PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi as you can see In my signature I already have two characters.

One is a Level 50 (ARcher that is mage) My Archer PHOTO! (http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Wbtowbto/?action=view&current=0b01093e.jpg)

And the other one Is a level 32 (Mage that is Strength - Pally) My Pally PHOTO! (http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Wbtowbto/?action=view&current=36cc1a2e.jpg&evt=usermediashare)

I have two charater slots available and I am wandering what my two new characters should be. I was thinking of doing either a dexbear or a dexchantress.

But I want your guys input on which one I should?

Also if you guys could give me tips on my two characters already?

And if anyone knows.. what is a Archer that is a Mage called?

TwinkTastical
10-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Umm a Mule, and a twink, btw wat up wit yo sig

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-17-2010, 05:18 PM
I dont get it a mule and a twink what are those i have been gone for a while like a couple months and just start PL like a week ago soo what do those mean

(not familiar with new PL lingo)

And what do you mean whats wrong with my sig?

TwinkTastical
10-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Twinks are lv 35- designed for a specific purpose usually 19 29 30
None of your sigged chars fit that description.
Mules hold items.

[Lt] Shiny
10-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Pick DEX-pally (in my opinion). Going for dexterity paladin, it's good for speed, agility and spell casting because you're a mage. So you do lots of damage from spells and you have tons of DPS. The second character should be a TANK MAGE (twink) because of the damage you do when you're a higher level, and the skills a warrior has for close-combat. I hoped that I've help some-what in a way!

jonboy
10-17-2010, 05:26 PM
Lvl 50 Dex Mage builds have a bum rep atm, amongst the meta-heads, but I'm curious how you are finding your survivabilty and damage output.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Shiny Buttom;101562']Pick DEX-pally (in my opinion). Going for dexterity paladin, it's good for speed, agility and spell casting because you're a mage. So you do lots of damage from spells and you have tons of DPS. The second character should be a TANK MAGE (twink) because of the damage you do when you're a higher level, and the skills a warrior has for close-combat. I hoped that I've help some-what in a way!

yes you have but im wandering a dex pally is a (mage that has str and dex?)

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Lvl 50 Dex Mage builds have a bum rep atm, amongst the meta-heads, but I'm curious how you are finding your survivabilty and damage output.

I'll post a pic of both my characters in like 5 mins just need to take a pic and get link and then put it up.. and then u tell me if you can see itt

But I found that in the begining like lvls 1-30 it was very good actually back in the day i was like one of like 20 people that were lvl 30 when it was the highest lvl.. and it was amazing.. but then as I got to lvl 30-45 it got harder.. and then 45-50 I have gotten all of my deaths in lvling from 45-50 thats almost 700 so in the higher lvls its not good thats hwy im upgrading my str now as you will see in the picture

i started off with Dex but I wanted to be different so i started atributing to int and then wehn i got to 40 my friend told me to do str because i will suck so right now the build is horrible but I am putting up str so it should be good ;) going to post pic now

setec
10-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Twinks are lv 35- designed for a specific purpose usually 19 29 30
None of your sigged chars fit that description.
Mules hold items.

Unless there is a specific PL definition to Twink, you can have a Twink at any level. If you spent lots of gold to get all pinks for your lvl 23 for instance, that is a Twink by mmorpg standards.

[Lt] Shiny
10-17-2010, 05:34 PM
yes you have but im wandering a dex pally is a (mage that has str and dex?)depends, its mostly geared towards dex nowadays. But you can still add a bit of str into your stats/

[Lt] Shiny
10-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Unless there is a specific PL definition to Twink, you can have a Twink at any level. If you spent lots of gold to get all pinks for your lvl 23 for instance, that is a Twink by mmorpg standards.i agree!!! =D

jonboy
10-17-2010, 05:38 PM
I played dex Mage from 15 to 40 then switched str paly since, so curious as to how it was from 45 to 50 a dex Mage.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-17-2010, 05:52 PM
oh sweet lol so which one will i do and pics coming up in a sec tell me if you guys can see them

Draq
10-17-2010, 05:52 PM
make a dex bear with 20 respecs to go from dex to str (like me)

[Lt] Shiny
10-17-2010, 05:55 PM
wait, hav any of you guys ever seen a lv 45 or above dex mage?

Arterra
10-17-2010, 05:59 PM
nv mind all suggestions. WARBIRD FTW!!!
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/ffundercats/FTW.jpg

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-17-2010, 06:03 PM
like me or a dexchantress and so your saying I should go for a bird that is a bear sort of thing? and can you guys see the picutres took me a while to figure out sorry.. but can u see them?

cry
10-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Mage birdy, and Dex mage. Nuff said.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-17-2010, 06:10 PM
i have a mage birdy lvl 50 so thats done so i guess a dexchantress for one and the other one a pure warrior?

Conradin
10-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Shiny Buttom;101562']Pick DEX-pally (in my opinion). Going for dexterity paladin, it's good for speed, agility and spell casting because you're a mage. So you do lots of damage from spells and you have tons of DPS. The second character should be a TANK MAGE (twink) because of the damage you do when you're a higher level, and the skills a warrior has for close-combat. I hoped that I've help some-what in a way!

a pally is a mage with str, so what is a dex pally?

[Lt] Shiny
10-17-2010, 07:07 PM
a pally is a mage with str, so what is a dex pally?

a mage with bit of both str and dex

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-18-2010, 03:51 PM
so what should i do dex pally or just dexchatnress or pally..

I was thinking of having 1 full str bear

and then a dexchantress or a str bird?

Kalielle
10-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Why not try a bear next, since you already tried bird and elf? You can always respec your first two characters if you decide you want to try, say, a bow mage, but you can't turn them into a bear. I think it's good to try all classes, because it will help you understand better what the others in the group are doing and what their strengths and weaknesses are.

I'd start with a classic tank bear first because I think it's good to get a feel for how to play them. Then later you can experiment with respec'ing as a dex bear if you want.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Why not try a bear next, since you already tried bird and elf? You can always respec your first two characters if you decide you want to try, say, a bow mage, but you can't turn them into a bear. I think it's good to try all classes, because it will help you understand better what the others in the group are doing and what their strengths and weaknesses are.

I'd start with a classic tank bear first because I think it's good to get a feel for how to play them. Then later you can experiment with respec'ing as a dex bear if you want.

Sorry for not reading this earlier.. I will take your advice will make a pure bear now and thanks for all advice guys and LT ill doa dexchantress too :) after pally and str/bear fully lvled ;)