM
Hi guys! really nice pics and gr8 teamwork! keep it up and don't forget to have fun :D

Aziiii
06-22-2013, 04:10 PM
heiii Saku!! nice to see ya here too :3
Good luck and hope we'll meet up in AL hehe kisssss :*

Beatmonk
06-23-2013, 01:52 AM
Hey guys/Girls its Beatmonk here checking in:)

I wasn't actually aware of this forum stream till now so yeah, Ill be here alot more often now:)

Beatmonk
06-23-2013, 01:55 AM
How is everyone?

rapball
06-23-2013, 04:41 AM
great pics photo/chaua of u guys fighting trulle :cool:

JetSett
06-23-2013, 01:39 PM
Nice thread, good work Psycho! ;)

carmany
06-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Nice pics Photo ^_^ Grats all get Troll Aps ya

inkredible
06-24-2013, 02:06 AM
when.. i visited ;)

Linkincena
06-24-2013, 01:54 PM
Below you will find some of my analysis for my sorcerer buddies for choosing their pet according to the game strategy they wanna adopt during play...
Significant Parameters considered for decision making are:
1.Final Damage
2.Arcane Shield Protection
3.Stuns
Whole analysis is done by taking changes on my base stats, will work the same for you also in a similar way...
Only those pets have been chosen which make significant changes and effects to player and enemies ... (Some are dropped like Granite, McCraw etc. .. these pets are not important for sorcerers)
So go on .. Make a choice for which pet u wanna play with :)

Darkestjen
06-24-2013, 02:35 PM
wow, Link, great job, thx)

Og kush
06-24-2013, 04:41 PM
When is the weekly meeting!

Saananer

Linkincena
06-24-2013, 05:17 PM
wow, Link, great job, thx)
Welcome dark...
Hope to give my best to my guild. ..

yasshh
06-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Below you will find some of my analysis for my sorcerer buddies for choosing their pet according to the game strategy they wanna adopt during play...
1.Final Damage
3.Stuns
Whole analysis is done by taking changes on my base stats, will work the same for you also in a similar way...
Only those pets have been chosen which make significant changes and effects to player and enemies ... (Some are dropped like Granite, McCraw etc. .. these pets are not important for sorcerers)

Omg omg omg!!!!!

Paulsebi
06-25-2013, 02:56 AM
When is the weekly meeting!

Saananer

Hello Saananer and guild,

The meeting this week will take place Tuesday at 11:00 GMT (13:00 CET) so hope to see lots of people on and present.

I will do one also on Saturday for the ones who can't attend tomorrow (time will be announced soon for Saturday)

See you in game! Have fun and respect each other :)

Paulsebi
06-25-2013, 02:57 AM
1.Final Damage
3.Stuns

GOOD JOB LINK! VERY GOOD POST FOR MAGES!

Thanks for your help!

swexcist
06-25-2013, 06:19 AM
1.Final Damage
3.Stuns

Pro, awsome effort + 1

Og kush
06-25-2013, 06:59 AM
For give me but what is that Miami time

Og kush
06-25-2013, 07:06 AM
Hello Saananer and guild,

The meeting this week will take place Tuesday at 11:00 GMT (13:00 CET) so hope to see lots of people on and present.

I will do one also on Saturday for the ones who can't attend tomorrow (time will be announced soon for Saturday)

See you in game! Have fun and respect each other :)
I'm sorry but could u tell me what time that will be in Miami, Florida. 2 pm my time. I'm east coast

Paulsebi
06-26-2013, 02:18 AM
Today we do a meeting : 11 GMT ( 08:00 AM Miami time :) )

So hope to see u all in game!

Paulsebi
06-26-2013, 02:38 AM
Hello GUILD! GREAT NEWS FOR EOS GUILD.

Thanks to Zaolo for his great contest done yesterday regarding TDM KILLS.

Starting from this week I will implement 3 CONTESTS every week.

Once we will say START you will have to go TDM map ( new pvp map) and kill for 30 MIN.
Once me or the officers will say STOP you have 1 min to return to guild hall. We will write down again the kills.

Rogue top killer - 50 k
Mage top killer - 50 k
Top overall killer (so one of the 3 winners) will get an extra prize - 3 locked crates

Any member or recruiter can participate! OFFICERS OR GUILD MASTER NOT ALLOWED :)

THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE THURSDAY - 11:00 GMT ( please use google to check ur time) - please be in game with 15 min before the event starts (so at 10:45 GMT) and be present in GUILD HALL.

Once we will say START you will have to go in any map you want and kill mobs for 1 hour.
Once me or the officers will say STOP you have 1 min to return to guild hall. We will write down again your kills.

Any member or recruiter can participate! OFFICERS OR GUILD MASTER NOT ALLOWED :)

THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY - 20:00 GMT ( please use google to check ur time) - please be in game with 15 min before the event starts (so at 19:45 GMT) and be present in GUILD HALL.

Once we will say START you will have to go in CTF map (old pvp map) and capture as many flags as you can for 45 min.
Once me or the officers will say STOP you have 1 min to return to guild hall. We will write down again flags number.

THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE SUNDAY - 16:00 GMT ( please use google to check ur time) - please be in game with 15 min before the event starts (so at 15:45 GMT) and be present in GUILD HALL.

THESE ARE THE DATES AND TIMES FOR THIS WEEK!

Maybe next week ill change them but I will announce anyway!

Sinarea
06-26-2013, 06:07 AM
PAULLLLL
demote me i wanna go too!
lol jk..good luck guyz! :D

Og kush
06-26-2013, 06:31 AM
Thx sir I made it

Paulsebi
06-26-2013, 06:51 AM
Hello EOS!
Here are some screenshots from out today's meeting!
Thanks to all who participated! Really appreciated!
Again GH was full :)

THIS IS THE EOS - PROUD TO BE HERE!

Demonassa
06-26-2013, 07:06 AM
My apologies for not attending the meeting due to rl commitments. Will try to be present for the next one.
Great job btw for the upcoming weekly guild events, 3 cheers for our GM!

Castellann
06-26-2013, 07:21 AM
Awwww... I slept through the entire meeting :miserable:
I was great!!! :))

Linkincena
06-26-2013, 07:48 AM
1.Final Damage
3.Stuns

GOOD JOB LINK! VERY GOOD POST FOR MAGES!

Thanks for your help!
Welcome Paul...
Together with all members. .. lets make the guild more powerful and good in fighting. ..
Expect some more analysis on fighting on the way...
Hope you saw some eye opener pets in my post :)

Sinarea
06-26-2013, 09:10 AM
missin out on all that crazy shyt hehe
hopin all's goin well :)
aaand im alrdy outta thanx for today sooo..dammit lol

Ruzada
06-26-2013, 09:30 AM
Guys, we now have a facebook page too www.facebook.com/epitomeofsilentkill (or type "Epitome of Silentkill" - its the page that HAS a profile pic).Hope to see all of you there and get to know eachother better.Again, a big THANK YOU for having me here.hugs

Paulsebi
06-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Guys, we now have a facebook page too www.facebook.com/epitomeofsilentkill (or type "Epitome of Silentkill" - its the page that HAS a profile pic).Hope to see all of you there and get to know each other better.Again, a big THANK YOU for having me here.hugs

Thank you so much Ruzada for you work on that facebook page. Very good! Keep up the good work and keep it updated.

Really appreciated!

Sinarea
06-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Guys, we now have a facebook page too www.facebook.com/epitomeofsilentkill (or type "Epitome of Silentkill" - its the page that HAS a profile pic).Hope to see all of you there and get to know eachother better.Again, a big THANK YOU for having me here.hugs

o.O
good job ruz
thanx for da page :D

Sinarea
06-26-2013, 09:50 AM
We already got 3 likes!!!
Awww yeah!!!
Eos foreva :D :)

Ruzada
06-26-2013, 10:57 AM
Thank you Paul,i will do my best to promote the page and to keep it updated by posting pictures and events.Sinarea,thank you,we have actually 4 likes now hehe.

Aziiii
06-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Hi guys, Glad to be back again :D good work paul and ofii for the next events!!!
LOve you guys!!!

