PDA

View Full Version : URGENT HELP DEMONICS AND 14mill gold hacked/stolen

TTGretrox
06-23-2013, 03:33 AM
I lent my demonic full dex set to a friend and he got hacked, I've tried to contact the devs with support email and nothing happens.

I am sure that the players account is Amnid and itstyler, my friend went to a site called '(Removed Link)' he wanted to see if it was true about free platinum.
My friends player is birdexterity, and mine is TTGretrox.
If you could get back ASAP that would be great, thanks.

Please need urgent help!

TTGretrox

Ebezaanec
06-23-2013, 03:37 AM
Contacting support is your best solution. The forumers can't do much except sympathize.

TTGretrox
06-23-2013, 03:38 AM
I did that and they did nothing

Ebezaanec
06-23-2013, 03:49 AM
Well the support team isn't very large and they are catering issues with many other players around the world. Give them some time and remember, they are human as well.

TTGretrox
06-23-2013, 03:52 AM
Right I sent them an email about this yesterday morning and still nothing I'm sure they would've answered me by now

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 04:01 AM
*face palm*

You can't fix stupid.

You and your friend did not notice a warning in the New Players section. You deserved it. Sucks to be both of you.

TTGretrox
06-23-2013, 04:10 AM
How did we did deserve it? And I'm not new to the game

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 04:15 AM
How did we did deserve it? And I'm not new to the game

Reason being, a heads up has been posted a few hours ago, but your friend is still gullible enough to get scammedby that player.

You as well because you shouldn't even trust anyone with demonic in the first place.

I only trust a few friends far enough to share even a black dragon set with them, and even they will never be too stupid to give in to a scam like that.

TTGretrox
06-23-2013, 04:25 AM
Reason being, a heads up has been posted a few hours ago, but your friend is still gullible enough to get scammedby that player.

You as well because you shouldn't even trust anyone with demonic in the first place.

I only trust a few friends far enough to share even a black dragon set with them, and even they will never be too stupid to give in to a scam like that.

I didn't know it happened to him I only found out a day after so it's not my fault and I did not deserve it, so first get your facts right. I'm not gonna argue with you because there's no point. I didn't go and look at that post I was more bothered about what happened to me, and simply interested in getting help about it

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 04:29 AM
I didn't know it happened to him I only found out a day after so it's not my fault and I did not deserve it, so first get your facts right. I'm not gonna argue with you because there's no point. I didn't go and look at that post I was more bothered about what happened to me, and simply interested in getting help about it

Unfortunately its not for the rest of us to decide. You had best wait for support to respond soon.

DocDoBig
06-23-2013, 04:35 AM

What a friend are you.
Now push the blame entirely to others for things you have done on first place, in this case borrowing a set.
Also you are a little selfish aren't you, remind it was your "friend" who got "hacked", not you.

"To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

TTGretrox
06-23-2013, 04:38 AM
Unfortunately its not for the rest of us to decide. You had best wait for support to respond soon.

Ok well its the best thing to do

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 04:44 AM
Oh wells sorry for your loss. Next time whenever you are about to lend to a friend, make sure your friend is not gullible and is trustworthy.

Even better, get a real life friend into pocket legends. I know I have.

TTGretrox
06-23-2013, 04:50 AM
Thanks, yes I truely agree with that for once, but oh well yknow but I'm sorry for if I sounded a bit aggravated..was abit shuck from it.
Ye good on you :)

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 04:55 AM
Thanks, yes I truely agree with that for once, but oh well yknow but I'm sorry for if I sounded a bit aggravated..was abit shuck from it.
Ye good on you :)

I only trust 2 sites when it comes to PL. One is the website to play the game itself. The second was the official forums itself.

I generally NEVER trust any other Pocket Legends sites aside from those 2. Hope you and your friend recover soon and never do that again.

JaytB
06-23-2013, 05:12 AM
You do realize that, if true, your friend heavily broke the ToS for trying to circumvent STS's ways to obtain plat. He basically tried to scam STS by trying to get plat illegally, outside the official systems.

