PDA

View Full Version : 2013-06-21 Content Update (123776)

H2N
06-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Slag has been added back to the store.
Replaced the Deathmatch K/D Ratio leaderboard with Deathmatch Kills leaderboard.
Team Deathmatch Stats are now visible when inspecting another player.
Expanded the Kills and Death summary on the Avatar screen to fit high numbers.

Soundlesskill
06-21-2013, 12:00 PM
Why no fixing twinks taking over >_< lol...
They go farm noobs and get banner for it.
Sick AND twisted!

I'm first.. *hohohhoho*

psychoscream
06-21-2013, 12:01 PM
LOL they removed my post ! hhahahahha
i was the 1st -.-

wvhills
06-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Do u guys not realize twinks are farming noobs and dominating leaderboards? Or do u not think its a problem?

n19one
06-21-2013, 12:05 PM
LOL they removed my post ! hhahahahha
i was the 1st -.-

Yeah i see ur post and i were the 2nd.. hahahaa hope sts dont delete my post
thanks for fixing this sts. nice update =)

killwithfire
06-21-2013, 12:08 PM
WHY! why change leaderboard. it acctually showed talent! not just, who has spent more time in pvp. leave it as ratio. to acctually show WHO HAS SKILL! and this whole farming noob thing is so misunderstood. so many people activly twink now, its not even a noob sport anymore.

iluvataris
06-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Why no fixing twinks taking over >_< lol...
They go farm noobs and get banner for it.
Sick AND twisted!
They did my dear switch to total kills lb

TuMadreee
06-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Sucks for da twinkss!
They still farm people... No biggy for them tho^

wvhills
06-21-2013, 12:17 PM
WHY! why change leaderboard. it acctually showed talent! not just, who has spent more time in pvp. leave it as ratio. to acctually show WHO HAS SKILL! and this whole farming noob thing is so misunderstood. so many people activly twink now, its not even a noob sport anymore.

that's not true. There's a reason why you don't see endgame toons running around with 100:1 ratios. If noob farming weren't going on at lower levels they wouldn't be dominating the leaderboards. If it were the same skill level involved then by reason there would be mostly end game players on leaderboards because there are a lot more endgame players. That is not what we are seeing. If u want to argue otherwise please post pics of ur endgame toons ratios as well as ur twink ratios so we can compare.

Sts is isolating a large percentage of their players. Leaderboards are supposed to be to invite competition and get people to play. There are a lot more end game players who pvp and those players aren't interested in going for leaderboards now.

psychoscream
06-21-2013, 12:19 PM
even though i hate twinks , i made one
yes if you asked me are they fun or not
but it is really easy for them , but
unfortunately there is a whole twinking community
make it herder for the twinks will be the biggest problem that
sts would face and it is losing at least 2000 players and

note : twinks buy plats

Darko
06-21-2013, 12:20 PM

Sorry its not skill, my twink has a k/d ratio of 25:1, my end gamer is like 1.4:1.....which is awesome for a tank....tanks can't die in twinking its impossible. ...

Aquanflame
06-21-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm a mage twink so I won't complain, lol. 2332kills, I think 729deaths. XD, my username is aquamagee

iluvataris
06-21-2013, 12:21 PM
Ehhhh. Then how come twinks have at least triple the kdr
Then some of the best endgame pvpers?

psychoscream
06-21-2013, 12:21 PM
Sorry its not skill, my twink has a k/d ratio of 25:1, my end gamer is like 1.4:1.....which is awesome for a tank....tanks can't die in twinking its impossible. ...

wanna see my twink ? lol you will be like wow

Aquanflame
06-21-2013, 12:22 PM

Hello darkko, I noticed u left vengeance? Well I wish I had ur arcane wep lol, aquaslash

Aquanflame
06-21-2013, 12:24 PM
How long is this update gonna take

Aquanflame
06-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Gonna check

SkullCrusher
06-21-2013, 12:32 PM
I got the update but TDM Leaderboard Kills aren't showing. :/

