PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

Aerosikth
06-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Hey guys,

I'm another new recruit to the world of AL. Been playing for a couple of days now and loving it, already sunk a bit of money to hopefully help me to progress to the higher levels a bit faster..

I'm a level 19 Rogue currently just running Dungeons over and over again to get some XP and maybe a few nice drops!

I'm mainly here to say HI as i'm enjoying the game so much i'll probably stick around for a bit. I'm also on the look out for any people who would be interesting in playing with me or inviting me to a guild. I would prefer a small close set of friends to play with instead of a guild with 100s of people in it.

Hopefully will find a few friends to play with and learn some more of the ropes around here.

I'm 23, and a games designer living in the UK.
IGN: Azifriosat

Cheers,

Aerosikth :)

DocDoBig
06-20-2013, 10:48 AM
Cool introduction! Glad to see such "fresh" faces here on the forums,
and I think you will fit in here pretty well Azi. :)

Welcome and enjoy your journey!

Slardz
06-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Welcome! Keep Levelin!
Enjoy in Dungeons! :vwub:

saroeun
06-25-2013, 03:24 AM
Try your best war....

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Filthyness
06-25-2013, 07:20 AM
Hey guys,

I'm another new recruit to the world of AL. Been playing for a couple of days now and loving it, already sunk a bit of money to hopefully help me to progress to the higher levels a bit faster..

I'm a level 19 Rogue currently just running Dungeons over and over again to get some XP and maybe a few nice drops!

I'm mainly here to say HI as i'm enjoying the game so much i'll probably stick around for a bit. I'm also on the look out for any people who would be interesting in playing with me or inviting me to a guild. I would prefer a small close set of friends to play with instead of a guild with 100s of people in it.

Hopefully will find a few friends to play with and learn some more of the ropes around here.

I'm 23, and a games designer living in the UK.
IGN: Azifriosat

Cheers,

Aerosikth :)

Revolution guild would love to have you , we are not big :)

Aerosikth
06-25-2013, 10:13 AM
Revolution guild would love to have you , we are not big :)

Sounds good, wanna give me a friend invite in game? :)

Alhuntrazeck
06-25-2013, 10:25 PM
I'm a lvl 31 mage and have a lvl 18 warrior alt, we could do some power leveling together if u want! Add me, Alhuntrazeck, and my alt, Acrobotics. Looking forward to it!

Oh and have you played all areas of the game (except nordr, you're not the required lvl)? I recommend you to do that so you'll learn the game mechanics.

Aerosikth
06-26-2013, 06:25 AM
I'm a lvl 31 mage and have a lvl 18 warrior alt, we could do some power leveling together if u want! Add me, Alhuntrazeck, and my alt, Acrobotics. Looking forward to it!

Oh and have you played all areas of the game (except nordr, you're not the required lvl)? I recommend you to do that so you'll learn the game mechanics.

Sounds like a good plan! I've done most of the areas I can. I'm level 23 now and have done the first Nordr area, just need the people to play with and progress!

I'll add you in game now, we can play sometime :)

Tryndamare
06-30-2013, 09:23 AM
Welcome to AL forum section, hope.u enjoy ur stay & enjoy the game :)
If u want to join a guild, u can join Arcanes Finest Rebelz, we always help other
To join guild, or to do runs with me, send friend request to Tryndamare in AL :)