Not only do I highly doubt STS will help your friend out (if it was even true what he told you), but they would have every right to completely ban your friends' account.

Anyway, good luck, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 07:13 AM
I just met your friend recently. He was wearing a swift set in spite of all that has happened.

He said that the swift set belongs to another of his accounts that was into merching. I highly doubt it IMO. I'm looking at him really suspiciously now.

Sus
06-23-2013, 07:16 AM
Obviously he scammed you, you'd be a fool believing him.

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 07:18 AM
Obviously he scammed you, you'd be a fool believing him.

I'm not so sure right now. Maybe that friend truly is legit, or he must have used the demonic for motives of his own. Either way, kudos to him concocting a story/telling a true story for you to post on forums.

EDIT: I have done a search for the very website in google and it appears it does not exist. It must have been removed from way back. Thus I can firmly conclude that your friend is the very person that ripped you off and told one BIG lie.

Sus
06-23-2013, 07:24 AM
I'm not so sure right now. Maybe that friend truly is legit, or he must have used the demonic for motives of his own. Either way, kudos to him concocting a story/telling a true story for you to post on forums.

Let me see.
1. TTG let Birdexterity borrow his demonic crossbow set.
2. We see Birdexterity not hacked, still active with a swift set, while I recall seeing him without any gear not too long ago.
3. He tells TTG he got hacked and lost the demonic set while he himself has a swift set and probably loads of gold too from selling demonic.

That's too obvious and stupid.

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 07:28 AM
Let me see.
1. TTG let Birdexterity borrow his demonic crossbow set.
2. We see Birdexterity not hacked, still active with a swift set, while I recall seeing him without any gear not too long ago.
3. He tells TTG he got hacked and lost the demonic set while he himself has a swift set and probably loads of gold too from selling demonic.

That's too obvious and stupid.

And now that we have the evidence, lets introduce to the jury, a second offender in the case. Birdexterity is in due to perjury in court, allegedly cheating a friend out of his Demonic set, and multiple inconsistencies in his statement.

Edit: I'll be TTG's lawyer. Lawyer fees for this case can range up to 250 - 500k for the loser. So be prepared.

Sus
06-23-2013, 07:32 AM
And now that we have the evidence, lets introduce to the jury, a second offender in the case. Birdexterity is in due to perjury in court, allegedly cheating a friend out of his Demonic set, and multiple inconsistencies in his statement.

But TTG shouldn't e-mail sts telling them the stupid lie his "friend" made. This is anyways a stupid fault TTG made since he gave out the set, thus he created this HIMSELF. Ofcourse birdexterity can't escape from this problem, TTG must report him for scam and include all the details.

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 07:36 AM
But TTG shouldn't e-mail sts telling them the stupid lie his "friend" made. This is anyways a stupid fault TTG made since he gave out the set, thus he created this HIMSELF. Ofcourse birdexterity can't escape from this problem, TTG must report him for scam and include all the details.

Indeed, it's TTG's fault he lent his set to someone. But IMO he's already been punished for lending the set to Birdexterity. However, we must not let go of the fact that the scammer have now made off TTG's demonic set and making use of another scammer to promote his lie. Thus I would suggest a quick and immediate ban would do for Birdexterity.

Even though how small evil is, it should be nipped in the bud.

TTGretrox
06-23-2013, 07:36 AM
I know birdexterity in Person and so do others, he's not like that and I doubt he's scamming me

Sus
06-23-2013, 07:38 AM
I know birdexterity in Person and so do others, he's not like that and I doubt he's scamming me

:boxing: Then live with it bud, you just got a punch in the face.

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 07:40 AM

You never know what is truly in someone's mind, no matter who it was, be it your real life friend and stuff.

Unless of course, you see him everyday in real life playing basketball or such, I suspect your friend's story is kind of dubious.

TTGretrox
06-23-2013, 07:42 AM
:boxing: Then live with it bud, you just got a punch in the face.

