PDA

View Full Version : <The Arcane Dark Knights> Recruiting. Join and become an arcane dark knight today! :)

Asphiroth
06-20-2013, 10:46 PM
HISTORY:
<The Arcane Dark Knights> was established on June 8th, 2013 by me, Kreonitus. My vision for this guild was for it to eventually become a thriving guild full of helpful, strong players who share a friendly, family-like bond.

ABOUT:
Since this guild is new, it does not have a high population. It is currently recruiting new members everyday, and is growing. Our current guild hall is the shadow hold (to reflect upon the "dark" in "dark knights").

GUILD RULES:
There are currently not a lot of rules that we have established yet. But these are current as of June 20th, 2013:
1) Treat other members with respect
2) Officers must help lower leveled members. If you want to be promoted as an officer (see QUALIFICATIONS), you have to act like an officer.
3) Keep recruiting (every person will be promoted to recruiter) to further strengthen our guild.
4) Do NOT abuse your powers as an officer or recruiter. As an officer, you have the power to kick anyone out. Sadly, officers have abused this power twice so far. Punishment will include a kick from guild and a report (for harming other player's playing experience) will be filed and possibly end up banning you from STS games.
5) Please do not Spam the chat! (Selling ____ or Buying ____). It is annoying if repeated again and again.
6) Try to be active!
*********Failure to abide by these rules will result in removal**********

QUALIFICATIONS:
There is currently no minimum level or class requirement. Anyone can join. To become an officer, your level must be greater than 20, in addition to superb leadership (welcoming new members, helping other members), enthusiasm (cheerful), respect and enforce the rules, and establish my trust.

SO BECOME AN ARCANE DARK KNIGHT AND TAKE PART IN A GUILD THAT WILL ULTIMATELY SHAPE THE AL WORLD AND BECOME THE GREATEST GUILD EVERRRR! :D

Sincerely,

Kreonitus
Founder and Leader of <The Arcane Dark Knights>