Bless
06-21-2013, 12:37 PM
even though i hate twinks , i made one
yes if you asked me are they fun or not
but it is really easy for them , but
unfortunately there is a whole twinking community
make it herder for the twinks will be the biggest problem that
sts would face and it is losing at least 2000 players and

note : twinks buy plats twinks dont use plats except for pets.

psychoscream
06-21-2013, 12:39 PM
twinks dont use plats except for pets.

oh then how storm sword of potency and bonechill bow of potency comes out of the creates for low levels ?

and they use it for pets to so what ?

killwithfire
06-21-2013, 12:44 PM
why not make an ultimate solution and have separate leaderboards for different lvl groups. i dont have a suggestion as to how to manage that. hehe but its just an idea. it would isolate the twinks from end gamers. as i am a twink and an end gamer i agree that endgame is a bit rough to get on lb.

Bless
06-21-2013, 12:45 PM
twinks dont use plats except for pets.

oh then how storm sword of potency and bonechill bow of potency comes out of the creates for low levels ?

and they use it for pets to so what ? That's people wanting to make profits. Most twinks never spend plat on crates. Endgamers have alts that open crates.

psychoscream
06-21-2013, 12:47 PM
That's people wanting to make profits. Most twinks never spend plat on crates. Endgamers have alts that open crates.

ok , but without the twinks community end-gamers alts wouldn't be opening creates for profits
correct me if i am wrong

H2N
06-21-2013, 12:47 PM
I got the update but TDM Leaderboard Kills aren't showing. :/

It takes some time after the servers are restarted to load the leaderboard in from the DB. It's there now.

Zuzeq
06-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Hey hey hey, lets stop all the back and forth, come together and do some Elite farming eh?

Lady_Pebbles
06-21-2013, 02:05 PM
For the love of PvP ppl... THEY ARE TEAM ARENAS so KDRs shouldn't even matter! Team Wins and Loses should matter. Point blank. Sheesh! If they added a truly FFA arena where everyone is for themselves (no teams) THEN the kdrs would matter.

I welcome this change and hope they find a solution for the twink lb issue if this doesn't* solve it (which I sincerely doubt it will effect it).

Skidmarkz
06-21-2013, 03:50 PM

Come vs me and we'll see if tanks die or not.

Zuzeq
06-21-2013, 04:16 PM

Awwww Snap...

Rare
06-21-2013, 04:31 PM

and they use it for pets to so what ?

Because end gamers also use low level toons to open crates

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

DocDoBig
06-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Hey H2N,
to clarify for my Timeline: The update yesterday wasn't a new Client Update, was it?

H2N
06-21-2013, 04:49 PM
Hey H2N,
to clarify for my Timeline: The update yesterday wasn't a new Client Update, was it?

Not for AL. PL had a client update yesterday (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102732-2013-06-20-Content-Update-(123627)).

Conquered
06-21-2013, 05:39 PM
I though DocDoBig is a Dev now Lol

yuriramos
06-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Ehhhh. Then how come twinks have at least triple the kdr
Then some of the best endgame pvpers?

Twinks get better kdr because the often encounter newbies who has no idea what theyre doing on pvp.

Energizeric
06-21-2013, 11:15 PM
why not make an ultimate solution and have separate leaderboards for different lvl groups. i dont have a suggestion as to how to manage that. hehe but its just an idea. it would isolate the twinks from end gamers. as i am a twink and an end gamer i agree that endgame is a bit rough to get on lb.

Here is the problem with your idea..... How do you handle these 2 different situations:

1) What if I have a lvl21 twink and I get 25k kills, and then I level him up to end game and get 1k more kills. Which leaderboard will my 11k kills be listed on?

2) And alternatively, what if I was end game at level 21 (when level 21 was end game) and at that time is when I got 25k kills. Then I've only gotten 1k kills since then. That means I've had the same number of kills on each level as the player in example #1. So I would hope you would put me on the same leaderboard as that player. So which leaderboard would it be?