Tellurius
06-26-2013, 02:04 PM
Since i am here at EoS, everyone is friendly and there are so many great players .
This is the best guild evaarrrr . I love it
Greetings ,
Umbras
Thx Paulsebi and anyone who supports and keeps the guild alive ;).

breebir
06-26-2013, 03:53 PM
wow, i need troll bane achi

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 12:08 AM
Hey EoS,

Yes, I know I said I've left for good, and I know I've returned. Before y'all call me a liar, here's why:

but wait, before that, here's the original post:

I'm sorry for all the feelings I've hurt, the enmity I've made...I don't regret my choice in joining with the merged EoS, I don't regret anything I did or said. All in all, I had an amazing time and I'm sad to leave. I thank the following persons for making my time in EoS the best:

Cassadeepope-a good friend and the GM
Xcs-never really got to know you bro, but thanks for making such an awesome guild
Divinehawkz-I will never ever forget you :') Thanks for all your help.
Jamesgreen-though you weren't online much during my last days, I will still look on our times together fondly.
Deadroth-helping me when I needed your help, being a great friend
Yashh-Being a great friend n companion (as well as holding me in EoS for as long as you could )
Linkincena-though we didn't talk together much after our AF time, well, it was fun.
Valsacar-Thanks for all your help in telling me the build and gear to use
Tricksy-Thanks for the donation session you had back then :') I still use the gear you gave me!
Estherfan-I will always look back on our times in EoE with fondness. You rock!
Trustysnow-The little time I knew you, I learned this from that: you are awesome. Thanks for putting up with a twerp like me!

And last of all, a BIG thanks to EoS for being there and tolerating me!

Sorry if I forgot anyone, there're a lot of names, can't remember em all!

Good luck EoS!

Now that that's over with, here's the reason:

Someone who remains unnamed was part of the reason I left EoS. He/She made me unwelcome in the guild, always telling me, however politely, to leave and never return. I had enough and left at last.

To that person who's reading this, thanks for leaving EoS and letting me come back. I'll never ever forget you. Thanks for ruining my time there.

Looking forward to catch yall in-game,

Alhuntrazeck.

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 12:10 AM
Now that's out of the way:

I've recently scribbled down a story on our guild, would be happy if you guys checked it out:

Part ONE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99299-Epitome-of-Silentkill-Origins)

and

Part TWO (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?103605-Epitome-of-Silentkill-The-Dawn-of-the-Hammer&p=1153067#post1153067)

kateku
06-27-2013, 02:01 AM
I didnt know you left bro hahaaa..

Glad you back!! Ks Al~

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 03:18 AM
I didnt know you left bro hahaaa..

Glad you back!! Ks Al~
<3
you bes officer bro

Linkincena
06-27-2013, 04:38 AM
<3
you bes officer bro

I kick yo azz if u leave ))
now go n spam da guild chat lols

anibiag
06-27-2013, 05:20 AM
It's bad for mages that third content is not based on classes. No chance, lol

Paulsebi
06-27-2013, 07:39 AM

Rogue top killer - 50 k
Mage top killer - 50 k

THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE THURSDAY - 11:00 GMT ( please use google to check ur time) - please be in game with 15 min before the event starts (so at 10:45 GMT) and be present in GUILD HALL.

This event took place : date 27.06.2013 11:15 GMT - started

Participants :

Warriors :

HELLSTENIX
ANESAIAB
CHEFTJ
JAMESROGG
TRAVISISLAME

Mages :

GRIOCADRET
ANIBIIAG
AANTHON
DONTBEMADBRO
JAAZAJABA

Rogues :

CHERRYPOISON
SILENTASASAIN
SYAMSIEL
ADOPTED
CYBORGRS
OUTLAWLEGEND

TOP WAR KILLER - WINNER - CHEFTJ - 21 kills
TOP ROGUE KILLER - WINNER - SILENTASASAIN - 44 kills
TOP MAGE KILLER - ANIBIIAG - 49 kills

TOP OVERALL KILLER WHO GOT AN EXTRA PRIZE OF 3 LOCKED CRATES : ANIBIIAG

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING TO THIS EVENT AND THANKS TO THE WINNERS!

NEXT EVENT : PVE KILLS for 1 hour : THIS SATURDAY ( 29.06.2013) - 20:00 GMT.

Hope more will come and join this contest.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Sinarea
06-27-2013, 08:05 AM
woah gratz guyz!!!
n those hu din win dis tym..don worry got many more of these contests comin up!
yall can stil try :)
good luck for da next ones n gratz again to all da winners!!!
CHEERS! :D

Demonassa
06-27-2013, 08:12 AM
Congrats to the winners of the first contest. Better luck next time to those who did not win on this occasion.
Thank you all for your participation.

Paulsebi
06-27-2013, 09:28 AM
HELLO EOS GUILD,

I HAVE CREATED ALSO AN EOS GROUP WHERE YOU CAN POST ANY INFO YOU WANT.

THIS IS JUST FOR EOS MEMBERS and nobody see what we post and what we do there :)

Please find the link below :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=834

Please join us also on the group.

ALL EOS MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!

Og kush
06-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Dang. Well great to have u back. And great scribble

Linkincena
06-27-2013, 11:10 AM
Invite me to group paul....

yasshh
06-27-2013, 12:11 PM
HELLO EOS GUILD,

THIS IS JUST FOR EOS MEMBERS and nobody see what we post and what we do there :)

Dis content isnt supported via mobile :(

Sinarea
06-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Dis content isnt supported via mobile :(
yash..use a laptop for once ffs

Sinarea
06-27-2013, 01:04 PM
Invite me to group paul....
i guess hell invyt us all later...i alrdy sent him a list of all da guildies who I noe on forums..but he has yet to invyt any of us..
sooo see yall soon in da group :)

Bookmark
06-27-2013, 04:03 PM
add me too Paul :)

psychoscream
06-27-2013, 04:21 PM
HELLO EOS GUILD,

add me :)

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 09:56 PM
HELLO EOS GUILD,

I like how you said all members are welcome when its an invite only group ;)
add me please!

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 09:57 PM
I kick yo azz if u leave ))
now go n spam da guild chat lols

Will do, cap'n! Guild chat spamming: commence!

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 09:59 PM
I didnt know you left bro haha

Glad you back!! Ks Al~

Was it ks machine? I forget bro haha :p

jokerman
06-28-2013, 12:47 AM
hey EoS, can i join to ur guild ? im just 25, going to 26, im warrior. thx advanced

Sinarea
06-28-2013, 01:41 AM
hey EoS, can i join to ur guild ? im just 25, going to 26, im warrior. thx advanced

at da moment vr recruitn only lvl 30+
ull havta lvl up to join
hopin to c u in da guild soon :)

Paulsebi
06-28-2013, 02:32 AM
New eos pictures!!!! Enjoy!

AGAIN VERY PROUD TO BE PART OF THIS AMAZING GUILD! GOOD JOB ALL FOR MAKING THIS GUILD ONE OF THE BEST GUILDS AND ENJOY!

jokerman
06-28-2013, 02:59 AM
at da moment vr recruitn only lvl 30+
ull havta lvl up to join
hopin to c u in da guild soon :)
ok, thx bro

Sinarea
06-28-2013, 03:23 AM
ok, thx bro

np..btw im a girl lol :)

Paulsebi
06-28-2013, 03:25 AM
If you wanna join eos forum in spacetimestudio please private message me and ill invite you.

Thats only eos forum and only for eos members!

Waiting for your pms!

Paulsebi
06-28-2013, 03:27 AM
np..btw im a girl lol :)

HAHA NICE ONE SINA BRO :)))) Joking :)

Sinarea
06-28-2013, 03:31 AM
haha nice one sina bro :)))) joking :)

wtf paul itz sin ffs

Paulsebi
06-28-2013, 04:15 AM
wtf paul itz sin ffs

OK Area :)))

Sinarea
06-28-2013, 04:48 AM
OK Area :)))
dam u
may u die a horrible death in da pvp arena, paul
;) :devilish:

kateku
06-28-2013, 05:25 AM
Was it ks machine? I forget bro haha :p

Yeah bro Ks machine hahaa

Aziiii
06-28-2013, 07:16 AM
WOW gr8 pics paul!!!! hahaha alsoo gr8 ideea with the grp!!! ill post all my pics there too so all can see :D:D:D:D

Paulsebi
06-28-2013, 07:51 AM
WOW gr8 pics paul!!!! hahaha alsoo gr8 ideea with the grp!!! ill post all my pics there too so all can see :D:D:D:D

Naked pictures? Post them here also :).

