PDA

View Full Version : Which Set Should I Sell + Need Help Leveling a Character to 56

Swimmingstar
06-22-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm thinking of selling one set and keeping the other for the weekly CTF? Which shadow cave set should I sell? Sentinel or Shadow?

I also need help leveling a character to 56 that is currently level 33. If you would like to help me please add Zephyrean. The character is for normal PvP and getting back those higher level rushers that try to kill my L50.

Deathofan
06-22-2013, 08:20 PM
I would say sell shotgun set and stay with shadow set. You didn't specify what class was the one you were leveling, but BT bears are the top class in this lv. You can add Glaciate, and i'll help you in leveling when I get on in a bit.

Reunegade
06-22-2013, 08:39 PM
It really depends on your style. If you are good at kiting, you should use shotgun set.

Cheenivie
06-22-2013, 09:11 PM
I reccomend u sell shotty set so if i play u in da tourney i has better chances of beatting u!!:P

Jig
06-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Depends what's better, what's better?

Spyce
06-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Keep the shadow.

Jig
06-23-2013, 08:34 PM
Shadow funner

Swimmingstar
06-24-2013, 05:24 PM
I would say sell shotgun set and stay with shadow set. You didn't specify what class was the one you were leveling, but BT bears are the top class in this lv. You can add Glaciate, and i'll help you in leveling when I get on in a bit.

Both are mages I lost all my skill with birds and bears. And just add Zephyrean and I'll get on whenever I can. I might just ask someone online or from my guild to help.

It really depends on your style. If you are good at kiting, you should use shotgun set.

I reccomend u sell shotty set so if i play u in da tourney i has better chances of beatting u!!:P

Depends what's better, what's better?

Keep the shadow.

Shadow funner

Thanks for the opinions.