PDA

View Full Version : World War Z

saool
06-21-2013, 06:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I was actually super happy with this movie! Yes it's nothing like the book (I should I know I'm reading it) but then again it's only based on the book. It's honestly one of the better zombie movies I've seen in a while, and probably one of my absolute favorites now. I saw it on Thursday night and today I want to watch it again lol. It's not your typical all out, brain eating, post-apocalyptic slow walking zombies. These run. A lot and fast! It's a PG-13 rating so you know it's not too graphic, but it has enough for imagination to run wild, and still have a preteen watch it. I know I'll be enjoying this on bluray when it comes out, and hopefully they release an unrated version of it, but it honestly isn't necessary. If you're a zombie fan I recommend it. I'm a 28 Days Later fan and this is still something I'd recommend. :love-struck:

Schnitzel
06-21-2013, 09:13 PM
What's world war Z about?

floats
06-22-2013, 12:00 AM
Dude! (Saoo), World War Z's trailer is amazing :D the main character is the one who performs Thor on the move Thor and The Avengers. Best zombie movie (looks like it and will be), walking dead suks. Gf.

ooommmggg
06-22-2013, 12:13 AM
Lol that would be Brad Pitt

KingFu
06-22-2013, 12:23 AM
Dude! (Saoo), World War Z's trailer is amazing :D the main character is the one who performs Thor on the move Thor and The Avengers. Best zombie movie (looks like it and will be), walking dead suks. Gf.

Uhh...?

World War Z main character = Brad Pitt
Thor = Chris Hemsworth

Helicopter
06-22-2013, 01:11 AM
Uhh...?

World War Z main character = Brad Pitt
Thor = Chris Hemsworth

This^^

TheStoic
06-22-2013, 07:54 AM
Must be the hair, OP zombies. Can we have zombies as the new class in AL?

floats
06-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Gawd, soz

They look alike due to the hair >.>

Krychi
06-27-2013, 02:58 PM
I am going to watch that. Has anybody already seen it?

Cahaun
06-27-2013, 04:38 PM
I was intrigued by the movie when I heard that it had Muse music in it.

Zaonabiuibil
06-27-2013, 05:11 PM
Just saw it. So good. It's a bit like The Last of Us but in movie.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.