Aziiii
06-28-2013, 12:13 PM
youuu sneekyyy little pervvv :)))) i'l have a chat with you yep!!! just you wait ahahah

Sinarea
06-28-2013, 12:29 PM
youuu sneekyyy little pervvv :)))) i'l have a chat with you yep!!! just you wait ahahah

aziii power!!
lmao xD

Aziiii
06-28-2013, 04:49 PM
Guildieeeee picsss!!!!

Aziiii
06-28-2013, 04:52 PM

Aziiii
06-28-2013, 04:57 PM

Aziiii
06-28-2013, 05:20 PM

smexychrisforever
06-29-2013, 12:47 AM
yo guildies im new to forums...but i always look on it anyway.
btw paul what time is meeting on for officers.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=smexychris+arcane+legends&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=aT2fXsxbJQ0eNM&tbnid=aF-Hw5vEKKJd-M:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spacetimestudios.com%2Fshowth read.php%3F98083-Epitome-Of-Silentkill&ei=c3TOUeLxBeSl4AT4ooDIBQ&bvm=bv.48572450,d.bGE&psig=AFQjCNEDJnKi8CdtNzaN08Gx47c5HfixNw&ust=1372571123521154

smexychrisforever
06-29-2013, 12:56 AM
Yo guildies im new to forums...
Btw paul what time is the meeting today

ZeroGh
06-29-2013, 01:06 AM
EOS FOREVER :triumphant: :victorious: :loyal:

smexychrisforever
06-29-2013, 01:11 AM
Yes eos is best!!!!!!!!!!
SOON IM HOPING TO BE OFFICER FOR THIS AWESOME GUILD

movingfingr
06-29-2013, 07:39 AM
Hey eos

Cheeeeezecake
06-29-2013, 07:48 AM
Hey I'm back

Alhuntrazeck
06-29-2013, 07:51 AM
Yo guildies im new to forums...
Btw paul what time is the meeting today

Welcome to the Forums man! Glad to see you here!

Cheeeeezecake
06-29-2013, 07:53 AM
I went overseas, can't play

Alhuntrazeck
06-29-2013, 08:31 AM
Hey guys,
The Devs have an idea about REMOVING ELITE MAPS. What do you guildies think? Like I promised in guild chat, here's a link to that thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?103554-Feedback-Request-No-more-Elite-Dungeons

Paulsebi
06-29-2013, 11:06 AM
Thanks to Aziiii and Castellanna for organizing me a party in guild hall for my name birthday! :)

Again I can say I am so proud of this guild and you guys make this the best guild.

Thanks everyone for you warm HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love u all! Pictures will come soon!

Paulsebi
06-29-2013, 12:08 PM
Here are some pictures taken from PVP and from today's gh party :)

Paulsebi
06-29-2013, 12:13 PM
I went overseas, can't play

Welcome back Cheeeeezecake!!!! :)

Aziiii
06-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Ty EOS for today's surprise BirthDay party for paul!!!!
It was a BLAST

Aziiii
06-29-2013, 01:26 PM

Aziiii
06-29-2013, 01:27 PM
And a pic with the Bday Gm haha

Aziiii
06-29-2013, 01:28 PM

Castellann
06-29-2013, 06:58 PM
Haha :D

Demonassa
06-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Awww...I missed all that. Happy Birthday Pauly :D - One year older, one year wiser, lol

smexychrisforever
06-30-2013, 12:55 AM
Welcome to the Forums man! Glad to see you here!

cheers alhuntrazeck

Linkincena
06-30-2013, 01:00 AM
Happy Birthday Pauly ^_^
How many arcane years old?

smexychrisforever
06-30-2013, 01:12 AM
link did you have officer meeeting yesterday?

Alhuntrazeck
06-30-2013, 05:20 AM
We had one today ;)
Thanks for promotion guys!

ZeroGh
06-30-2013, 06:17 AM
gratz for the six new officers :triumphant:

Paulsebi
06-30-2013, 06:59 AM
Hello EOS GUILD,

As informed you yesterday I will post the details and the winners of the second contest : PVE KILLS CONTEST which took place yesterday.

Contest started at 20:08 GMT and ended at 21:08 GMT

These were the details of the contest :

################################################## ####################

1st prize - mccrew egg + 20 k + green vanity + golden pirate chest
2nd prize - 50 k + 1 locked crate + green vanity + golden pirate chest
3rd prize - 30 k + 1 locked crate + golden pirate chest

################################################## ####################

Peoples who participated to this contest :

Princesspink
Uiscabu
Mjolniir
Umbras
Drinksapple
Ventid
Normii
Outlawlegend
Mounaridi
Okagaoba
Ucasaci
Anibiiag
Knockem

People eliminated cause didn't came in guild hall after I said stop : Bobzzz, Laucakin, Aangryman

The winners of this contest were :

1st place with most kills : Ucasaci - 2597 pve kills in one hour
2nd place : Anibiiag - 2257 pve kills
3rd place : Knockem - 2140 pve kills

CONGRATZ TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED AND CONGRATZ TO WINNERS!! GOOD JOOB!

NEXT EVENT IS TODAY at 16:00 GMT - so in 4 hours from now.

Details of next contest changed a bit! I'll post now them also :)

Thanks again to all and I hope I will see more in next event!

Paulsebi
06-30-2013, 07:13 AM
Third contest - PVE KILLS for 1 hour and 30 min :

To participate you have to do the following :

When me or any officers will ask you to join guild hall for the contest you have to come in guild hall.
You have to private message me or the officers who deal with this contest with : " IM IN" and do it only once.
Once you pm me or officers who will do the contest with : "IM IN" be sure you are added and dont spam me / him / her.
Please remain in guild hall once you are added to the participating list.
Leave guild hall only when me or officers who deal with contest will say START!
Once the 1 hour and 30 min will pass, we will say STOP! You have to come fast in guild hall and we write down again your PVE kills.

And please remain in GH till we announce the winners!

You can choose any map for PVE kills, we don't care where you farm, we care and look for you to respect the rules of contest!

1st prize - orion egg + country banner at your choise
2nd prize - 50 k + 2 locked crate

ANYONE IS ALLOWED TO TAKE PART AT THIS EVENT

THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE TODAY - SUNDAY - 16:00 GMT - IN 3 HOURS AND 45 MIN FROM NOW!

HOPE TO SEE ALOT PARTICIPATING.

THANKS!

Paulsebi
06-30-2013, 07:15 AM
ty eos for today's surprise birthday party for paul!!!!
It was a blast

ty aziiii :) really appreciated :)

Beatmonk
06-30-2013, 08:31 AM
Oh yes im in this comp:)

Aziiii
06-30-2013, 11:45 AM
Good times in Gh
That's just the way Eos is!!

Aziiii
06-30-2013, 11:58 AM

Aziiii
06-30-2013, 12:01 PM

smexychrisforever
06-30-2013, 01:53 PM
gratz for the six new officers :triumphant:

who got promoted????

Paulsebi
06-30-2013, 06:26 PM
Hello guild.

As promised here are the people who participated to below contest :

Legendaryph
Pizzasalad
Beatmonk
Ruzada
Ucasaci
Bookmark
Jhilainemea
Mouradini
Maanakris
Gennavivell
Knockem
Outlawlegend
Keepdrinking
Harscane
Mythictank
Zadyscz
Anibiiag
Jimcute
Fitzflipz
Apapuboleh
Fraozucil
Sinarea
Vhenzkie
Agentgugu
Ventid
Efekton

################################################## ###############

Third contest - PVE KILLS for 1 hour and 30 min :

When me or any officers will ask you to join guild hall for the contest you have to come in guild hall.
You have to private message me or the officers who deal with this contest with : " IM IN" and do it only once.
Once you pm me or officers who will do the contest with : "IM IN" be sure you are added and dont spam me / him / her.
Once the 1 hour and 30 min will pass, we will say STOP! You have to come fast in guild hall and we write down again your PVE kills.