Not exactly, he's Trying to get me back up on my feet again, so unless I get some help..or I'm just gona start over again doing it

Sus
06-23-2013, 07:44 AM
Not exactly, he's Trying to get me back up on my feet again, so unless I get some help..or I'm just gona start over again doing it

Haha he's just fooling you, making you believe him. You're really stubborn, just realize the fact you got S-C-A-M-M-E-D.

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 07:45 AM

The forums won't mind helping you, but personally think about it, if his account was hacked, how did he recover his account? How did he get a swift set? Personally when an account gets hacked, the hacker would remove everything from the account. No gold nor loot will be left. So when that happens, tell me how in the world did he have a swift and still talking on Birdexterity when I met him in sewers along with Ape and Crapricon?

When an account gets hacked, they can't get at least 4.5million to buy a swift set, let alone have a swift set within just a few hours. It's virtually impossible.

TTGretrox
06-23-2013, 07:49 AM
Haha he's just fooling you, making you believe him. You're really stubborn, just realize the fact you got S-C-A-M-M-E-D.

Lol dude I'm not stubborn, you don't know me, you have just met and seen this on forums in a couple of hours

Sus
06-23-2013, 07:51 AM
Lol dude I'm not stubborn, you don't know me, you have just met and seen this on forums in a couple of hours

Yes you keep holding on that your friend is innocent, after we've proven more than enough.

Wendellism

And we are quite quick in figuring this out when we put our heads together.

TTGretrox
The forums won't mind helping you, but personally think about it, if his account was hacked, how did he recover his account? How did he get a swift set? Personally when an account gets hacked, the hacker would remove everything from the account. No gold nor loot will be left. So when that happens, tell me how in the world did he have a swift and still talking on Birdexterity when I met him in sewers along with Ape and Crapricon?

When an account gets hacked, they can't get at least 4.5million to buy a swift set, let alone have a swift set within just a few hours. It's virtually impossible.

that kinda sounds true and does make sense..but I'm not sure dude nor what to think too

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 07:53 AM
that kinda sounds true and does make sense..but I'm not sure dude nor what to think too

Report the scammer, delete him from his friend list, don't have anything to do with him or his guild he's currently in; <300>

Hopefully STS would notice this and ban accordingly.

Sus
06-23-2013, 07:55 AM

Tell him to give his swift set in order for repaying you that demonic which got "stolen" and pay you extra cash later. Ofcourse he's gonna deny your offer and you'll see yourself that it is a scam.

Also note: We are argueing about one-sided evidence. There are no pics, no chats of what happened. We shouldn't make assumptions just on your story because we don't know the other side of it.

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 07:57 AM
Tell him to give his swift set in order for repaying you that demonic which got "stolen" and pay you extra cash later. Ofcourse he's gonna deny your offer and you'll see yourself that it is a scam.

Also note: We are argueing about one-sided evidence. There are no pics, no chats of what happened. We shouldn't make assumptions just on your story because we don't know the other side of it.

You should give a care about my story, because I have taken screenshots of the conversation from my Android and I can't wait to share it.

Only problem is, I do not know how to upload pictures from my Android directly to the forums to rest this case.

Yet.

Sus
06-23-2013, 08:00 AM
You should give a care about my story, because I have taken screenshots of the conversation from my Android and I can't wait to share it.

Only problem is, I do not know how to upload pictures from my Android directly to the forums to rest this case.

Yet.

Ah yes, you talked to him too about this huh?

TTGretrox
06-23-2013, 08:01 AM

True but I never thought of taking photos and for some reason my iPad want post photos.

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 08:03 AM
Ah yes, you talked to him too about this huh?

Indeed, I have met him along with Ape. Go PM Ape in forums regarding the postponed zombie event and that. Ape would know since I have made some of my conversations public for Ape and passerbys to see.

EDIT: Crapricon just gave me a message IRL that he has seen Birdexterity in PvP and that he is going to rush him down as soon as his battery is charged. I gave the All-Clear signal for him to proceed, just to let you know.

Delphina
06-23-2013, 08:14 AM
Thread closed.

We should get your request as soon as we can. Support is off on weekends. Thanks for your patience.

You might also want to check out this thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69958-And-Now-A-Word-From-Your-Customer-Support-Team%85