PDA

View Full Version : New leaderboard for deathmatch Kill farming

Aplyed
06-20-2013, 07:04 PM
I joined game on lvl 15 , bam naked toons. Only few ppl in game killing naked toons. This will ruin the leaderboard no doubt , I did stay and kill a couple to see what was going on . Please do something to make this a non twink Leaderboard . Will be no better than hauntlet leaderboards . So i Guess all everyone who really wanna get on New leaderboard is kill naked toons lol . Sigh What a waste.

i vote remove it or make one for lower class/lvl toons .

razerfingers
06-20-2013, 07:14 PM
so? play and work your way to the top. who cares what others do. just sayin xP

Energizeric
06-20-2013, 07:38 PM
Yeah, there needs to be some way to eliminate the kill farming.

How about this for an idea.....

Just like in CTF, when you respawn you are invulnerable for 30 seconds or until you start moving or use some skills. That way it becomes much more difficult to do kill farming. Also, killed players should respawn at a place farthest from any enemy players as possible (this may already happen, I'm not sure).

Aplyed
06-20-2013, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=razerfingers;1145125]so? play and work your way to the top. who cares what others do. just sayin xP[/QUOTE

u want me 2 work my way to the top over farmers who will surpass everyone who isn't . Sure thing boss That's What i'll do . Any ways back to my threads
Dev look into to doing something about this .

gundamsone
06-20-2013, 07:42 PM
random games
no quitting first 30s or death (prevent people from rejoining till they find team with friends)

should be alot more controlled
*but twinks really have a easy time with the old elite gear so they'll still hold all the spots regardless*

thehopeless
06-20-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm just hoping this DM mode won't turn to a go system. Already hearing rusher-.-. Should stay FFA, come into PvP, prepare to fight

Cascade
06-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Do people even pay attention to the leaderboards anyways? I certainly don't.

gundamsone
06-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Do people even pay attention to the leaderboards anyways? I certainly don't.
The ones around me do it for the banners and care less if they're #1 or 25th

falmear
06-20-2013, 09:48 PM
Add a captcha to respawn.

Limsi
06-20-2013, 09:53 PM
I do agree with ener

Cero
06-21-2013, 08:48 AM
I joined game on lvl 15 , bam naked toons. Only few ppl in game killing naked toons. This will ruin the leaderboard no doubt , I did stay and kill a couple to see what was going on . Please do something to make this a non twink Leaderboard . Will be no better than hauntlet leaderboards . So i Guess all everyone who really wanna get on New leaderboard is kill naked toons lol . Sigh What a waste.

i vote remove it or make one for lower class/lvl toons .

lol you shouldve killed that farmer.

more than one death and he is out. making him think that his hardwork is useless. lol

2deaths and his out of LB.
1 is still considered as 0.

anibiag
06-21-2013, 10:36 AM
Agree, make it, for example, for 30+ lvl.
Twinks also dont let new players play normally, why does sts promote them?

Yuri Ramos
06-21-2013, 10:47 AM
how about showing the number of kills/deaths/level. and maybe come up with a formula that wouldnt just rank players by kdr. maybe (kdr x kills)? i dunno