You can choose any map for PVE kills, we don't care where you farm, we care and look for you to respect the rules of contest!

1st prize - orion egg + country banner at your choise
2nd prize - 50 k + 2 locked crate

ANYONE IS ALLOWED TO TAKE PART AT THIS EVENT

THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE TODAY - SUNDAY - 16:00 GMT - IN 3 HOURS AND 45 MIN FROM NOW!

THANKS!
################################################## ###############

THE WINNERS OF THIS CONTEST :

1st place : Ucasaci - 3836 PVE KILLS
2nd place : Anibiiag - 3375 PVE KILLS
3rd place : Pizzasalad - 2385 PVE KILLS

CONGRATZ TO ALL WINNERS AND ALSO TO ALL PARTICIPANTS. AGAIN A SUCCESSFUL EOS EVENT!!!

THANKS ALSO TO JOHANNED, PRINCESSPINK AND LINKINCENA FOR THEIR SUPPORT IN THIS EVENT.

PROUD OF EOS!

Beatmonk
06-30-2013, 07:52 PM
That was definitely fun^-^

How do I post pics?

Alhuntrazeck
06-30-2013, 08:10 PM
Grats guys :)
And Chris, me and a few recruiters were promoted, cant recall all their names :p

Sakurakixazz
06-30-2013, 09:32 PM
Very nice guys!!! :smiley_simmons::smiley_simmons:

Linkincena
06-30-2013, 10:02 PM
link did you have officer meeeting yesterday?

Yep smexy

Linkincena
07-01-2013, 01:17 AM
Updated critical bonuses given by pets: This post was on Page -2 earlier:

jokerman
07-01-2013, 05:33 AM
hey, now im 30, can i join ?

Sinarea
07-01-2013, 05:48 AM
sure u can :)
just pm any of da officrs or recruitrs(in game) to invite u

jokerman
07-01-2013, 06:09 AM
already done :) thx for accept me to EoS :)

Paulsebi
07-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Thanks for joining and enjoy ur stay here! Good luck!

Beatmonk
07-02-2013, 11:46 PM
I feel like im hated now:(

Linkincena
07-03-2013, 12:04 AM
I feel like im hated now:(

Wa happen?

Beatmonk
07-03-2013, 12:08 AM
I looted a Maul and decided just to make a warrior instead of sell to a guildie

Linkincena
07-03-2013, 12:15 AM
I looted a Maul and decided just to make a warrior instead of sell to a guildie

Gratz for da Maul :)... celebrate it bro ^^

Beatmonk
07-03-2013, 12:21 AM
Just wished other guildies felt that way instead of congratulating I get hey sell it to me

Linkincena
07-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Just wished other guildies felt that way instead of congratulating I get hey sell it to me
LOL... everyone is greedy for that arcane weapon bro... not even guild .. anywhere u go... people will mob u for selling it :D
So don't bother about that ... just make your warrior :)

Paulsebi
07-03-2013, 12:41 AM

Paulsebi
07-03-2013, 12:47 AM
4th contest - PVE KILLS for 1 hour and 30 min :

THIS CONTEST IS MADE NOW BASED ON CLASSES!

We will have 3 winners at this contest : one for each class!

Best pve warrior killer will get a prize : 50 k
Best pve mage killer will get a prize : 50 k
Best pve rogue killer will get a prize : 50 k

BEST OVERALL PVE KILLER WILL GET AN EXTRA PRICE: MCCRAW EGG!

ANYONE IS ALLOWED TO TAKE PART AT THIS EVENT!

WHEN EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE? --- TODAY - WEDNESDAY - 20:00 GMT - in 14 hours and 10 min from now!

THANKS!

Linkincena
07-03-2013, 12:48 AM

Wa u all doing down there? lol

Paulsebi
07-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Had a guild fight and then chill :)

Linkincena
07-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Had a guild fight and then chill :)
tut tut .. now what did i tell you about killing each other earlier lol

jokerman
07-03-2013, 02:56 AM
Hello GUILD! GREAT NEWS FOR EOS GUILD.

Thanks to Zaolo for his great contest done yesterday regarding TDM KILLS.

Starting from this week I will implement 3 CONTESTS every week.

Rogue top killer - 50 k
Mage top killer - 50 k

THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY - 20:00 GMT ( please use google to check ur time) - please be in game with 15 min before the event starts (so at 19:45 GMT) and be present in GUILD HALL.

THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE SUNDAY - 16:00 GMT ( please use google to check ur time) - please be in game with 15 min before the event starts (so at 15:45 GMT) and be present in GUILD HALL.

THESE ARE THE DATES AND TIMES FOR THIS WEEK!

Maybe next week ill change them but I will announce anyway!

in TDM contest, i can attend, but PvE contest, i cant coz my place is 3.00 am in Jakarta's time, lol :D

Paulsebi
07-03-2013, 06:06 AM
in TDM contest, i can attend, but PvE contest, i cant coz my place is 3.00 am in Jakarta's time, lol :D

Forget about these 3 events already passed. These were already done

The 4th contest is in place which is today at 20:00 GMT.

Check my post! And dont confuse ppls please

TY!

Paulsebi
07-03-2013, 06:07 AM
THIS IS THE CONTEST WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE TODAY - 03.07.2013 20:00 GMT

4th contest - PVE KILLS for 1 hour:

Best pve warrior killer will get a prize : 50 k
Best pve mage killer will get a prize : 50 k
Best pve rogue killer will get a prize : 50 k

BEST OVERALL PVE KILLER WILL GET AN EXTRA PRICE: MCCRAW EGG!

WHEN EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE? --- TODAY - WEDNESDAY - 20:00 GMT - in 14 hours and 10 min from now!

THANKS!

Aziiii
07-03-2013, 07:15 AM
Ty paul for another gr8 event this time Class based !! Go go go guys!kill them all and good luck!

Sinarea
07-03-2013, 07:37 AM
lol gonna miss da comp again!!
itz at 130 am my time -.-"
anyway..good luck to all those who r gonna participate!! :)

ZeroGh
07-03-2013, 08:52 AM
this time im ready:triumphant:,i have discovered a way to kill fast :victorious:

Castellann
07-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Grats with rank 1!!!!

Linkincena
07-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Its a team effort of all guildies and esp Paul and all officers who have guided the guild well :)
CHEERS GUYS ^_^

K0nzo
07-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Great your guild sounds fun I hope to be part of it soon can I have your character name or the guild masters name so that I can send a request for a friend so that I can keep in touch :)

ZeroGh
07-03-2013, 03:38 PM
i ddnt make it for contest.... i was late ... :upset::grief::upset: ... GD LUCK for all participants :encouragement:

ZeroGh
07-03-2013, 03:44 PM
WE ARE NUMBER ONE IN GUILD RANK :triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::t riumphant:
GRATZ FOR ALL EOS players .. nd thumbs up for EOS gm "Paulsebi" nd the officers for their effort ... gd work guys :loyal:

Paulsebi
07-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Good job EOS for first place in guild ranking. WE ARE #1!!!

Im proud of you all! We did it and lets work hard to remain there.

Its not me who did it, its u all starting from the youngest member to the oldest one, from the newest to the oldest member in guild.

Congratzzzz and really appreciate ur hard work!!!!

Keep it up!

Aziiii
07-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Gratssss eos!!!!!!!! We did it!!!!!

Aziiii
07-03-2013, 04:36 PM

Paulsebi
07-03-2013, 05:19 PM
We had 17 participants to the 4th PVE KILLS CONTENT

THIS PVE TOOK PLACE TODAY AT 20:00 GMT AND WE HAD THE FOLLOWING WINNERS :

BEST MAGE PVE KILLER : CCHUCKNORIS : 3002 kills --- TOP OVERALL KILLER - GOT EXTRA PRIZE - MCCRAW EGG!

BEST ROGUE PVE KILLER : HINATAAAAAAA : 1481 kills

BEST WARRIOR PVE KILLER : BRUTOMAN : 1421 kills

CONGRATZ TO ALL AND TY TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED.

