PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with this problem.

Deke
06-22-2013, 03:29 AM
Good morning everyone,

It's bad enough that I have to load an old version of Chrome every time I want to get on Arcane Legends.
Uninstall, install, uninstall, install.

I am not a computer person, and never had been a gamer. When I came across Arcane Legends one day,
I decided to give it a try. Now, I'm addicted. But, there are a lot of things that I still don't know which, I
am sure, are old hat to most of you. So, can you help me out?

I was looking forward to the free "Respec-ing" this week end, to see if I could help my rogue, "Dinella" out.
But, it seems that I have hit a brick wall. When I click on "level up" it takes me to a "Base Stats" page.
That page says that I have 144 points. So, I distribute those among "Strength" "Dexterity" and "Knowledge".
When that is done, I go to the "Skills and Passive" page. This page says that I have 24 points to use.
I use those points among skill and passive. Then, when I go back to the map, it shows no skills, and the
"Level up" notice it blinking on again.

I hit the button and it brings me back to the "Base Stats" page, where it says I still have 144 points because
it wiped out my additions from before. Then, I go to "Skills and Passive" again, and they have been wiped out.

I have used every variation and combination I could think of to get these settings right, but to no avail.
I don't know if I have explained my problem clear enough, though I hope that you have a general idea
as to what I am talking about.

I think that I need an answer sort of immediately while the "Respec-ing" is still free, other wise I don't know
what will happen Monday if everything is $$$$$ for getting my situation straight. That is about it for now,
a cat is determined to sit on my lap, and it makes typing kind of tough. She won't take "No" for an answer, LOL.

Thanks in advance everyone. You have helped me out before. I hope you can do something for me now.

Deke, and my rogue "Dinella"