PDA

View Full Version : Muted :x

Soundlesskill
06-23-2013, 03:00 AM
Just please take this into consideration...
Make an emoticon that shows you're muted.
I hate talking to someone and writing something by accident or failing to hit the key and get muted for 5 minutes!!!
The player you're talking to thinks you're ignoring them!!! It is so annoying, some times I get sad faces and "I'm sorry" and then they leave, while I'm flailing around with packs and shooting a ton of arrows into the air and waving like crazy!!!

psychoscream
06-23-2013, 09:22 AM
agree

Cremated
06-23-2013, 10:12 AM
I was just thinking the same thing, but instead of a emoticon why not it automatically changes your title to "Potty mouth" or " Muted ".

inkredible
06-24-2013, 01:49 AM
kudoes

Soundlesskill
06-24-2013, 04:09 PM
I was just thinking the same thing, but instead of a emoticon why not it automatically changes your title to "Potty mouth" or " Muted ".

Lol

kudoes

?

iluvataris
06-26-2013, 12:02 PM
Kudos means like good job I think haha. But ya I run into this problem from time to time. I use cry. Sometimes my point gets across. I've Goren pretty good about not saying these words. Except when I'm with soundless. I think her potty mouth rubs off on me :/

iluvataris
06-26-2013, 12:03 PM
But would love there to be an emote or the title things cool also.

Syylent
06-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Kudos means like good job I think haha. But ya I run into this problem from time to time. I use cry. Sometimes my point gets across. I've Goren pretty good about not saying these words. Except when I'm with soundless. I think her potty mouth rubs off on me :/

Definition of KUDOS
: fame and renown resulting from an act or achievement : prestige
: praise given for achievement
See kudos defined for English-language learners »
Examples of KUDOS

Kudos to everyone who helped.
The company has earned kudos for responding so quickly to customers' concerns.

From

Merriam Webster Online

dugantale
06-26-2013, 12:58 PM
I just sit and cry until people say are you muted, or wave if your muted xD

blazesx
06-26-2013, 07:07 PM
Yup... that would make my life much easier. I tried crying to show my bud that im muted. Doesnt seem to understand it tho..haha

Killingsworth
06-26-2013, 09:47 PM
I think the obvious solution here is to place a dunce cap on the foul mouthed player and suspend character movement for five minutes as if they were on time-out so that everyone within eye-sight is aware that they are being punished... Either that or something more practical like an emoticon or title change.

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 01:30 AM
Dunce cap is cool but no suspending movement -.-

I once called Glob a fat-*** in the Arena and got muted. What would happen if I got frozen? Yes, 1 hit KO.

Soundlesskill
06-27-2013, 03:21 AM

-_- it ends with me screaming at you or me running a one sided convo LOL

Soundlesskill
06-27-2013, 03:23 AM

Aactially this wouldn't work...
In guild chat they can't see you ;]

Imhotareyou
06-27-2013, 01:43 PM
lol that happens to everyone