Thanks to Johanned / Darqueangel - for their support and thanks to Castellanna who helped me with the event!

PROUD OF U ALL!

Details for next event will come soon!

Beatmonk
07-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Congratz guys

Beatmonk
07-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Glad to be on the team

ZeroGh
07-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Arcane Legends Top 50 Guild Ranking - July 3, 2013

these our guild stats :

Name : 1. Epitome Of Silentkill (+1)

Avg Rank : 5.8
Achievement Points : ( 7) 5262400
PvE K/D : (18) 25.2
PvE Kills / Member : ( 3) 27596.6
TDM K/D : ( 6) 1.1
TDM Kills / Member : ( 1) 56.2
CTF K/D : ( 9) 1.1
CTF Kills / Member : ( 2) 1103.0
CTF C/D : ( 5) -7.9
CTF Captures / Member : ( 1) 125.0
Avg Account Age (d) : (28) 133.0
1d Active % : ( 1) 52.2
3d Active % : ( 1) 69.8
7d Active % : ( 1) 81.3
15d Active % : ( 2) 89.4
30d Active % : ( 2) 95.3

Beatmonk
07-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Congratz to the winners of todays PVE contest

Warrior: Spartann, 1079 kills

Rouge: Greendiamond, 1380 kills

Sorccerr: Knockem, 2494 kills

I will be sure to host a new contest very soon

Beatmonk
07-04-2013, 01:45 AM
Are there any members who dont know good english? If so message me in game or here

blakadder
07-04-2013, 02:45 AM
Congratulations on making it to #1 spot!

Keep the throne warm for us! ;)

Beatmonk
07-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Hosting a PVE Tournament on July 10, 2013 at 5:00 (PST) (check google to find out what time that is to you) The Tournament will last exactly 1 hour from the start time

The contest will be judged according to class, the top of each class shall receive 50k Gold at the end of the tournament. However the top of all of the classes shall receive an extra 25k

Meet in Guild Hub approximately 10 mins before to ensure that you have time to enroll. Once you have enrolled you CANNOT LEAVE the guild hub or you will be disqualified. PM BEatmonk with the simple message "Im In" so she can make sure she wrights down your current kills.

Beatmonk
07-04-2013, 06:11 AM
Results to PVP flagging contest on July 4, 2013

Axirella: 9 flags
Silentassasian: 21 flags
Outlawlegend: 13 flags
Kufreib: 12 flags

Demonassa
07-04-2013, 07:02 AM

This coming from the 'sometimes GM' of the only other guild worthy of this spot is reward enough for our efforts to get there.
Thanks Blak.

Smoller
07-04-2013, 08:01 AM
Congratulations guys with first place!!!!! LONG LIFE EOS:)

Alhuntrazeck
07-04-2013, 08:16 AM

Blakadder,
Your post came off to me as sarcastic and a bit rude. 'Keep the throne warm for us'? I think all of us know DM will never return to its former glory...and never will surpass EoS. If I read your post wrong, please come out and tell me. Don't insult guilds hiding behind weak sarcasm.

kateku
07-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Congrats!! When i see the post and us being in 1st WOW.

Its been long and coming isnt it? Lets have fun!!!~

Paulsebi
07-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Congratulations guys with first place!!!!! LONG LIFE EOS:)

Thanks SMOLLER :)

Long live EOS!

Paulsebi
07-04-2013, 04:51 PM
blakadder,
your post came off to me as sarcastic and a bit rude. 'keep the throne warm for us'? I think all of us know dm will never return to its former glory...and never will surpass eos. If i read your post wrong, please come out and tell me. Don't insult guilds hiding behind weak sarcasm.

lmao :)

Azepeiete
07-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Blakadder,
Your post came off to me as sarcastic and a bit rude. 'Keep the throne warm for us'? I think all of us know DM will never return to its former glory...and never will surpass EoS. If I read your post wrong, please come out and tell me. Don't insult guilds hiding behind weak sarcasm.

First off, I'm sure blak wasn't insulting you, but rather being friendly and saying we aren't done. DM is still as glorious as ever, and I think you're a little too cocky about your guild. "Never will surpass EoS" you aren't unbeatable man. As much as I respect your guild, don't think DM isn't just as respectable. Congrats to EOS on breaking our 8 week streak, and keep working to stay there. Because we aren't just gonna fold. We were there for 8 weeks and didn't brag like this one time to you guys. I wouldn't be so complaceant.

Paulsebi
07-04-2013, 06:34 PM
First off, I'm sure blak wasn't insulting you, but rather being friendly and saying we aren't done. DM is still as glorious as ever, and I think you're a little too cocky about your guild. "Never will surpass EoS" you aren't unbeatable man. As much as I respect your guild, don't think DM isn't just as respectable. Congrats to EOS on breaking our 8 week streak, and keep working to stay there. Because we aren't just gonna fold. We were there for 8 weeks and didn't brag like this one time to you guys. I wouldn't be so complaceant.

Don't use EOS thread for flames please. This is a guild thread and I think a simple congratz should have been more than enough.

We respected and respect DM but please post on another place not here.

Thanks for understanding.

Alhuntrazeck
07-04-2013, 07:57 PM
I think I have a right to be cocky on my own guild page :D

inkredible
07-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Blakadder,

why so serious?
if anyone really badly dissing and putting down guilds its that pozst ^^

thats just who blak is, a joker - not intended to be rude :D

Gratzzz brothas

Beatmonk
07-05-2013, 04:13 AM

Im willing to bet 5M to any and all excepting that now that we have the throne its no longer obtainable to anyone else but us, Salute

Alhuntrazeck
07-05-2013, 07:31 AM
why so serious?

Gratzzz brothas
I'll be sure to remember Blak's a joker, I'll quote this post so it stays for eternity.

Alhuntrazeck
07-05-2013, 07:35 AM
But enough of that, moving on to other news:
I'm hosting a competition in exactly 3 hours from now. In this competition, you will have to find me wherever I am in Arlor! This competition will last for 30 minutes and here's how to play:
You will have to inspect me, and gift me any item, ranging from a common to a mythic/arcane (O.O). You must then PM me, saying "Gotcha!"
I will hide in towns, maybe guild castles, but never in maps. The prizes are:
1st: 50k
2nd: 30k
3rd: One Loki's Egg

As you can see the prizes are small, that's cuz it's a small competition :)
I may host bigger ones like the PvE challenge Paul posted above. Let the games begin!

H2N
07-05-2013, 10:17 AM
why so serious?

Gratzzz brothas

Guys and gals and blue thingumajigs, let's be friends. Congrats to both DM and EoS (in alphabetical order) for being the top 2 guilds. Let the (friendly) competition continue.

Alhuntrazeck
07-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Well said :D
Sry was just in a bad mood back then. What's quoted can't be deleted though ;)
Anyway
WINNERS OF THE CONTEST HOSTED RECENTLY:
1ST PLACE WAS BAGGED BY BOVARK
Congrats!
2ND PLACE WENT TO RICHKUYOUDUI
Grats!
3RD PLACE WENT TO DEASADRABA
Great work!
Thanks to all members who participated!

Castellann
07-05-2013, 11:21 AM
;)just Incredible never been serious :abnormal:

Linkincena
07-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Disclaimer:Any resemblance to Living or Dead is purely coincidental.
No offence to Any toon.. :)
EOS is for friendship and teamwork... ^_^

Note: still wondering y jenna removed sekss from guild.. No Sekss? :/

Knockem
07-05-2013, 03:57 PM
HI GUYS! Its me KNOCKEM, your neighborly guildy.....happy to join this wonderful forum with you guys!

And wow how did you get a picture of your screen phone on to the computer??? I need that app or whatever that is!! hehe

Hehe Thanks, and happy to be here and to serve the EOS family!

~KNOCKEM

Linkincena
07-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Its on mobile. .. took screwshot...
Screenshot I mean..

blakadder
07-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Blakadder,

"Keep the throne warm" means we are working on reclaiming the #1 spot so you don't get complacent. But if you misconstrue that as some attempt at sarcasm that is mostly your problem

Sorry, but he demanded an answer. Back to the regularly scheduled program!

