PDA

View Full Version : Team Survival

ThekillerxD
06-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Hi everyone. I was in the bathroom, making my things u know... and suddenly I had an idea. I tought.. I like to play Arcane Legends.. but it becomes boring on a certainly time, farm, farm... and those things. I have a idea that could make Arcane more funny and not boring. " Team Survival". My idea is very difficult for the admin... they must work hard on it. So.. lets say it.

Team Survival. What is it?

Team Survival is like Team Deathmatch but 1 vs 1 :D. So, there are 2 Teams :

Red & Blue . The game starts only when each team has 4 members. The level rato is 2! A level 15 member cant play against a 19 Level member (17 yes). So, when each team has 4 members, a raffle will be made. Like :

Red : Player 1 vs Player 3 Blue Match 1
Red : Player 2 vs Player 1 Blue Match 2
Red : Player 3 vs Player 4 Blue Match 3
Red : Player 4 vs Player 2 Blue Match 4

Each game will be a Best of 3 When a player dies, he can watch the another game, he cant play anymore. But u are asking : And then? OK, Its very simple, supose. Player 1 (Red) Dies. " Player 3 Blue is the Winner"

Match 1 :
Red : Player 1 "Dead" "Cant play anymore, just watch" If he left the game he will not win points*
Blue : Player 3 Ready for next Match " He must wait too"

Match 2 :
Red : Player 2 "Ready for next Match " He must wait too"
Blue : Player 1 Dead "Cant play anymore, just watch" If he left the game he will not win points*

What does it mean?
Red Player 2 vs Player 3 Blue and etc.!

How can a Team win? All members of a team "Blue or Red" must die. So, imagine, 3 Blue players die, and the another blue player defeats 4 red players. That means : Blue Win! After each match finish, health and mana will be 100% for the next match.

Friends can play together if Level Ratio is Ok!

What can we win in Team Survival ??

I am thinking about a Market. The market will have 25 Health potions (50 Points each), 25 Mana Potions (50 points each). 2-5 Pets (300-500 Points). And a Mythic Weapon for Rogue,Warrior or Sorcerer (2000 Points). (The admin can decide.)

How to earn this Points?

Simple, the Winner Team (Blue or Red) will get points. Each member of the Winner team will get 10 Points! The another team must left. When the game is finish, the 4 members "The Winners" can fight against a Boss (Name? Unknown). If they defeat the boss, they will get more 2 Points. The boss must be strong! Against the boss, it is enable (Potions and Resuscitate).

People. I thing it will be a very nice Team Survival. Please Comment and like my post. I will contact the admin.!

Ebezaanec
06-22-2013, 05:26 PM
When I read the title, I thought you were suggesting a team survival mode with waves of enemies. But it doesn't really seem like teamwork. You just fight your match alone and pray the rest of your team wins theirs.

But I'm assuming the points earned are cumulative, right?

Though i don't think it is fair if you could purchase mythic weapons. I mean, players that already have mythics and arcanes will be the ones earning lots of points. That means they will also be the ones buying the mythics and arcanes and thus, becoming richer.

I think its a good idea, but it could use some improvements.