PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to take it off my hands.

Zentry
06-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Well, I was on my new bird Drevik this morning and I found like 60 glyphic blade silvers (i think). I have heard of them. Are they cheap? If they are I need a cha to take it of my hands. Plz tell me what it is used for. Plz don't flame because you think I'm trolling. Zentry out...

Thatkidoverthere
06-21-2013, 02:41 PM
I think theyre relatively cheap but worth the time and gold of listing in cs or just advertising your selling them. They may not be huge amounts of gold, but it stacks up after a time :D

Zentry
06-21-2013, 02:46 PM
Just to clarify , it may not be blade silvers, I forgot. Ive heard
Lots of ppl asking about farming it.

DocDoBig
06-21-2013, 02:52 PM
60 Glyphic Steel* ?

Troll moar.

Whirlzap
06-21-2013, 03:01 PM
Well, I was on my new bird Drevik this morning and I found like 60 glyphic blade silvers (i think). I have heard of them. Are they cheap? If they are I need a cha to take it of my hands. Plz tell me what it is used for. Plz don't flame because you think I'm trolling. Zentry out...

Glyphic Blade Steels are the ones that everyone would love to farm.
They're used to craft Demonic, currently the most expensive battle equipment set in game.
They are not cheap.
If you want someone to take them off your hands, make sure you sell them for at least 375k.
They can easily sell in CS for 400k, if you have the amount of slots to list.

Let's assume you're trolling, as 60 Glyphic Blade Steels makes you an instant multi-millionaire (20Mil+).
If it's Vampiric Blade Silvers, I suggest liquidate.
I sell 'em on CS for 1k a pop when I get bored and I still have a few hundred of those from farming Feast and Mount Fang.
These are used to craft L65 sets, which barely sell for over a million.

Suentous PO
06-21-2013, 03:01 PM
I'm gonna bet there vamp silvers. Not worth nearly as much as glyph steel.
Check cs prices bro.

Rare
06-21-2013, 06:30 PM

Curious comments. If you didn't know what they were, why did you assume people would troll you?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ThePvpTwink
06-21-2013, 10:56 PM
There's no such thing as "glyphic blade silvers", only glyphic blade steel and vampiric blade silver. Should clarify which it is

Xbuddyjosh
06-22-2013, 01:01 AM
Ur "new" bird having an immense amount of lvl 60+ crafting materials? Hmmmmmm...

Cheenivie
06-22-2013, 07:21 AM
If it's Vampiric Blade Silvers, I suggest liquidate.
I sell 'em on CS for 1k a pop when I get bored and I still have a few hundred of those from farming Feast and Mount Fang.
These are used to craft L65 sets, which barely sell for over a million.

L65 sets sell 300-400k btw:/

Zentry
06-22-2013, 10:43 AM
I realise its the crap ones

Wendellism
06-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Well then, just sell them all at 1k in CS. At least it will fill your slots up until you have the chance to get a pink again.