View Full Version : platinum from surveys

Thomas Horne
06-21-2013, 11:30 PM
i just completed 3 surveys and i didnt get 1 platinum. my vaild user infomation is right and i completed the number of surveys, but it didnt give me not 1 platinum. at the end it said i completed the surveys. plus i cant even get the free 2 from liking arcane legends on facebook, is that cause i log on with my google account thats not linked to my facebook account? if so that sucks. and each one was about 15 mins long. 45 mins wasted for almost nothing. could of been doing better things than waste my time on semi-useless surveys and not get my "reward"

DocDoBig
06-22-2013, 03:44 AM
You don't have to be linked with your Facebook account to receive the two free plat. Maybe you have already done that before with an other account maybe.

W3I/NativeX

Sts hasn't much to do with W3I/NativeX who control the free platinum offers they just support it.
We can't really help you and the Devs can't really fix that, just try to e-mail the W3I/NativeX customer support to get some explanation.

Also in most cases you will get refunded for all apps/service offers you completed successfully and which are not older then 7 days. This in a period of 1-2 Days. (I can not guarantee this though).

Or check these articles:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/topics/435597-free-platinum-offers/articles