P.S. why did you remove seks from the guild? that got me intrigued!

monaratuliu
07-05-2013, 10:12 PM
just checking in guys :encouragement:

Linkincena
07-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Disclaimer : Any resemblance to Living or Dead is purely coincidental.

Btw Spartacuss was kickin my azz... however.. my focus was on something else that u know :) xD

Paulsebi
07-06-2013, 06:22 AM
HELLO EOS.

BACK TO THE CONTESTS.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT TODAY - 06.07.2013 - WE WILL HAVE TWO CONTESTS!

1st CONTEST - PVE KILLS for 1 hour and 30 min :

Best pve warrior killer will get a prize : 75 k
Best pve mage killer will get a prize : 75 k
Best pve rogue killer will get a prize : 75 k

BEST OVERALL PVE KILLER WILL GET AN EXTRA PRICE: SURPRISE!

WHEN EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE? --- TODAY 06.07.2013 - SATURDAY - 12:30 GMT - in 1 hours and 10 min from now!

2nd CONTEST : CTF (CAPTURE THE FLAG CONTEST) FOR 1 HOUR AND 30 MIN

Once the 1 hour and 30 min will pass, we will say STOP! You have to come fast in guild hall and we write down again your CTF number.

CAPTURE THE FLAG CONTEST TAKE PLACE IN CTF PVP MAP as u all know :)

Best pve warrior killer will get a prize : 75 k
Best pve mage killer will get a prize : 75 k
Best pve rogue killer will get a prize : 75 k

BEST OVERALL FLAGGER WILL GET AN EXTRA PRICE: SURPRISE!

WHEN EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE? --- TODAY 06.07.2013 - SATURDAY - 20:00 GMT - in 8 hours and 40 min from now!

Alhuntrazeck
07-06-2013, 06:25 AM
Amazing that another contest has popped up on such notice. Great GM and Officers! Good luck all EoS participants, may the best win!

Sent using scattered leaves on a windy day.

Paulsebi
07-06-2013, 09:54 AM
1st CONTEST - PVE KILLS for 1 hour and 30 min took place today - 06.07.2013 starting with 12:37 GMT and ended at 14:07 GMT

Best pve warrior killer who got 75 k - KUFREIB - 2236 PVE KILLS
Best pve mage killer who got 75 k - UCASACI - 3991 PVE KILLS
Best pve rogue killer who got 75 k - GREENDIAMOND - 1870 PVE KILLS

As can be seen UCASACI was the top overall killer and got an extra prize : KETTLE EGG!

Im glad to say we had again a lot of participants, in total 22 players!!!!

Rogues :

Syamsiel
Lavalita
Beuefres
Twinkiee
Aziiii
Poopingpee
Greendiamond
Uziscata
Mouradini

Warriors :

Kufreib
Luffydd
Ourultimates
Weabagraf
Anesaiab
Ivandave
Firdana

Mages :

Ucasaci
Knockem
Ladyscz
Penasysus
Magerjr
Jaazajaba

THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED BECAUSE THEY TURNED THIS EVENT IN AN SUCCESSFUL ONE!

NEXT EVENT - AS ALREADY INFORMED IN THE ABOVE POST - CTF CONTEST WILL TAKE PLACE TODAY 06.07.2013 AT 20:00 GMT - SO IN 5 HOURS AND 6 MIN FROM NOW!!!

HOPE TO SEE MORE ON THE CTF CONTEST (details to be checked in the above post)!

THANKS AGAIN EOS!

Aziiii
07-06-2013, 09:58 AM
EoS <3 ROGUES

Paulsebi
07-06-2013, 02:02 PM
EoS <3 ROGUES

Does somebody noticed this in azi's picture? :))

And azi wtf.... "EOS rogues" and mages and warriors there ... zzz nice rogues :)) I can notice the best rogue YASHH there :)

GreenDiamond
07-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Hiiii.. Im here...

GreenDiamond
07-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Yeah!!!! Huhu

Guildarts
07-06-2013, 02:07 PM
HI green. Nice pic Azi. keep up the good work!

Castellann
07-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Hahha nice! Finally! I cant get ss bc of afckers :devilish:

Aziiii
07-06-2013, 02:49 PM
ahhahaahahahah =)))) omg i just died ahahahaha

inkredible
07-06-2013, 03:38 PM
AlRIGHT :)

Talked to one of my good buddies paulsebi
Hope you guys accept our challenge :)

it will be crazy fun :)

8 players from Eosk, 8 players from DM

1v1 challenge, each win gets 1 point for the guild, finals is worth 2 points win

Whichever guild win gets 5million for EOSK from DM :) or 5million for DM from eosk :) (contribution of gold)

Were not enemies here, this is just an event for top 2 guilds as for fun and friendly fight ;)

Hopefully this pull through
and Hope to have future events with you guys :)

Best Regards

- Deviant Misfits

ps. up to u guys what u wanna do with that 5m if you guys win :)

Paulsebi
07-06-2013, 05:01 PM
2nd CONTEST : CAPTURE THE FLAG CONTEST FOR 1 HOUR AND 30 MIN TOOK PLACE TODAY 06.07.2013. Event started at 20:05 GMT and ended at 21:35 GMT.
Winners based on classes :

Best Warrior - Brutoman - 41 flags - prize received was 100k
Best Rogue - Xpoacherx & Outlawlegend - same amount of flags : 40 - prize received was 100 k each
Best Mage - Sileeence - who has donated his 100k prize.

Participants to this event :

Fraozucil
Luffydd
Brutoman
Myassyboy
Wolfthebad
Daskaa
Girthymangina
Greendiamond
Xpoacherx
Outlawlegend
Poopingpee
Sileeence

CONGRATZ TO THE WINNERS AND THANKS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS FOR THEIR TIME USED FOR THIS EVENT!

SOON DETAILS ABOUT A NEW CONTEST!

LONG LIVE EOS!

Guildarts
07-06-2013, 05:08 PM
This is a shot from after the CTF CONTEST. As you can see thats me high up in the skies, hehe. Anyone jealous? didn't mean it lol. so, It'll be wonderful if you left some of your thoughts about CTF contest here in the forum. I definitely loved it. even though i didn't win.
Oh and i'm really looking forward to the friendly tournament with Deviant Misfits. I hope that it'll be fun!.

IGN: Luffydd
thanks

Demonassa
07-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Congrats to all winners of yesterday's events. Nice to see that all members are optimistic about these events and are keen to participate. Big thanks to Paul our GM for his foresight to organize these events which are aimed to create harmony, fun and most importantly to keep the guild active as well as to improve our guild ranking. More events to come...

ZeroGh
07-07-2013, 01:05 AM
A PROUD MEMBER OF EPITOME OF SILENTKILL

-thank u gm PAULSEBI fr ur effort nd ur time for making such great events ...
-few are insiders on forums so we have to announce the events in gc ...
-congratzz to the winners .. it was fun nd a lot of team work ...

LONG LIVE EOS

Paulsebi
07-07-2013, 06:44 AM
HELLO EOS - ANOTHER CONTEST FOR YOU ALL!!!

CONTEST : CTF (CAPTURE THE FLAG CONTEST) FOR 2 HOURS!

Once the 2 hours will pass, we will say STOP! You have to come fast in guild hall and we write down again your CTF number.

CAPTURE THE FLAG CONTEST TAKE PLACE IN CTF PVP MAP as u all know

Best pve warrior killer will get a prize : 125k
Best pve mage killer will get a prize :125 k
Best pve rogue killer will get a prize :125 k

BEST OVERALL FLAGGER WILL GET AN EXTRA PRICE: MCCRAW EGG!

WHEN EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE? --- TODAY 07.07.2013 - SATURDAY - 13:00 GMT - SO IN ONE HOUR AND 16 MIN FROM NOW!

Alhuntrazeck
07-07-2013, 06:59 AM
A McCraw <3
Sorry AL PvP community, no kills, just flags from now on :p

Guildarts
07-07-2013, 07:42 AM
Hi guys,
Just wanted to post with my first signature. Have a look and comment.
Thanks
Luffydd

Paulsebi
07-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Hello EOS.

