PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question about farming.

Trenton
06-21-2013, 12:46 AM
Ok so, most of you will probably laugh. Just getting back into the game, I haven't farmed, all I did before was run WT4 to cap, and I really hadn't ever done any bosses. So I was just wondering, is the only way to get good pinks from Locked Grand Crates or other types of chests? Or, like PL, can you simply kill a boss, whereafter they "drop" pinks? Because I was going to try and farm some items for my L16 Rogue and L7 warrior, and I didn't know if they had to be found in crates or if it was possible just to get pinks straight up from the boss. If you guys aren't laughing or making fun of me, please feel free to answer this question :P

Limsi
06-21-2013, 12:51 AM
Bosses in the elite zones (Kraken to Nordr) do have bosses with specific pink drops. The elite chests on the otherhand give a different batch of top tier pinks

Alhuntrazeck
06-21-2013, 03:04 AM
Hahahahaha!

Sorry couldn't resist. But loot is purely luck based, that's why farming is running the map over n over again. Most elite items are boss specific.

Trenton
06-21-2013, 11:46 AM
I know that much, Al.^ I was just wondering if I ran the map over and over and killed the boss over and over if I was going to find pinks laying on the ground or chests laying on the ground. I wanted to farm with my L16 for PvP items and didn't know if it would be easier to farm for pinks myself or just buy the stupid crates to open.

GoodSyntax
06-21-2013, 01:25 PM
The only good lv16 items come from Locked Crates at this point. I haven't seen a good twink drop from something other than a crate for quite some time now.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if items like a lv15/16 ALP or Agile Ranger helm/armor are even lootable any more.

Trenton
06-21-2013, 03:00 PM
The only good lv16 items come from Locked Crates at this point. I haven't seen a good twink drop from something other than a crate for quite some time now.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if items like a lv15/16 ALP or Agile Ranger helm/armor are even lootable any more. Thanks Good, that's pretty much what I was asking. And that does suck:/

thehopeless
06-21-2013, 03:55 PM
There is no dumb questions, only dumb answers

Bless
06-21-2013, 04:08 PM
To be honest, I'm not even sure if items like a lv15/16 ALP or Agile Ranger helm/armor are even lootable any more. they are lootable if you saved chests from season 1...if u didnt save any chests its impossible to loot

GoodSyntax
06-21-2013, 08:35 PM
they are lootable if you saved chests from season 1...if u didnt save any chests its impossible to loot

I was afraid that was the answer.

Kinda explains why I've only looted junk pinks.

Spyce
06-23-2013, 12:36 PM
T'was a dumb question indeed.

Trenton
06-23-2013, 02:32 PM
T'was a dumb question indeed. 'Twas* a useless post indeed.

Spyce
06-23-2013, 04:37 PM
'Twas* a useless post indeed.

Shudap.