PDA

View Full Version : Devs Taking All The Credit

VainityArcher
10-17-2010, 04:13 PM
I keep find myself in this continious circle where i'm giving suggestions to the boomer (justg) and he keeps following my ideas. But, the problem seems to be that im never metioned for inspiring the creation of the item. Nevertheless i'm not given any credit for the name. During the month of August I clearly remeber talking to boomer. I told him how he should make a weapon in the nearby future called Talon of Dark Void. Well, its been almost a whole month from the near end of august until now and Alien Oasis III came out. Try to guess what? he made a talon of the void. He took my suggestion for the whole "void" idea but he didn't give any thanks or apprectiation for my countless number of suggestions i gave him. My whole point is to say that some credit should be given to suggestors. Don't tell me youv'e never suggested something to a dev cause we all have. Thats what makes the game fun, seeing your ideas on the screen. But, its not fun when there is no contribuation for the people who atleast simply suggested a name for a weapon. Or even those who went as far as to design the weapon (I've never went that far). Hope some dev sees this and realizes that the public does alot to also form the shape of the game. :confused:

TwinkTastical
10-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Your an idiot, every idea u give, someone else gave.. just stfu and play the game.

jonboy
10-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Oh My God, you are so full of it.

TwinkTastical
10-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Can you put neon lights in the title saying FLAME ME, Im a troll?

Arterra
10-17-2010, 05:37 PM
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/yuyuhakushi/antitrusthammer.jpg
All in favor of calling troll, say Aye.

lol in all honesty we all suggest stuff, and sometimes it comes in. unless you want to copyright an idea dont call it all your own.
that void thing is not being sold for plat, so money is not necessarily being made by it, so you cannot make a case out of it.

btw all who like my awesome editing skills also say Aye lol

Chickdigcookies
10-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Can you put neon lights in the title saying FLAME ME, Im a troll?

I think he deserves a PL Shield. Dont you?

But, its not fun when there is no contribuation for the people who atleast simply suggested a name for a weapon. Or even those who went as far as to design the weapon (I've never went that far). Hope some dev sees this and realizes that the public does alot to also form the shape of the game.

those who designed a weapon/helm and won did get recognition. its called a PL Shield and 25 free plat.

[Lt] Shiny
10-17-2010, 05:44 PM
who cares about that??? its just a game. unless you were the developer, and another one of your guys took the idea and did credit you for it, then stfu just as Twink said!

setec
10-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Just knowing your suggestion was added should be recognition enough. :)

They could just stop listening to the community like other companies. We should be grateful that they do listen.

Conradin
10-17-2010, 06:49 PM
alterra your a beast sweet edit!!!!!!!
vanity, ure a troll, do u know what we do with trolls in my country?, we EAT THEM!!!!!!

Arterra
10-17-2010, 07:18 PM
anyways enough with the hate.

My final word: sorry but they basically run their updates based to initial goals and user-feedback. the credits page would have so many footnotes, introductions, editors notes, authors notes, and meta-feedback that this reply would make sense. u get me bro? the game is user feedback in solidity. let it be...

cry
10-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Cool story.

VainityArcher
10-18-2010, 07:49 PM
loool im totally targeted wherever i go~! twink i really haven't met you in the game much but somewhow people always know who i am....It's really akward. People if you dont have something nice to say then you can go stfu and not post anything fags.

shadywack
10-18-2010, 07:58 PM
*laughing*

This thread delivers :)

VainityArcher
10-18-2010, 08:02 PM
i know it does just cause i want to rant people have to come bak complaining jezze i hate people in general. That includes you too shady for laughing at my misery lol

haroldiv
10-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Omg so much fail up in here.

First do u get the irony in ur name here?

Second u spelled it wrong.

Third if u said this in class, about a project idea you were not given credit for, would u honestly not get beat up irl?

VainityArcher
10-18-2010, 08:17 PM
waaat? i know i spelled my name wrong. I purposly did it that way ._. smarty pants cause me and my friend created a clan when there were only 200 players on this game. So, you probably wouldn't know
P.S Yes, you don't have to blatantly point out the fact like an idiot that my name is ironic.

VainityArcher
10-18-2010, 08:19 PM
No, i wouldn't get beaten up. Abuse is something I dont tolerate because only trolls do it such as yourself for thinking abuse is normal

haroldiv
10-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Lightning lord? Rofl

VainityArcher
10-18-2010, 08:41 PM
LOL i'm not lightning lord. Im VainityArcher!!! You joined in april...so did i:)

jonboy
10-18-2010, 08:46 PM
loool im totally targeted wherever i go~! twink i really haven't met you in the game much but somewhow people always know who i am....It's really akward. People if you dont have something nice to say then you can go stfu and not post anything fags.

offensive language