THE BELOW CONTEST TOOK PLACE TODAY 07.07.2013 starting with 13:07 GMT and has been ended at 14:40 GMT. So the time has been decreased a bit.

################################################## ################################################## #######

HELLO EOS - ANOTHER CONTEST FOR YOU ALL!!!

CONTEST : CTF (CAPTURE THE FLAG CONTEST) FOR 2 HOURS!

Once the 2 hours will pass, we will say STOP! You have to come fast in guild hall and we write down again your CTF number.

Best pve warrior killer will get a prize : 125k
Best pve mage killer will get a prize :125 k
Best pve rogue killer will get a prize :125 k

BEST OVERALL FLAGGER WILL GET AN EXTRA PRICE: MCCRAW EGG!

WHEN EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE? --- TODAY 07.07.2013 - SATURDAY - 13:00 GMT - SO IN ONE HOUR AND 16 MIN FROM NOW!

################################################## ################################################## #######

WE HAD 29 PARTICIPANTS TO THIS CONTEST!!!!! THIS WAS AGAIN A SUCCESSFUL CONTEST!!

PARTICIPANTS

WARRIORS :

ITAKING
RUBBISHWAR
YYAMMINE
BRUTOMAN
CLOUDXZ
NAGATOUZUMAKI
SPIRITUALZ
ANICEDER
AGRIPPAL
MJOLNIIR
LUFFYDD
WOLFPACK
ADDICTZ

ROGUES :

SINAREA
SYAMSIEL
ARILAOKAHA
OUTLAWLEGEND
TWINKIEE
RUZADA
UZISCATA
AZIIII
GREENDIAMOND
MUCSBLLL
DEASADRABA

MAGES:

PIOOOO
ALHUNTRAZECK
HARSCANE
JAAZAJABA
ABAGIBU

WINNERS OF THIS CONTEST:

BEST WARRIOR : BRUTOMAN : 44 FLAGS : received 125 k
BEST MAGE : HARSCANE : received 125 k
BEST ROGUE AND THE WINNER OF EXTRA PRIZE ALSO : TWINKIEE : 50 FLAGS : received 125 k + MCCRAW EGG

CONGRATZ TO THE WINNERS AND THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED AND WHO MADE THE CONTEST A SUCCESSFUL ONE!

DETAILS OF NEXT CONTEST WILL BE POSTED SOON!

THANK YOU EOS!

ZeroGh
07-07-2013, 11:47 AM

minutes before the CTF CONTEST ... everyone is happy :D ... thanks for the gm nd everyone ... keep up the good work EOS

ZeroGh
07-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Aziiii and Outlawlegend :D

ZeroGh
07-07-2013, 12:15 PM

Aziiii
07-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Outlawlegend LOVE the pics!!!! Gr8 job and ty for all the hard work you done!!!

ZeroGh
07-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Outlawlegend LOVE the pics!!!! Gr8 job and ty for all the hard work you done!!!

nd a big thanks for u aziiii,great officer :D ,i'll always do my best to keep the gd work in guild :)

ZeroGh
07-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Dont forget abt "Clones of Arlor Contest"

this is our pic fr contest , what d u think ??

Guildarts
07-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Awesome pic Outlaw. just love ur pet, Irene. :D. keep up the good work!

Luffydd

Guildarts
07-07-2013, 05:36 PM

inkredible
07-07-2013, 09:22 PM
strength & honor

i got a better one..

Demonassa
07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Updated list of Officers serving EOS

Here's an updated list of Officers in this guild, aka GM Paulsebi's tentacles. This update is here because the person who started this thread is no longer with us.

GM: Paulsebi

Officers:
Addictz
Alhuntrazeck
Aziiii
Carmany
Castellanna
Cheeeeezecake
Chiyuk
Davidleee
Demonassa
Divinehawkz
Erikarabara
Harvests
Hobbitpotter
Igrashoper
Jennavice
Jetsett
Johanned
Lightxaver
Linkincena
Leoakre
Miniopopopop
Onestrikedead
Orangekahel
Pizzasalad
Poopingpee
Princesspink
Ruzada
Sileeence
Sinarea
Uziscata
Vorenuspullo
Wonx
Yashh
Zadyscz
Zaolo

Members who have queries about the game and guild, or who need assistance can pm any one of those listed above.

Paulsebi
07-08-2013, 02:50 AM
Thanks Demon for the updated list :)

crazyangle03
07-08-2013, 03:39 AM
"It doesn't matter how slowly we go as long as we don't stop"

crazyangle03
07-08-2013, 04:13 AM

Paulsebi
07-08-2013, 04:38 AM
HELLO EOS - TWO CONTESTS FOR YOU ALL TODAY 08.07.2013!!!

1st CONTEST : CTF (CAPTURE THE FLAG CONTEST) FOR 45 MIN!

Best pve warrior killer will get a prize : 50k
Best pve mage killer will get a prize :50k
Best pve rogue killer will get a prize :50k

BEST OVERALL FLAGGER WILL GET AN EXTRA PRICE: 3 RANDOM EGGS GIVEN BY ME ON MY CHOOSE!

WHEN EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE? --- TODAY 08.07.2013 - SATURDAY - 20:00 GMT - SO IN 9 HOURS ADN 9 MIN FROM NOW

2nd CONTEST : PVE KILLS FOR 45 MIN!

Once the 2 hours will pass, we will say STOP! You have to come fast in guild hall and we write down again your PVE KILLS.

PVE KILLS CONTEST WILL BE DONE IN ANY MAP - AS U WISH!

Best pve warrior killer will get a prize : 50k
Best pve mage killer will get a prize :50k
Best pve rogue killer will get a prize :50k

BEST OVERALL FLAGGER WILL GET AN EXTRA PRICE: 3 RANDOM EGGS GIVEN BY ME ON MY CHOOSE!

WHEN EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE? --- TODAY 09.07.2013 - SATURDAY - 21:15 GMT - SO IN 10 HOURS AND 24 MIN FROM NOW

crazyangle03
07-08-2013, 05:21 AM

Aziiii
07-08-2013, 10:00 AM
HAHA PAUL is the one on the left =))))) with Cast next to him hahahah

Aziiii
07-08-2013, 10:02 AM
the small fat guy on the right is Poopingpee :)))))))

Paulsebi
07-08-2013, 11:06 AM
haha paul is the one on the left =))))) with cast next to him hahahah

omg azi! Ur so dead! :)

Guildarts
07-08-2013, 11:34 AM
WOW! those are some amazing pictures from One Piece. Hehe. I love them. Awesome.
BTW Im the one in the middle. The captain!!!!
I have proof lol

Guildarts
07-08-2013, 02:42 PM
omg azi! Ur so dead! :)

lol. Omg Azi runnn

Paulsebi
07-08-2013, 03:15 PM
don't forget about the below events from today - 09.07.2013!

hello eos - two contests for you all on 09.07.2013!!!

1st contest : Ctf (capture the flag contest) for 45 min!

to participate you have to do the following :

You have to private message me or the officers who deal with this contest with : " im in" and do it only once.
Once you pm me or officers who will do the contest with : "im in" be sure you are added and dont spam me / him / her.
Leave guild hall only when me or officers who deal with contest will say start!
Once the 2 hours will pass, we will say stop! You have to come fast in guild hall and we write down again your ctf number.

And please remain in gh till we announce the winners!

Capture the flag contest take place in ctf pvp map as u all know

this contest is made now based on classes!

We will have 3 winners at this contest : One for each class!

best pve warrior killer will get a prize : 75k
best pve mage killer will get a prize :75k
best pve rogue killer will get a prize :75k

best overall flagger will get an extra price: 3 random eggs given by me on my choose!

Anyone is allowed to take part at this event!

when event will take place? --- today 09.07.2013 - tuesday - 20:00 gmt -

hope to see alot participating.

2nd contest : Pve kills for 45 min!

to participate you have to do the following :

You have to private message me or the officers who deal with this contest with : " im in" and do it only once.
Once you pm me or officers who will do the contest with : "im in" be sure you are added and dont spam me / him / her.
Leave guild hall only when me or officers who deal with contest will say start!
Once the 2 hours will pass, we will say stop! You have to come fast in guild hall and we write down again your pve kills.