As you can see, there is no way to fairly handle this.

Energizeric
06-21-2013, 11:18 PM
Expanded the Kills and Death summary on the Avatar screen to fit high numbers.
[/LIST]

Still not enough space, but better than before.....

On my iPhone, when looking at my Avatar screen, the "hs:" in the word "Deaths:" is on top of the "1" in the "1033" PvE deaths that I have.

Also, I currently have 140k PvE kills and 7300 CTF Kills. Those two numbers barely have any space between them, so if/when I reach either 1m PvE kills or 10k CTF kills, those two numbers will overlap again. And I know there are many players with 100k+ PvE kills and 10k+ CTF Kills, and there are even a couple of players with 1m PvE kills, so there needs to still be some more space there.

DocDoBig
06-22-2013, 03:47 AM
Not for AL. PL had a client update yesterday (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102732-2013-06-20-Content-Update-(123627)).

I thought because of the size of the update it could be a new client.
Thanks for the input!

shadikiller
06-22-2013, 06:30 AM
agree

cyrusrevange
06-22-2013, 06:36 AM
Do u guys not realize twinks are farming noobs and dominating leaderboards? Or do u not think its a problem?

problem is when low level players get good high dps weapons and they become superior while noobs don't even have that amount of money to buy those weapons at low level because is so expensive, so if all low levels had the same opportunity to get good gears that wouldn't be problem

shadikiller
06-22-2013, 06:42 AM
I Think they should make a number of 350 pvp kills per level till you reach level 30..then its open..!!!
i think its reasonable ))
and by the time u reach level 30 u get 10k kills achivement

cyrusrevange
06-22-2013, 06:44 AM

I really hate rouges, as they level up they become stronger than warriors, they have higher crit,dps,damage,dex and can start using bow and with high crit and high dex they become really hard to kill, I hope some changes come over this character, if they having high crit they shouldn't have high damage as well, if they having high dex, dps and damage it makes them good speedy killers

shadikiller
06-22-2013, 06:45 AM
This way players will be forced to level up )))

cyrusrevange
06-22-2013, 06:47 AM
I Think they should make a number of 350 pvp kills per level till you reach level 30..then its open..!!!
i think its reasonable ))
and by the time u reach level 30 u get 10k kills achivement

I just calculated it takes one year or more for me to get PVP points, omg ,why this pvp is so hard, I more like action adventure game to go new area and new maps

shadikiller
06-22-2013, 06:48 AM
Rogues arent hard in pvp i think its fair..
if ur a good warrior/mage...good gear and build and tactics
u can 50/50 % kill most rogues..

cyrusrevange
06-22-2013, 07:07 AM
Rogues arent hard in pvp i think its fair..
if ur a good warrior/mage...good gear and build and tactics
u can 50/50 % kill most rogues..

I am a warrior with 4.6 hp and when I face 2 rouges before I get even close to them I'm dead with only few shots of them

shadikiller
06-22-2013, 09:52 AM
i guess ur armor is low )))
and 2 rogues lol thats a lot anyway...
my armor is 1500 )) i take many shots
and depends on tactics m8
whats ur name is game

shadikiller
06-22-2013, 09:53 AM
i meant 1400 armor )))

Soundlesskill
06-23-2013, 02:32 AM
They did my dear switch to total kills lb

Ufoflueloglo$$#+#+@5&69!?!:@@-£]$}£[+~$
Still taking over hun

Aquanflame
06-25-2013, 09:37 AM
For the love of PvP ppl... THEY ARE TEAM ARENAS so KDRs shouldn't even matter! Team Wins and Loses should matter. Point blank. Sheesh! If they added a truly FFA arena where everyone is for themselves (no teams) THEN the kdrs would matter.

I welcome this change and hope they find a solution for the twink lb issue if this doesn't* solve it (which I sincerely doubt it will effect it).

Yea, I think that's a great idea! Sts should really make a FFA Arena, it sounds cool