PDA

View Full Version : More Emoticons!

Asphiroth
06-21-2013, 12:03 PM
AL needs more emoticons (like pocket legends). At least the fart pack :)

Energizeric
06-22-2013, 12:35 AM
No fart pack! Stupid kids make playing the game annoying in PL. I used to have to play with the sound off.

No rude noises are necessary.

However, here's what I would suggest: Instead of the bow (which nobody does), make the "Woohoo" sound like there is in PL where your character jumps up in excitement. I used to like doing that when I got a good pink, or something cool happened. Now there's no way to express that with emoticons.

Also, make the wave more noticeable like in PL. When you wave in AL nobody sees it. I like how in PL it has that big yellow hand that waves, it's very noticeable.

As for the laugh and cry, leave them as are.

DocDoBig
06-22-2013, 04:51 AM
No fart pack! Stupid kids make playing the game annoying in PL. I used to have to play with the sound off.

However, here's what I would suggest: Instead of the bow (which nobody does), make the "Woohoo" sound like there is in PL where your character jumps up in excitement. I used to like doing that when I got a good pink, or something cool happened. Now there's no way to express that with emoticons.

Also, make the wave more noticeable like in PL. When you wave in AL nobody sees it. I like how in PL it has that big yellow hand that waves, it's very noticeable.

I use fart pack though. ;)

Not that exaggerated like you expressed it though.

Conquered
06-22-2013, 08:27 AM

Agree.