And please remain in gh till we announce the winners!

Pve kills contest will be done in any map - as u wish!

This contest is made now based on classes!

We will have 3 winners at this contest : One for each class!

best pve warrior killer will get a prize : 75k
best pve mage killer will get a prize :75k
best pve rogue killer will get a prize :75k

best overall flagger will get an extra price: 3 random eggs given by me on my choose!

Anyone is allowed to take part at this event!

when event will take place? --- today 09.07.2013 - tuesday - 21:15 gmt -

hope to see alot participating.

Paulsebi
07-09-2013, 04:57 AM
FOR EOS MEMBERS ONLY :

IF YOU WANNA JOIN EOS GROUP (forum only for EOS members) private message me here with :

IGN (in game name).
AL Forum Name.

Thanks!

Dannysgirl
07-09-2013, 05:51 AM
Hi Guys Its Me Dannysgirl :)

Paulsebi
07-09-2013, 06:03 AM
Hey Danny and welcome to our thread :)

Limsi
07-09-2013, 07:20 AM
Grats for being rank 1 :) Keep it up guys!

Paulsebi
07-09-2013, 07:52 AM
Grats for being rank 1 :) Keep it up guys!

Thanks Lim!

We are working on it :)

nicksyke
07-09-2013, 09:56 AM
hi guys!

Guildarts
07-09-2013, 03:55 PM

Some of the members of THE AWESOME GROUP!

ZeroGh
07-09-2013, 04:12 PM
minutes before the contest

after announcing the winners

gratzzz for all winners

Daskaa
07-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Hey Paul I think while you are doing the contests you should not be able to tell anyone what you are doing. I say this is because when people say that they take away from how the game will go.

Paulsebi
07-10-2013, 01:47 AM
Didn't got your point, be more explicit thanks :)

Paulsebi
07-10-2013, 01:57 AM
HELLO EOS,

BOTH CONTESTS TOOK PLACED YESTERDAT 09.07.2013.

CTF CONTEST STARTED ON 09.07.2013 at 20:03 GMT and has been ended at 20:48 GMT.

We have 17 participants.

Winners of the contest :

TOP WARRIOR FLAGGER : AHNMINHVN - 20 FLAGS
TOP ROGUE FLAGGER : SERENY - 19 FLAGS
TOP MAGE FLAGGER : UCASACI - 14 FLAGS

CONGRATZ TO WINNERS AND PARTICIPANTS!

PVE KILLS CONTEST STARTED ON 09.07.2013 21:23 GMT and ended at 22:08 GMT.

We had in total 16 participants.

TOP WARRIOR PVE KILLER : LUFFYDD : 781 PVE KILLS : won 75 K
TOP ROGUE PVE KILLER : GREENDIAMOND : 1213 PVE KILLS : won 75 k
TOP MAGE PVE KILLER : KNOCKEM : 2242 PVE KILLS : won 75 k

CONGRATZ TO WINNERS AND PARTICIPANTS.

THANK YOU EOS ONCE MORE!!!!!

PROUD OF U ALL!

ocytoxn
07-10-2013, 07:54 AM
hi guys..just passing by... amazing guild...see ya around. ^^

Paulsebi
07-10-2013, 01:23 PM
CONGRATZ EOS FOR KEEPING RANK 1!!! GOOD JOB!! BACK TO WORK ON KEEPING IT!

Arcane Legends Top 50 Guilds - 2013-07-10

1) Only guild members level 15 (i.e. half the current level cap) or above are included in the calculations.
2) The top 50 guilds by total achievement points make the list.
3) Within the list, each guild is ranked in the various categories. The number in parenthesis indicates the guild's rank in that particular category.
4) The guild's average rank determines the final standing.
5) If the guild was previously ranked, the number in parenthesis after the guild name indicates the guild's change in rank.
6) A negative x/D ratio means more D than x, and indicates the D/x ratio.
7) Average account age is determined by when the account first started playing Arcane Legends.

Name Avg Rank Achievement Points PvE K/D PvE Kills / Member TDM K/D TDM Kills / Member CTF K/D CTF Kills / Member CTF C/D CTF Captures / Member Avg Account Age (d) 1d Active % 3d Active % 7d Active % 15d Active % 30d Active %
1. Epitome Of Silentkill (+0) 5.7 ( 8) 5456050 (18) 26.0 ( 3) 27769.4 ( 6) 1.2 ( 2) 70.6 ( 9) 1.1 ( 2) 1065.1 ( 4) -7.7 ( 1) 122.3 (27) 136.5 ( 1) 52.9 ( 1) 66.9 ( 1) 78.4 ( 1) 86.7 ( 2) 94.0
2. Deviant Misfits (+0) 6.5 (17) 4260850 ( 4) 33.5 ( 1) 34822.3 ( 2) 1.6 ( 1) 70.9 ( 4) 1.4 ( 1) 1925.6 (21) -11.5 ( 2) 122.1 (14) 168.1 ( 4) 38.1 ( 6) 49.9 ( 6) 61.1 ( 6) 70.2 ( 8) 77.9
3. Chivalrous Union (+0) 7.7 (22) 3455300 ( 5) 33.2 ( 2) 29392.1 ( 4) 1.3 ( 6) 20.5 ( 7) 1.2 ( 4) 525.1 ( 2) -6.2 ( 4) 70.1 (13) 171.2 (10) 30.7 (10) 42.6 ( 9) 53.

kateku
07-10-2013, 01:25 PM
Grats! No.1 for 2nd week :)

Socool
07-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi all .. Cingrats RANK1 .. Olleeee ..

Daskaa
07-10-2013, 03:26 PM
What I mean is when I was doing the CTF there was people before it started asking not to be killed as they ran the flag. Some people did what they said

Paulsebi
07-10-2013, 07:14 PM
CONGRATZ EOS FOR KEEPING RANK 1!!! GOOD JOB!! BACK TO WORK ON KEEPING IT!

Arcane Legends Top 50 Guilds - 2013-07-10

1) Only guild members level 15 (i.e. half the current level cap) or above are included in the calculations.
2) The top 50 guilds by total achievement points make the list.
3) Within the list, each guild is ranked in the various categories. The number in parenthesis indicates the guild's rank in that particular category.
4) The guild's average rank determines the final standing.
5) If the guild was previously ranked, the number in parenthesis after the guild name indicates the guild's change in rank.
6) A negative x/D ratio means more D than x, and indicates the D/x ratio.
7) Average account age is determined by when the account first started playing Arcane Legends.

Name Avg Rank Achievement Points PvE K/D PvE Kills / Member TDM K/D TDM Kills / Member CTF K/D CTF Kills / Member CTF C/D CTF Captures / Member Avg Account Age (d) 1d Active % 3d Active % 7d Active % 15d Active % 30d Active %
1. Epitome Of Silentkill (+0) 5.7 ( 8) 5456050 (18) 26.0 ( 3) 27769.4 ( 6) 1.2 ( 2) 70.6 ( 9) 1.1 ( 2) 1065.1 ( 4) -7.7 ( 1) 122.3 (27) 136.5 ( 1) 52.9 ( 1) 66.9 ( 1) 78.4 ( 1) 86.7 ( 2) 94.0
2. Deviant Misfits (+0) 6.5 (17) 4260850 ( 4) 33.5 ( 1) 34822.3 ( 2) 1.6 ( 1) 70.9 ( 4) 1.4 ( 1) 1925.6 (21) -11.5 ( 2) 122.1 (14) 168.1 ( 4) 38.1 ( 6) 49.9 ( 6) 61.1 ( 6) 70.2 ( 8) 77.9
3. Chivalrous Union (+0) 7.7 (22) 3455300 ( 5) 33.2 ( 2) 29392.1 ( 4) 1.3 ( 6) 20.5 ( 7) 1.2 ( 4) 525.1 ( 2) -6.2 ( 4) 70.1 (13) 171.2 (10) 30.7 (10) 42.6 ( 9) 53.

Here you have the stast from 03.07.2013 and stats from 09.07.2013 :

EOS I CAN SAY I AM PROUD OF YOU ALL AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

LOVE U ALL!