PDA

View Full Version : Just a few ideas c:!

lilgangster
06-23-2013, 12:04 AM
Ok so here are some things I think are pretty small, but could help players just a little bit c: forgive me if some of these have been brought up.
First a "lock item" button, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's ever accidentally liquidated an item when clearing my inv. in a hurry.
Following this a "clear all" button, liquidating all "unlocked" items.
Also I think players should have a way to boot other players when there isn't a host in the game.
Any opinions :)? Feel free to post your own ideas.

Trenton
06-23-2013, 12:24 AM
Yes and yes on the first two, and yes on the last one! I believe that a "vote" system would be gud for booting players in a game with no host. I actually think that in a town, we should also be able to vote on booting players who are scammers, annoying, spamming, being inappropriate, etc. But good ideas!

lilgangster
06-23-2013, 12:54 AM
glad you think so, I just wish I could get these noticed. I knw nothing about game development, but I doubt these would be that difficult to implement

Lady_Pebbles
06-23-2013, 12:59 AM
Loving the first two ideas and not so sure about the last one. Bleh. Just give us the ability to host rooms, period. Lol.

lilgangster
06-23-2013, 02:20 AM
I think the first 2 could come in handy when rmking over and over.

programmed
06-23-2013, 06:57 AM
Ive seen the first two in other games but the last one should be a vote like others said. Or the second person to join the game becomes the new host if the first leaves.

kcimythgim
06-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Love the ideas. If we could get things like this to be implemented in the game, I would be fine waiting another year for an expansion. I would rather have tons of bug fixes and great ideas from the suggestions section put into the game than another cap soon.

Oldcoot
06-23-2013, 09:54 AM
Good ideas but they have been suggested before, no offense intended

lilgangster
06-23-2013, 06:21 PM
Good ideas but they have been suggested before, no offense intended
None taken :), sorry, I quit the forums along with game for awhile, might've missed them.