PDA

View Full Version : Training Center

Raaage
06-21-2013, 05:04 PM
There should be a new area in pvp where people can just practice ctf and tdm with friends. This will not count towards your record.
Where people can just tell each other tips and how to become better.

Bless
06-21-2013, 05:08 PM
Good idea! This should be placed in the guild hall for practice among guildies may I suggest!

SkullCrusher
06-21-2013, 05:28 PM
One of the best suggestions! It would just be an arena but the kills and deaths don't count, simple as that! Hope this is implemented. :)

DocDoBig
06-22-2013, 03:18 AM
There should be a new area in pvp where people can just practice ctf and tdm with friends. This will not count towards your record.
Where people can just tell each other tips and how to become better.

Gotta go pushing with my sorc.
My flex is puny.

Soundlesskill
06-23-2013, 02:57 AM
I suggested the same thing... +1

psychoscream
06-23-2013, 09:24 AM
definitely +1

Slardz
06-23-2013, 09:56 AM
Yeah, It's Really Good if we have PvP Practice Area. Or we can Create a Room with password So friends can enter in Guild Events and Much more..

Cremated
06-23-2013, 10:11 AM
Thanked the idea, I like the fact that it doesn't count to your K/D, this is especially good because how annoying would it be if you trying a new build and you die loads, let me answer that for you.. It would be very annoying. You should implement this idea because it can also be useful for people trying to do 1v1's.

Raaage
06-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Yea I agree with some of you it should either be in Guildhub or it should Just be in the pvp section but it should have a password so only friends can join. I prefer the pvp section cause not everyone has a guild.

GUYS please support this idea.

Thanks, Raage

jazaajaba
06-25-2013, 12:45 AM
Awesome idea if implemented.

Lipky
06-25-2013, 08:59 AM
+1 also can make the K/D countable cuz it makes the players boring and no use

GoodSyntax
06-25-2013, 09:19 AM
I love this idea.

I am sure that if STS charged plat for this Guild Training Arena, nearly every mid to large sized guild would jump all over it! I think 100 plat is a fair price for this.

Often enough, I find myself trying to train and help others, but it is hard to do because I rarely find myself in an arena where people are patient enough to allow training on skill rotations, attack style, etc. Usually, it's "Oh look, it's a noob, let's kill them!"

The only way I have been able to "train" others is getting 5 or 6 other guildies involved and just hope that we get an arena all to ourselves.

GoodSyntax
06-25-2013, 09:39 AM
I would also love to see the ability to bring in, for instance, Elite Bloodhammer, or Elite Grimnr so guildies can train members who just hit elite status on how to take down these tough bosses.

It would be cool to cage and uncage these bosses so you can describe tactics, uncage boss, run the simulation, and cage him again to evaluate how the test went. Obviously, there are no drops, no XP, etc.

Strategy is the key component to successfully farm elite maps. Too often, I have grinded through the mobs with a weak party only to find out that they have no idea how to handle the boss. For some tanks, when to shield and when to use CS is simply a matter of when it cools down. The good tanks know to shield when the boss attack winds up (red cone), so there is some actual strategy there.

Perhaps this guild Boss Training Center could be unlocked after a certain number of elite kills. For instance 100 elite kills of a specific boss across the entire guild population would unlock the boss for training. With that being said, Elite Jarl and Elite Bael would probably be unlocked immediately upon introduction. The others would require some direction from guild master and officers. I.E. - if you have 60 elite Frostr kills, maybe guild officers would focus on attaining this boss for training purposes, so farm him aggressively to "unlock".

Raaage
06-25-2013, 12:01 PM
Yea there should be bosses that you can train with before fighting him/her and just practicing pvp. It should be in the guild hall and should cost and should cost about 85 plat.