PDA

View Full Version : What is the next SpaceTime Studios game?

Asphiroth
06-23-2013, 12:40 AM
Post your ideas on possible content (what you would like to see, etc)

Trenton
06-23-2013, 01:57 AM
Platinum Legends :D

Characters:

1) Gold Piece

2) Platinum Piece

3) Your country's currency.

Campaign: You adventure through the Internet and buy as much stuff as possible. Enemies would be Police, FBI, SWAT, etc. Bosses would be Lawyer, Judge, Obama, Biden.

The only way to level up is to pay 500 plat per level, the level cap is 5000.

I believe this would be a very fun game, they should take it into consideration :D

DocDoBig
06-23-2013, 03:13 AM
Farming Legends.

Spyce
06-23-2013, 01:23 PM
Legendary Legend.

Slant
06-23-2013, 02:23 PM
space legends

Zojak
06-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Lol I've heard rumors of a western style game, but idk, i do however know that they're working on it right meow

Walkhardd
06-23-2013, 06:35 PM
I've heard Studly legends has been in the works for some time...

DocDoBig
06-24-2013, 09:50 AM
Lol I've heard rumors of a western style game, but idk, i do however know that they're working on it right meow

Do you mean that one? ;)

FEATURES

3D, real-time, persistent MMO
Exciting farm theme
Three character classes at launch with fully customizable skills and appearances
Thousands of items and equipment such as rakes, hoes, tractors and piglets
Hundreds of skills such as 'Harness', 'Sow', and 'Milk Moustache'
Robust social features such as chat, friend lists, and milking parties
Countless hours of worldwide, multiplayer, open-world gameplay
Head to Head, Player Versus Player competition
Playable via Wi-Fi, Edge, 3G or 4G connections on most Android or Apple mobile devices

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?234-Spacetime-Studios-Unveils-Long-Anticipated-Mobile-MMO-Farmin-Legends

Skeletonlord
06-24-2013, 01:49 PM

Yes, the rumours are correct. I definitely remember at a press event Justg mentioning a Western Theme. Ill see if I can find the link.

Edit - http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/06/10/e3-2011-spacetime-studios-on-the-legends-franchise/

Right at the bottom : "We're looking at something with a darker theme, like Dark Legends with vampires or something like that," Blanco said. "And then these guys have been wanting to do a Western theme for a while. Something dirty and dusty."

Caiahar
06-24-2013, 03:56 PM
In INsider section, sam posted a pic of their board with drawings,
Strangely, in the bottom, theres a pic of a cowboy thing with words WESTERN LEGENDS.

Roberto077
06-24-2013, 05:34 PM
I would to see spacetime put in a good 2 years into some MOBA type game. Considering how League of Legends is the best game in the world (fact, not opinion) and it is also a MOBA, the customers would be benefited with a good game and spacetime would earn moneyz for the rising genre. We all win :D

Cascade
06-24-2013, 08:08 PM
I would to see spacetime put in a good 2 years into some MOBA type game. Considering how League of Legends is the best game in the world (fact, not opinion) and it is also a MOBA, the customers would be benefited with a good game and spacetime would earn moneyz for the rising genre. We all win :D

Since when is League of Legends the best game in the world? Link to that fact please. I played it for about 5 minutes before I was bored out of my mind.

NotYoCookiez
06-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Laughing out loud. Talk about inpatient. Judge book by cover moar pls

NotYoCookiez
06-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Doc omg LOL that looks so legit!!! Did you make that?

Cascade
06-24-2013, 10:25 PM
Laughing out loud. Talk about inpatient. Judge book by cover moar pls

If it can't demand my attention for more than 5 minutes then it doesn't deserve for me to play it more.

Doc omg LOL that looks so legit!!! Did you make that?

No, it's an April Fools joke from STS.

xroxinex
06-25-2013, 07:16 AM
Herolegends
Characters customize your own character based on marvel and DC super heroes

joshtheboss
06-25-2013, 01:34 PM
Do you mean that one? ;)

FEATURES

3D, real-time, persistent MMO
Exciting farm theme
Three character classes at launch with fully customizable skills and appearances
Thousands of items and equipment such as rakes, hoes, tractors and piglets
Hundreds of skills such as 'Harness', 'Sow', and 'Milk Moustache'
Robust social features such as chat, friend lists, and milking parties
Countless hours of worldwide, multiplayer, open-world gameplay
Head to Head, Player Versus Player competition
Playable via Wi-Fi, Edge, 3G or 4G connections on most Android or Apple mobile devices

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?234-Spacetime-Studios-Unveils-Long-Anticipated-Mobile-MMO-Farmin-Legends

Milking parties Lmao.

SkullCrusher
06-25-2013, 01:36 PM
I just downloaded Farming Legends, and it's amazing! STS's Biggest hit yet! Ya'll have to try it out! :0

Algeze
10-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Earth Legends, A post apocalypse mmobile game with interactive environments. There are no classes, everyone is human. Players choose which skill sets to improve or ignore.

tHelonestud
10-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Gangsta Legends
That crime themed mmo you have always wanted

MightyMicah
10-11-2013, 06:21 PM
I don't know but I'm hoping for Western Legends.

poisonhawk
11-13-2013, 07:20 PM
City Legends!
You get to start your own business and travel the city in real time and visit other friends businesses and buy their things and buy new stores and yeah obviously some more development would need to go into it but hey its's an idea

Int
11-13-2013, 10:59 PM
Necro ._. But anyways since it's already necroed ^^

StG is probably gonna make another battles game since 2 has been released already in the sequence, no legends game in a while or forever..