PDA

View Full Version : I lost my character!!!!

yakayaa
06-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Today 22 June 2013 @00.30am (Indonesian time). I Lost my character. My game Arcane Legends error and my ID have lost connection. When i loggin again my character is lost!!

My detil character:
Name: Yakayaa
Level: 17
Type: Mage

Please give me back my character and all attributes which i have because i really love this game. Need your report and your attention. I sent email to spacetime Studios today too. Thanks..

Best regards

Samhayne
06-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Hi Yakayaa,

It sounds like you are not logging in with the same credentials. Your best bet is for our Support Team to get back in touch with you regarding your email. It may take a day or two and we appreciate your patience.

yakayaa
06-22-2013, 03:59 AM
Thanks for help and support, but i loggin with same email and still lost my character. Now i create new character @ that email. But i allready use so much real money to buy pet and slot item, please need your help and your respon to give me back my platinum to new character..

New character:
Name: Mumaa
Type: Rogue
Level: 12

Thanks for your attention and your help..

starbison
07-20-2013, 06:54 PM
I have the same problem
Name:star bison
Lvl:23
Class:warrior
I reset my tablet but wen I used my email, it didn't work I used the same route but didn't get my character back
Pls give me message if you see this much appriciation

-. .- star bison

Roberto077
07-20-2013, 07:24 PM
I have the same problem
Name:star bison
Lvl:23
Class:warrior
I reset my tablet but wen I used my email, it didn't work I used the same route but didn't get my character back
Pls give me message if you see this much appriciation

-. .- star bison

send an email to support@spacetimestudios.com

Is it possible that you entered the email before but you never registered? Guest accounts will not save data between devices.