PDA

View Full Version : with gale improvement what is the best pve/pvp build?

Cronaldo777
06-20-2013, 02:44 PM
Any ideas?Before it,I have been using froze fire lightning heal and shield all 5/5 and 5 /5 for strength to give extra health which mage really need.Now shud I use gale?Is it worth it?Tks!:)

keikali
06-20-2013, 03:01 PM
Its free respec weekend, try it out and see.

jb57542
06-20-2013, 11:27 PM
Any ideas?Before it,I have been using froze fire lightning heal and shield all 5/5 and 5 /5 for strength to give extra health which mage really need.Now shud I use gale?Is it worth it?Tks!:)

I'm working on it :). Currently it seems shield might still be best in PVP.

Energizeric
06-20-2013, 11:48 PM

Sounds like you would be mediocre at everything with no big weaknesses.

keikali
06-21-2013, 08:05 AM
See my post for the current build I'm running with on the new Gale: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102545-Gale-Force-Changes&p=1145535&viewfull=1#post1145535

wvhills
06-21-2013, 08:30 AM
in pvp I like shield, heal, fire and curse. i'm more support than normal but it's still pretty fun watching rogues die when they are cursed. haha.
I tried gale and didn't like it. If you go for flags then it would be a must have. I still like the 5 extra meters of range fire gives. You can stun with fire, shield, charge in and curse and make it back out and watch them die when they attack.

keikali
06-21-2013, 08:44 AM
in pvp I like shield, heal, fire and curse. i'm more support than normal but it's still pretty fun watching rogues die when they are cursed. haha.
I tried gale and didn't like it. If you go for flags then it would be a must have. I still like the 5 extra meters of range fire gives. You can stun with fire, shield, charge in and curse and make it back out and watch them die when they attack.

Maybe it was me, but I tried Curse and it wasn't working fast enough for me? Is it really that good?

Cronaldo777
06-21-2013, 08:52 AM
@Energizeric could you share with me your build?Tks

wvhills
06-21-2013, 08:53 AM
Maybe it was me, but I tried Curse and it wasn't working fast enough for me? Is it really that good?

i like it. u have to be close tho. Range is 4m or 6m w/ upgrade. That's why u need to be shielded. Lol. u won't get lots of kills but i think it's fun. I like getting kills when I'm not even around anymore. haha.

wolf17
06-21-2013, 09:38 AM
Lets just say for me gale doesn't cut it for pvp.
1- it's short ranged.
2- stun is not reliable.
3- the push backwards is faster then the speed boost... so to flag faster u would have to turn around.... awkward.
4- the 50% armor is nice, but either u use gale just for the armor boost and not hit the rouge or die by aim shot when you get close enough.
For pve thou is can be pretty nice. But for me, i hate playing short range, so i stick with ice, fire, time and heal.

keikali
06-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Lets just say for me gale doesn't cut it for pvp.
1- it's short ranged.
2- stun is not reliable.
3- the push backwards is faster then the speed boost... so to flag faster u would have to turn around.... awkward.
4- the 50% armor is nice, but either u use gale just for the armor boost and not hit the rouge or die by aim shot when you get close enough.
For pve thou is can be pretty nice. But for me, i hate playing short range, so i stick with ice, fire, time and heal.

PvE Gale is good, but for PvP is barely mediocre. Its unpredictable in range and stuns. You have to time it correctly to get someone in the range. The only good upside to Gale is the speed boost and armor boost, other than that I'd strictly use it for PvE purposes only.

savie
06-21-2013, 09:53 AM

i have the exact build as your's, its awesome :)