PDA

View Full Version : W3i paid offer is a scam

louisyear
06-22-2013, 02:22 AM
Hi guys,

Just want to make sure that no one is taking any paid offers that are advertised by w3i.

I have paid 55 dollars into jackpot city to gain 2800 platinums. It seems to be a very good deal at that time. In the end I have received nothing.

Contacted w3i , not even one response after I have sent 10 e-mails
Last resort would contacting spacetime. They don't even care.

Remember, paid offers by w3i are scams.

And spacetime would not care at all.

Iphoneington
06-22-2013, 02:32 AM
Had to learn the hard way for me a bit. Cancelled my card because there were fraudulent charges... Now I just buy iTunes cards for my plat. Sometimes it's a risk using w3i when the deal sounds too good to be true.

Lady_Pebbles
06-22-2013, 02:36 AM
I did a few paid offers from w3i and they all went through (like the GoDaddy offer). Some take days to actually process though... so it all depends on the offer listed. X.x

Malladus
06-22-2013, 02:47 AM
I think you have to wait a few days or something to process it through.

louisyear
06-22-2013, 04:14 AM
Hi Malladus,
I have been waited more than a week. This is just not acceptable.

Samhayne
06-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi Louisyear,

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with w3i. We have thousands of users successfully complete Free Offers every day, so to state that they all don't work is incorrect. Again, we're sorry that your attempt hasn't worked yet. In general, we have found w3i (who are now called NativeX) to be a very good partner and responsive to user problems. It is not unheard of that users do not complete offers successfully, and we have a support article on the Spacetime Support Website to help users with these issues. That article is at: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/966399-i-completed-w3i-offers-but-i-never-got-my-platinum-

I sent you a Private Message asking for further details. Thanks in advance for replying with the additional information.

We are in touch with w3i regarding your complaint.

Best regards,
Samhayne

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
06-27-2013, 08:12 PM
had the same issue and e-mailed both STS and w3i. Samhayne replied personally and a customer support guy named Jess G. from NativeX responded to my mail and manually credited some of my plats. Although it took quite some time before I got attended and the plats awarded were just partial (as of the moment), I still commend their customer support for personally taking care of their business. Other games just use bots to send auto-replies on inquiries and complaints. Kudos to this games team and partners. :) :encouragement:

Y O L O
06-27-2013, 08:31 PM
Had the same issue but with free plats :p

Jed
06-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Jess G. e-mailed STS telling them to give me my plat. She said the game was Pocket Legends instead of Arcane Legends, but I'm sure that will be fixed right away.
I was starting to not like W3i/NativeX but now I'm pretty impressed. It did take 10 days and 2 emails for them to respond, but then they replied to my further emails very quickly.
I was worried that since it had been over a week my platinum would not be given to me, but apparently that doesn't matter if you contact W3i.
+1 to W3i.. as long as the plat makes its way to AL instead of PL.

Asphiroth
06-27-2013, 11:14 PM
What about the offers from TrialPlay???

Shiniva
06-28-2013, 04:21 AM
I dont get any plat when i do free offers from Trialplay and i do as told its really annoying.

Should really make a ingame login bonus to get 1 free play every 24 hours or something :)

Jed
06-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Trialpay is like all about surveys. And I can never make up the right info to qualify :p

Rare
06-28-2013, 05:17 PM
I've used several paid offers from w3i without any issues.

How long has it been?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Hellgamer
06-29-2013, 07:49 AM
I made an offer for 12plat and I got nothing.I just need 1 plat

Jed
06-29-2013, 01:05 PM
I made an offer for 12plat and I got nothing.I just need 1 plat
Then do another offer. And another. Until you get that 1 plat.
Don't bother complaining for only 12 plat.

Paresseu
06-29-2013, 02:28 PM
I did the GoDaddy offer, doing everything that trialpay told me to do, and where's the platinums ? I don't know. You pay for something that you don't even want, just to get those platinums, but at the end, I didn't get anything from it. Hope the STS support or TrialPay support will do something.

Rare
06-29-2013, 05:37 PM
I did the GoDaddy offer, doing everything that trialpay told me to do, and where's the platinums ? I don't know. You pay for something that you don't even want, just to get those platinums, but at the end, I didn't get anything from it. Hope the STS support or TrialPay support will do something.

I've done that offer, so I know it works. Are you sure your product was purchased? Did your credit card get charged? How much did you pay?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Paresseu
06-30-2013, 05:00 AM
Paid 5€33, I have an email that confirm the payment, I bought a website for 1 year, website that I won't even use...

MCuse
08-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Paid 5€33, I have an email that confirm the payment, I bought a website for 1 year, website that I won't even use...

Same here. Paid the necessary payment of $5.00USD, have confirmation of payment, 5 days later have no plats.